Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sock puppets And Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sock puppets And Nairalanders. (869 Views)

Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker / RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why do Nairalanders do this?

They create multiple accounts, post a stupid write-up then use those alternates to respond with low effort comments to give the illusion of engagement.

Is there a monetary prize for catching members attention? Somebody should let me know how to claim it. Hopefully an attached reward will increase the quality of threads here because everyone will want the prize money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by Seniorwriter(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
meobizy:
Why do Nairalanders do this?

They create multiple accounts, post a stupid write-up then use those alternate to respond with low effort comments to give the illusion of engagement.

Is there a monetary prize for catching members attention? Somebody should let me know how to claim it. Hopefully an attached reward will increase the quality of threads here because everyone will want the prize money.
An medical disorder online.....more like talking to one's self or thinking aloud...very common with people with inferiority complex or that keep too much on their mind.
Winter03:
This is stupid. People who talk to themselves aloud are usually lonely. Their problem isn't low self-esteem. undecided

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
…and stealing comments. These Nairalanders won’t kill me. If you can’t construct a response, exit the thread. Nobody will shoot you for doing so.

Oya, let me start compiling my issues with Nairalanders here. Immaturity is likely the root cause of their actions.
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by Guderian(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
They are hungry for attention and will do anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Seniorwriter:

An medical disorder online.....more like talking to one's self or thinking aloud...very common with people with inferiority complex or that keep too much on their mind.

@Seniorwriter
This is stupid. People who talk to themselves aloud are usually lonely. Their problem isn't low self-esteem. undecided
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Winter03:
You're jobless sir.
One of the guilty ready to derail my topic.
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
meobizy:
One of the guilty ready to derail my topic.
No.

Of all the people, it's Nairalanders you wanna discuss? Nairalanders. Haha. You're jobless. And you're a man.
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Winter03:
Mynd44, he cannot start a response without first resorting to insults.

1 Like

Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2022
From a Google search.

Sockpuppets are usually created in large numbers by a single controlling person or group. They are typically used for block evasion, creating false majority opinions, vote stacking, and other similar pursuits.

Last last, na mischief things. I shouldn't look too hard into the situation. No wonder I got attacked by one. Thanks for the contributions, everyone.
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
You can now see that what you did makes no sense
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by siofra(f): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why are you very active these days?

You lost your job?
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
siofra:
Why are you very active these days?

You lost your job?
I got laid off. In-between job rotations I was a heavy user here. Now I have all the time to type rubbish here while branching into a new line of work. BBNaija is in season so I will drop at least a hundred comments daily.
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:
You can now see that what you did makes no sense
At least I’m not a sock puppet.
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by siofra(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
meobizy:
I got laid off. In-between job rotations I was a heavy user here. Now I have all the time to type rubbish here while branching into a new line of work. BBNaija is in season so I will drop at least a hundred comments daily.

No wonder!

I look forward to seeing your annoying comments..

No offense.

They are sensible sometimes

1 Like

Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 2:55am On Jul 25, 2022
siofra:

No wonder!

I look forward to seeing your annoying comments..

No offense.

They are sensible sometimes
Lol. This is really MrCork. Kai, Nairalanders won't kill me.
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by siofra(f): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. This is really Mr Cork. Kai, Nairalanders won't kill me.

Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by Graceville2020(f): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
meobizy:
I'm watching you on this forum

efelicity do you know anything about this guy?
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Graceville2020:
I'm watching you on this forum

efelicity do you know anything about this guy?
Enjoy your ban.
Re: Sock puppets And Nairalanders. by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
That was enlightening.

(1) (Reply)

American Couple Collabo In Car With Children In Back Seat / Innovative Stuff I Did After Smoking Today / Why Have I Been So Unfortunate With Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.