Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour (61806 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by TotalRunter: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
IrepChrist:

Nope .,.... I have seen the power of God. I am a vessel of his power by grace.You need to experience the truth. One day you will know better.

Hmm, i understand you. What you experienced has no name, who is God? Who is the Devil? What is truth? What is reality or dream? You don't know what you experienced, the only thing i agree with theism is that there is a force out there, there are forces out there and no one, i mean no one has a complete understanding of it all. We only see in parts and none is absolutely correct
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by IrepChrist: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
TotalRunter:

Hmm, i understand you. What you experienced has no name, who is God? Who is the Devil? What is truth? What is reality or dream? You don't know what you experienced, the only thing i agree with theism is that there is a force out there, there are forces out there and no one, i mean no one has a complete understanding of it all. We only see in parts and none is absolutely correct
The name "God" is not the original version given but Yahweh in Hebrew. You can call him names in your dialects provide your reverence is to the one that is supreme and creator of all. I believe Jesus "Jeshua" in Hebrew is the son of the living God.
So...... When I called on the name Jesus I see the power of God the father manifest. There has been no other name given under the sun that work wounders than the name Jesus. I am a deliverance minister by God's grace. I have have demons to go with the name Jesus.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by IrepChrist: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
TotalRunter:

So...... When I called on the name Jesus I see the power of God manifest. There as been no order name given under the son that the name of Jesus has done for me. I am a deliverance minister by God's grace. I have commanded demons to leave with the name Jesus.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
mercy87:
You all should address the elephant in the room. The cause of so many deaths for men is cheating. Can a man carry fire in his hands and he is not burnt? Scripture can never lie. Honor your vows. Stay faithful to your wives. Wives stay faithful to your Husbands.

Women stop killing men. Infact partners stop killing each other.

In psychology we were taught that there is a root cause. Besides the anger you all are screaming about which is merely a symptom, what is responsible for it?

STOP CHEATING. BE FAITHFUL. The hurt goes deep and slices through like a sword. It is medically proven that one can die of a broken heart.

Nigerians are very religious yet they lack faithfulness, transparency and integrity. Can you all work on your virtues a little? Just a little?

Hmmm deep words. I've replied my initial mail.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by richie240: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Neighbours of Bolu Bamidele, allegedly set on fire by his fiancee over alleged infidelity, said they had to break about four windows before they could reach the house to rescue the victim.

Bamidele was allegedly set on fire in his house at Koka village, in Obokun Local Government Area of Osun State, near the state capital, by his fiance, Ifeoluwa, on Sunday, after finding out her fiance cheated on her and had a child outside wedlock.

She was also reported to have left a message on her WhatsApp status, indicating that her action was premeditated.

The message read: “I’ve always been a calm girl and I have never done this in my life, but Teebam (her fiance) has pushed me to the edge.

“At this point, y’all will weep over myself and him before daybreak. I’m promising you all that.”

Narrating how they initially rescued the victim, a neighbour, Gabriel Adejare, said while he was returning from work around 7:30 pm, he met Ifeoluwa walking bare-footed in the community.

His words: “When I moved closer to my house, I noticed smoke emiting from the house where Ife was staying. I observed for a while, then I realised that the house was on fire.

“I rushed to the scene and met Ife’s younger sister, with some elders, in front of the gate. She then informed me that her elder sister and the boyfriend were quarrelling.

“While she went out to call elders to help resolve the issue, the house had already been set on fire.

“Her sister, Ife, had angrily left the house, locking all the doors, while the fiance was still in his bedroom. Instantly I tried to put off the fire, but I could not. I called for more help in the neighbourhood and we mobilised to extinguish the fire.

“We were pouring sands and water on the fire and trying to break in through the window to rescue Bamidele.

“We broke about four windows and burglaries before we could get in. We were able to rescue Bamidele from the fire after about 40 minutes.

“We found him beside a burnt bed and we rushed him to a nearby hospital and he was referred to Osun State University Teaching Hospital, Osogbo and later referred to Ibadan for treatment.”

It was, however, gathered that Bamidele later died at the University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan around 4 pm on Tuesday.

His body, according to his neighbours, is likely to be buried at the family house, in Gbonmi community, Osogbo.

Meanwhile, the police in Osun have launched a manhunt for Ifeoluwa Bamidele.

The command spokesperson, in Osun, SP Yemisi Opalola, who made this known in a statement in Osogbo, said a case of attempted murder was reported to the police at about 11.30 p.m. on Sunday.

She said: “At about 11:30 p.m, one Bolu was allegedly set ablaze by his wife. The victim was rushed to Osogbo Central Hospital where he was referred to the University College Hospital, Ibadan (UCH) for better treatment.”

She said the police would ensure that the woman is arrested.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/we-broke-windows-to-rescue-man-set-ablaze-by-girlfriend-neighbour/[/quote]
richie240:
Every Mallam to hin kettle o, my dear! cool
If d naive proposed 'bro-in-law' know what i know about women (psychology/spirituality) he won't dare it!
cool

Ninisun:

If na your sister person wan marry, will you write this? Remember four fingers are pointing at you. This is the same wickedness some Nigerian men show their wives after years of toiling! Abeg shift jare.

Is d juice worth d squeeze?
#One man down!
cool

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by kay29000(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
pretydiva:
How can you set ablaze someone you claim to love?? If it's that bad, why don't you walk away.
Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair. It's so sad the man didn't make it

To the men, learn to be contented with your wife. It pays to be faithful

Wife? They weren't even married.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by kay29000(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
blazepascal:
Before I marry a woman I will check her anger level

Yes o. You have to give her hanging/freezing phone to handle and see how she reacts.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by kay29000(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Awoleesu:

Abi?
Just my thoughts too...

I mean, if he could sit up as portrayed in that photo, it means he was stable... How then did he die under hospital custody?

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by TotalRunter: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
IrepChrist:

The name "God" is not the original version given but Yahweh in Hebrew. You can call him names in your dialects provide your reverence is to the one that is supreme and creator of all. I believe Jesus "Jeshua" in Hebrew is the son of the living God.
So...... When I called on the name Jesus I see the power of God the father manifest. There has been no other name given under the sun that work wounders than the name Jesus. I am a deliverance minister by God's grace. I have have demons to go with the name Jesus.

Wow
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by pretydiva(f): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Thunda Faya yhu..
Only a Stupid man that remains faithful to one woman..
Men are Polygamous in nature.. before you celebrate her for burning him, remember she would soon be caught and sent to jail..
Naso Maryam Sanda stabbed Son of Haliru Bello to death in Abuja, and all una useless Feminist wannabes Wailers been dey support her.. today she has been sentenced to death and is still in jail..
Kill a Man for enjoying different pussies and rot in jail ..
Nonsense.
Ewobi

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by pretydiva(f): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nonam:

Ugly wowor girl
E pain am grin angry

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by timmydrogba(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
pretydiva:

Ewobi

According to sources. The guy used her . Cos she cant conceive.
And he has child elsewhere.
Who go judge one now .
cry cry

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by rumenase(m): 2:40am On Jul 23, 2022
The futureisfemale
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Your wife is getting sex from else where.... grin
Not far from the truth
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Olufemiolaolu:
The antidote for most women sexual desire is getting wedded. Most women weaponize sex to manipulate men. May the Lord grant you wisdom to navigate this phase of your life in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by aimmoney9: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

And you find this funny? People seeing you online will think you are normal not knowing you have mental problems
I'm the future baby, u re still stuck in 2014...... grin grin grin
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nonam: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2022
pretydiva:

E pain am grin angry

How?
If he pain me I for throw many curse at you.

Wowor girl like you.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by pretydiva(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Nonam:

How?
If he pain me I for throw many curse at you.

Wowor girl like you.
Checking your profile pic, omoh I give up on you grin. Bye kid. You are ignored for life!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by blueAgent(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
okay so thr woman was then a fool, for having series of abortions for the Said man right If he knew he wanted a child y allow the lady to carry out those abortions that damaged her womb? All thesame it serves him right. In his next life he won't try it.

You so bitter, get a life.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nonam: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
pretydiva:

Checking your profile pic, omoh I give up on you grin. Bye kid. You are ignored for life!

Wowor girl.
You know say I fine pass you.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Prettygirl200(f): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
blueAgent:

You so bitter, get a life.
Shut up!!!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by blueAgent(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shut up!!!

E pain you die,

Idiot, am happy you are so pained, loser.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Elidrisy20: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Did she drugged him before setting him ablaze?
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Your wife is getting sex from else where.... grin
I agree with you bro,,, I am broken as I am typing this
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Olufemiolaolu:
The antidote for most women sexual desire is getting wedded. Most women weaponize sex to manipulate men. May the Lord grant you wisdom to navigate this phase of your life in Jesus name.
Amen, thanks
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=ademola721gmai post=114951435]
Exactly what I have been going through bro. Imagine resorting to masturbation cos your legal wife denies you of sex for months and you, of course, beign a pastor of a church, doesn’t want to cheat cos it’s a grievous sin. A lot of married men are dying [/
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by onome2013: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Useless woman
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by dex4sure: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Becareful with women that wear waist beads...
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by pointblank247(m): 4:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Brightstar001:
No be juju be this!!!

Still typing.......
nobi JuJu, na agbado
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by aimmoney9: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

And you find this funny? People seeing you online will think you are normal not knowing you have mental problems
Back to sender........ grin grin grin

Everyone must not think alike, if not this world would be boring....... grin grin grin

Having the right information makes one happy..... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.