Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. (53707 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I agree with you, some girls carry demons dey share am up and down. I pity men wey dey put their pens for anything wey get hole
some men carry backwardness too until you leave them you won't move forward
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
cassyrooy:
I had to deactivate bedtime mode on my phone to understand this post.

God will work a turnaround in your home. Believe!
yes o! Thanks 4 ur kind words, is just 4 a moment

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by oshonwambada: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

I didn't say its Nollywood sha
Same question I wanted to ask

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Yankee101: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
1. Is this a real story?
2. If true, how come you don’t know who your wife’s bro married?
Long stretch
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I agree with you, some girls carry demons dey share am up and down. I pity men wey dey put their pens for anything wey get hole
This is true alot of men have gone to their Graves with that
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by uniquetechng: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Scottz:
yes cos when they married does it mean his wife’s elder brother wasn’t present? And I’m sure he would have come with his wife which is the ex and the whole meeting will take place there.
Nollywood Abeg lmao
And if he got married say two years before his brother inlaw and he wasnt chanced to attend their marriage ceremony ?
I have been married to my wife for 14 years plus and has only met 20% of her relatives, I am yet to meet so many of them especially the ones in their home town.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by UnimkeAk(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

Comprehension = 0
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Qtrpst4: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Backwardness to a woman? Where una dey go? No be person wey dey go some where go dey complain of backwardness?

Holluwhakemmy:
some men carry backwardness too until you leave them you won't move forward
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by CondemnBattery(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm sure you didn't read the write up. There was never a place he stated he didn't know her wife's brother.
Dollarsea:

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by CondemnBattery(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
You mean you are a true life story?
Whoa!!! All the best
dollytino4real:
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by walozanga(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nollywood
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
CondemnBattery:
You mean you are a true life story?
Whoa!!! All the best
am not the Op, I just comment so do dis same n move on deary
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by sekem: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.

Tales by the moonlight.

Try and contact Wale Adenuga.

I believe he will make very good use of your imagination abilities very well.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by bonnyhope: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:

You reason well my brother

So many cock and bull story on this forum

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by bigpicture001: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
dollytino4real:
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help

Are u whining us.. or it really truly happened to u also..?
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by alizma: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.
You will be mocking God if you don't help them. God has changed your story, set table before you right in the presence of your enemy. All you should do is show them that God is a merciful God and he has mercy on whoever he chose to have mercy on but do that from a distance. That's is be kind and careful and I will advise you tell your wife but warn her not to tell her brother.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Federalofficia(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
A no gree ooo Na nollywood movie you day tell us nmand you must tell us the part two
VeniJu:

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by galantjoe(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
As per Okafor's Law, you shall be collecting your share from your ex while helping her.

By the way, variety is a spice of life
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

Are u whining us.. or it really truly happened to u also..?
is was my experience! I have learnt
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by bigpicture001: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
dollytino4real:

Eeyah.. sorry dear . I understand.... Ladies shld cling to guyz with prospect, not necessarily being wealthy at the time..

Ppl grow...

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Lagyaovye33: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmmmm.
Almost same story with mine.there was this girl I love so much. At first her mumy like me but immediately a soja guy came to ask of her hand in marriage, her mumy doesn't want to see me with her daughter again. I told the mother how much I love her daughter but she refused that she doesn't like to see me and her daughter. Boom the soja no come marry the girl and now I be police officer. Is God not great. They are ashame to even see my face sef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by bigpicture001: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
dollytino4real:

If u can try to get him to fully help ur family set up something tangible... That's if he has d capacity... Let it b in form of loan.. and gradually try to pay up.. so u can ask him less when ur up and running...

Again, so u guyz can detached for good so old feeling don't rise again
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by simongonner: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:

all this while your ex and her husband no see your marriage pix or attend your wedding or they are not aware of your marriage ?

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by MufasaLion: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Qtrpst4:

There's nothing like carrying demons. Don't blame your misfortune on anybody.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by edosignature(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
How can you drop digits without names ?
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by MufasaLion: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

You don fuxkk two sisters ....that is what I learn from he story.

You will be like hmmm baby do you know it sister can Bleep pass U. Or U and it sister has the same pussy shape ? Is it a family thing ? Oval pussy

Seems you lack the ability to comprehend.
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Gynn: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
I suggest you help them out of the kindness of your heart. And for the fact your wife's brother is involved.

Imagine if the tables were turned and you were the brother and not the ex.

Also, not all stories end like this.

Someone becoming rich or poor is not dependent on whether she stuck with you in your times of need.

So don't see this as karma paying her back.

It's just life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Gynn: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
I suggest you help them out of the kindness of your heart. And for the fact your wife's brother is involved.

Imagine the tables were turned and you were the brother and not the ex.

Also, not all stories end like this.

Someone becoming rich or poor is not dependent on whether she stuck with you in your times of need.

So don't see this as karma paying her back.

It's just life
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by DavidEsq(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:

Don't mind the lousy, vindictive punk

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by wowcatty: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
You saw your wife's brother's wife for the first time when they came to burrow money?

You and your wife didn't attend her brother's wedding or they didn't attend yours if they got married first?

Nice storyline though!

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
This sounds like a well concocted super story
swears. Because i dont understand..didnt the brother attend their wedding when they got married? So why alll of a sudden he is acting as if it was the first time they met..

Mchew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.