Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) (24703 Views)

Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by Eryyy92: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
If I tell you to smoke AZ then dilute it with time cigarrette now, this nairalanders would come for my head.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by Saintinoo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Brunosamel:
Lately I have been seeing husband's killing there wives & boyfriends killing their girlfriends due anger or infidelity but the truth is Some certain situations is very much preventable it all comes down to mental strength and capacity to turn negative moments to your advantage. Some of the ways of build mental strength is through physical fitness, reading and suffering or rather doing difficult things. It help to control those emotions and keep it to check.

I remember when I confronted my girlfriend for cheating on me I was heart broken but I had to channel my negative thoughts with positive feelings
I walked away straight to the gym and lay the anger on the iron it was a terrible feeling that made me to injure myself came back from the gym channel all my anger in her kpekus aggressively she was shading tears and I didn't even give a Bleep eventually I broke up for cheating on me it felt really good afterwards.
Ever since then I have learn to channel my anger on iron it helps me to think and cool off and make the best decision.

Note: She has been begging me to accept her back that she has not been able to to forget what I did to her, she has not been able to get over it. It's a game over cuz I have moved on with another girl life goes on.

So you injured yourself because of a woman.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by onlyboyson(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
When ever am angry I will rush and buy popcorn fill with milk
I will be Chopping it like I don't Care my hand and mouth will be filled with milk
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by DropsMic(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hnnn
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by OhiOfIhima: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Some men do cry instead of venting anger on someone they love so passionately
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by Dorakay93(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yea.. All Naija women are bad..

She just need to be with the right person, right situation and you will know that All women are like that.
I was about defending u that when did u say all women are bad b4 I see this rubbish
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by Offpoint1: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Once I sense anger, just plugged in my headphone and blast Eminem songs

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by Nyascobar1414: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dorakay93:

I was about defending u that when did u say all women are bad b4 I see this rubbish

All women are guilty untill proven Innocent...

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by josephevergreen(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
I was especting something better sir.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by asahnwaKC: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Men can’t handle being cheated on....woman will still behave normal after decoding her man is cheating. Handle your anger by boxing the wall till your hands peals off tongue tongue
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by humberjade: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by beyondPen(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Only if men can become champions � in dealing with their emotions, finance, Spirit, physique, and mentality. Then there will be limited anger in the man. Though we need that angry dopamine sometimes.

The focus is not on women. Women comes last after controlling emotions, finance, spirit, physique and mentality.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by uuzba(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Best Ways is Keep Stirring at This

Stirring?
Stirring = Stir.
Stir the soup in the pot.

Staring = Stare
Stare at the object. Look at the object.

Youth just be fucking up their spellings even inside the jokes they're trying to make.
Nothing worse that bad spellings in a stupid joke.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by seanwilliam(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
As a young man, I suffer from anger. I get angry easily most especially if I’m warning you repeatedly on something and you keep daring me.,
When I’m angry , my body will be shaking, my eyes will be red and migraine will take over.

To be honest , I don’t know how to control my anger, although I am not the violent type .
If you vex me , I go talk shît to you , I go talk things wey go pain you-possibly make you cry ..

What I do at best in such moments is to block all forms of communication with you for the time being .
And if what you did pain me so much I’ll just block u forever and ‘miss you ‘ in silence ..

I pray I have all the patience of the world before I marry sha.

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by Bankowner: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
In the face of anger, the best remedy is to walk away. Tune off completely from whatever is going on around you and find your inner peace. Life is too short to carry anger, bitterness, and malice in the heart.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by kalvoken(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
And here I am, expecting to read something meaningful about life and daily businesses not knowing it is about broken heart and gym.

I wonder the breed of Moderators we now have; pushing this irrelevant topic to the front page.

grin grin grin
I thought I was alone here.

Op actually got this topic from TVC program "YOUR VIEWS". He even pointed out only men killing women, as if women hasn't killed more men in relationship unions.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by YorubaYouth: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Breathe in and hold it for 10 seconds before you exhale. Do it 3 times and you will feel Life and Peace in yourself, then it will dawn on you that he or she that offended you is only human that can die anytime just like you and you will forgive and move on. Remember what we Pray to our CREATOR, "FATHER forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us."
Brunosamel:
Lately I have been seeing husband's killing there wives & boyfriends killing their girlfriends due anger or infidelity but the truth is Some certain situations is very much preventable it all comes down to mental strength and capacity to turn negative moments to your advantage. Some of the ways of build mental strength is through physical fitness, reading and suffering or rather doing difficult things. It help to control those emotions and keep it to check.

I remember when I confronted my girlfriend for cheating on me I was heart broken but I had to channel my negative thoughts with positive feelings
I walked away straight to the gym and lay the anger on the iron it was a terrible feeling that made me to injure myself came back from the gym channel all my anger in her kpekus aggressively she was shading tears and I didn't even give a Bleep eventually I broke up for cheating on me it felt really good afterwards.
Ever since then I have learn to channel my anger on iron it helps me to think and cool off and make the best decision.

Note: She has been begging me to accept her back that she has not been able to to forget what I did to her, she has not been able to get over it. It's a game over cuz I have moved on with another girl life goes on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by CaveAdullam: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
1. When you have an athletic or a wrestler kind of body, the number of persons that will upset or provoke you will lessen. They will think twice before doing anything with you. You are like a monster, a giant that must not be treated with disdain. Your body physique passes a message to their subconsciousness that you are in for the game at any time. Even jokes and banters will be carefully calibrated.

The gym is where you sharpen yourself and build strength.

(Ectomorphs, we must get there; by fire by force).

2. Extroverts will commonly conflict with people because they are outgoing and social. Introverts don't have this as much a problem.

The key here is to limit the number of people you relate with. Or, relate with people that have the same frequency as you.

3. Humans are fluid in their behaviors and actions. Someone you love in the morning can turn into a crazy melodramatic mosquito at night.

Before you react try and understand the cause of that person's behavior. It is difficult though. Humans are first led by feelings before they come to reality via logic. As an individual, you must become the horse rider of both your feelings and rationale. Logic application is optimal and must come first. But that shouldn't deprive you of emotions towards others or yourself. Knowledge and proper application are imminent.

4. When someone provokes you, leave immediately. Don't reciprocate insults. Don't try and let them see any reason with you. Just leave.

5. Not all the time you leave and allow ignoramuses to have their fill. You must also learn to put them in their place. You must become confident. Once they notice that you don't take a sh!t and don't back down easily, they will maintain their lane.

6. Don't hit first during any argument. It is better to avoid arguments because it doesn't end well. Once you have stated your points, go mute. Every new day comes with new learning. Your opponent may not learn via argument but by other methods.

Don't force yourself on people.

7. Define every relationship you enter. Wives will challenge the authority of their husbands. Ditto for children and their parents.

It is good the man maintains order in the home at all times. Discipline and order must not be made inconspicuous by romance or care.

8. Men react with force when they feel threatened. It is how they were built by mother nature/biology. While women run to men for protection when threatened.

When a woman upset you as a man, don't feed her ego with a counter or argument. Ignore and walk away. Women have a high verbal intelligence than men, they will always win with their mouths (insults, abuses, banters, cries). Though you feel threatened as a man, you must not fall victim. Society is already on her side because women are seen as the weaker sex. Just walk away.

But if you have established order and stand by it, her bullish!ts will minimize. She will try by all means not to provoke you. However, no (sexual) relationship is free of conflicts.

Women should learn to curtail and control their mouths and feelings.

9. For religious people pray and study more. For the non-religious, you can practice meditation and study more.

The more you pray/meditate and study, the more you elevate yourself above others and the usual problems that come with them.

10. Create time for retrospection, find those areas you did wrong, and make corrections.

11. Learn to know the arrogant and histrionic and separate yourself from them.

Prevention is better than cure.

Thanks.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by treatise: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
A colleague told me he had an argument his wife this week Monday before leaving his house for office over money to buy cloth for "women's programme" in church. The wife started raining curses amongst which is "when you go to work you'd return dead" ; how do you expect the man to handle that?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by uuzba(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Brunosamel:

You haven't even married and you're using yourself as example?
Instead of finding some professional advice, it's your own kamu-kamu advice you're giving yourself?
How do you know you are correct?

One marriage councilor I once met told me that when he is angry with his wife, he DOES NOT LEAVE the house.
He stays there till he solves that problem with her.
And he doesn't beat or fight her. And he has the power to reduce his own anger by himself inside that house.
So tell me, how is he doing his own?

You wey don already run enter inside gym because of small thing, AND THEN proudly ended your relationship again...
...That means your advice is totally useless for any married person.
Make all of us come dey end our marriage like you abi?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin no time for petty things, he should establish boundaries, stop replying her.

Be it a spiritual or non spiritual, one should not marry a narcissist's or entitled character.
treatise:
A colleague told me he had an argument his wife this week morning before leaving his house for office over money to money to buy cloth for "women's programme" in church. The wife started raining curses amongst which is "when you go to work you'd return dead" ; how do you expect the man to handle that?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by Moh247: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
The delta state Yahoo boy, whose girlfriend lives with yet she went to cheat, came back fought him, broke and destroyed his iPhone 13pro max ... He got angry and matcheted her

That case is the true test of how a man should react, anger regardless of who is right or wrong would make you wrong and cause irreparable damage

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by uuzba(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
treatise:
A colleague told me he had an argument his wife this week morning before leaving his house for office over money to money to buy cloth for "women's programme" in church. The wife started raining curses amongst which is "when you go to work you'd return dead" ; how do you expect the man to handle that?
Just say "No"
I will return alive.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by kemiudoh666: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
i'll just go out and take some bottles of drinks with some friends.within hours,i'll get over it.it works for me.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
He better watch his back when he is at home, she serves his food too,

He should stop replying to such abusive or demanding words, it may Trian her brain to say better things. Although i doubt it to some extent.

an adult should have known how to conduct itself and should do what is productive.

cheesy cheesy
uuzba:

Just say "No"
I will return alive.
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by Donsheddy: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wahala for us wey no dey vex....
Re: Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) by chipromzy: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Leave the place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.