Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour (61808 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Kingluqman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
The guy is already listening to TI Blaze now

RIP tho
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Emilokan1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by yusluvad(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pathetic...
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by kingyang: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
pretydiva:
How can you set ablaze someone you claim to love?? If it's that bad, why don't you walk away.
Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair. It's so sad the man didn't make it

To the men, learn to be contented with your wife. It pays to be faithful
Did you read the news or you just want to type trash as usual?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by WatchYourSix: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fvcking hospital exposed someone with first degree burns to massive infection...this country's health system is just messed up

10 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Kizzygentle: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves the idiot right, na mumu dey marry for this new generation
May you be burnt this way when u get married or in a relationship and we would say same thing to you.. Amen..

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by 4tomandchi: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Is this not witchcraft

If no na watin abeg

Wooo-Unto-Man...
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by osazsky(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
This marriage nor worth all these stress...I feel baby mamas will be better..see wizkid ,davido they are not married but happy with children

3 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by poseidon12: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
So many mad ladies are on the streets. If as a man you realized very late after marriage that you married a very mad woman before thinking of carrying your cross think also about doing the needful and be very careful.

How about divorcing?
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Gbasgbos111: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
poseidon12:

How about divorcing?
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Gbasgbos111: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Afonja women and wickedness

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by VenumX: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
If you want to be polyf@gmous in nature, come out clean and say so and always approach your type....no deceit.

If he had survived, I doubt if he would think about dipping his d1ck in any female's pu$$| ever again. Na monk he for turn to.

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Akharmony: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ladies and gentle men if you spouse or fiancee get uncontrolled Anger issue omoh just take style edit the relationship. From the story the man give person belle and the only thing a wicked lady could do to solve the situation is to melt life away frm the man by setting the entire house ablaze. . This life shaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Imanche001(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
THE WOMAN GET MIND SHAA!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by nerdjared: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
this evil girl may have aborted countless pregnancy but became so mad hearing someone else have a child for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by mercy87(f): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

You know men cheat on their wives because they(the wives) starve them of sex for months right?
This isn't me condoning cheating in anyway though,but that contentment you said,it ain't as easy when you haven't had sex with your wife for months

There's no justification for cheating uncle. Staying faithful and being alive is better than cheating and death

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Lazenby007(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shedrack777:
instead of her to go and cheat her own, but no, she instead killed him. now what's her gain. well she'll go to jail and offer her toto to lesbians to suck
Did you read the story, at all? Pls, cool down and read it again.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by blazepascal(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Before I marry a woman I will check her anger level

4 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Awoleesu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Saphiere... Bawo ni o!

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Realhommie(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
The future is female. Where's that shameless lady these days? Lol... Surfing the net for rape stories i guess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Awoleesu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Fvcking hospital exposed someone with first degree burns to massive infection...this country's health system is just messed up

Abi?
Just my thoughts too...

I mean, if he could sit up as portrayed in that photo, it means he was stable... How then did he die under hospital custody?

6 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by mercy87(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
You all should address the elephant in the room. The cause of so many deaths for men is cheating. Can a man carry fire in his hands and he is not burnt? Scripture can never lie. Honor your vows. Stay faithful to your wives. Wives stay faithful to your Husbands.

Women stop killing men. Infact partners stop killing each other.

In psychology we were taught that there is a root cause. Besides the anger you all are screaming about which is merely a symptom, what is responsible for it?

STOP CHEATING. BE FAITHFUL. The hurt goes deep and slices through like a sword. It is medically proven that one can die of a broken heart.

Nigerians are very religious yet they lack faithfulness, transparency and integrity. Can you all work on your virtues a little? Just a little?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Ndidi2: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Na mumu dey marry naa.
u go still MUMU..

But
You no go tell us when u go MUMU..

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by GloriousGbola: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by WatchYourSix: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Awoleesu:

Abi?
Just my thoughts too...

I mean, if he could sit up as portrayed in that photo, it means he was stable... How then did he die under hospital custody?

He was supposed to be placed in an infection protection bubble....Ive seen some one with worse degree burns that made it.....the girlfriend also set him ablaze for cheating ..he was lucky they brought him to FMC....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by odinson1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
mercy87:

There's no justification for cheating uncle. Staying faithful and being alive is better than cheating and death

I'd rather than just divorce the woman if she continues to starve me of sex than cheat.

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Melonsmasher: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
This one with beads on the waist, you wonder how he ended up with her

4 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by descartes400: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This woman should be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law.

This case should not be like that of Yewande Oyediran, a staff of Oyo state ministry of Justice, who stabbed and killed her husband, Lowo in 2016. This woman was sentenced to 7 years in prison but Ajimobi in the twilight of his administration, surreptitiously granted her clemency and freed her, this he did due to the pressure from Yewande's influential and wealthy family.

Reports say she was immediately flown out to the USA where she currently lives and resides.

I repeat, this case must not be like that.

I remembered this story!

Is Ajimobi who allowed himself to be influenced to perverted the cause of justice alive today?

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Mase2020g(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Video before na , una say e die
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Obligatory

Understand that bomb toto usually has a crazy person attached to it.

How you take know the type wey she carry?
How long would she continue to run? It is not worth it. No man or human is worth bringing out this kind of beast in you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.