Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour (61431 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Emmanuel909090: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shedrack777:
instead of her to go and cheat her own, but no, she instead killed him. now what's her gain. well she'll go to jail and offer her toto to lesbians to suck

And you think you just made sense.
How will you advise a wife to cheat?

Anyways, you just made your person known to us.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by OderaOdesigo: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Please get out of my mention if u have nothing to say, don't come into my mention to spew trash u are afraid bc u are a serial cheat!!! Yen yen yen useless slowpoke!!!0

You are the one who should get off Nairaland. You are too indecent and too gutter-languaged to be on this platform. You are brash, uncouth, quick to insult others and exceedingly combative.

You are bad news to any civilised environment and I wish everyone here could know your real name, as you are one to be avoided by decent companies (for jobs), men/families (for marriage), Nairaland Mods (so you don’t bring them to disrepute) and to civilised society (so you don’t corrupt it with your manners).
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Emmanuel909090: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
What anger can cause, learn to control your temper.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by ImaIma1(f): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
What a wicked heart.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Affam: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
When they tell men to be faithful to their partners they won't listen. After exploring during their bachelorhood they still won't keep their manhood in check. They still want to explore in their marriage, having numerous side chick nd cheating on their spouse. Serves him right. In his next life he won't try it.
Are u for real? As in someone with a functional brain and heart typed this? What happened to walking away as it is always preached? If the deceased happen to be your brother, would you have written such nonsense? U are INSANE!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Affam: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

You are the one who should get off Nairaland. You are too indecent and too gutter-languaged to be on this platform. You are brash, uncouth, quick to insult others and exceedingly combative.

You are bad news to any civilised environment and I wish everyone here could know your real name, as you are one to be avoided by decent companies (for jobs), men/families (for marriage), Nairaland Mods (so you don’t bring them to disrepute) and to civilised society (so you don’t corrupt it with your manners).
I had to go through her former post and noticed it is her nature. Her hatred for men will be her downfall, such a damaged soul with no hope of redemption. I pity those close to her...
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Corelinz: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by letitrainnow(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Still thinking of what to say...
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by eteba(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Earth has no fury like a woman scorned
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by ibawon(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Never say she's a woman
What can she do!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by sisisioge: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
When dating and you noticed your partner is irrational....biko leave! Air ty cheated. Had another mans child and still.even killed the guy. All the whole feeling pushed to the edge. May God keep evil far away from me!
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Hotzone(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asceleb16:
This is a crazy obsession mistaken for love, how will someone set the person they love ablaze... It's really heartbreaking

May the soul of the deceased RIP

Abobi, did he die or u self still wish him dead hastily
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Asceleb16(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hotzone:

Haba, did he die or u self still wish him dead hastily
read again pls
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by beulahfarm: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

Most married men are dieing silently on sex starvation by dia wives,most especially we that are comited to Gods work
You know men cheat on their wives because they(the wives) starve them of sex for months right?
This isn't me condoning cheating in anyway though,but that contentment you said,it ain't as easy when you haven't had sex with your wife for months
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by TotalRunter: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2022
IrepChrist:
Do not ignore any red flag in your courtship/relationship don't only consult spiritual figures to pray along with you. Pray and fast yourself if you are a believer Seek divine direction and counsel.
Don't be led by physical appearance alone..... Marriage is a serious journey. Don't rush into it if you are not physically/emotionally/spiritually and psychologically mature enough.
The devil has possessed many unknowingly. Only waiting for day to fully manifest.

All these ontop of just choosing a partner? No wonder we have nothing to our name except bearing kids and shouting "I'm married!" as if it's an achievement. Mumu race
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nonam: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2022
pretydiva:

To the men, learn to be contented with your wife. It pays to be faithful

Shut up
I wish I can slap your dirty mouth.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by aimmoney9: 2:37am On Jul 22, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This woman should be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law.

This case should not be like that of Yewande Oyediran, a lawyer and staff of Oyo state ministry of Justice, who stabbed and killed her husband, Lowo in 2016.

Yewande was sentenced to 7 years in prison. However, Governor Ajimobi in the twilight of his administration, surreptitiously granted her clemency and freed her, this it's said he did due to the pressure from Yewande's influential and wealthy family.

Reports have it that Yewande Oyediran was immediately flown out of the country. And currently lives and resides in the United States of America.

I repeat, this case must not end up that way.
She already committed suicide, read this on opera news 3days ago..... grin grin grin
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by pretydiva(f): 3:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Nonam:

Shut up
I wish I can slap your dirty mouth.
Ewobi
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by matrixme(m): 4:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Wait. How did you know about this? This raises more questions. Who told her about this "revelation"? Is she the first woman in the world to have a miscarriage? So she expects the man to remain childless in life due to her predicament and one fake spiritual consultation?

Omnivalent:

This is not the complete story....
She allegedly burnt her husband because she realized that he has used her womb for rituals.
After having series of miscarriages she decided to go in search of what her problem was.
Only to realise that her womb has been used.
The main reason she burnt her husband was that, her husband having used her womb for rituals, decided to have a baby from another girl outside their marriage.
She is dead too Sha... She committed suicide.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2022
pretydiva:
How can you set ablaze someone you claim to love?? If it's that bad, why don't you walk away.
Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair. It's so sad the man didn't make it

To the men, learn to be contented with your wife. It pays to be faithful

Thunda Faya yhu..
Only a Stupid man that remains faithful to one woman..
Men are Polygamous in nature.. before you celebrate her for burning him, remember she would soon be caught and sent to jail..
Naso Maryam Sanda stabbed Son of Haliru Bello to death in Abuja, and all una useless Feminist wannabes Wailers been dey support her.. today she has been sentenced to death and is still in jail..
Kill a Man for enjoying different pussies and rot in jail ..
Nonsense.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Shedrack777: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

And you think you just made sense.
How will you advise a wife to cheat?

Anyways, you just made your person known to us.
and you think you have sense by supporting her killing him. well, you just made your person known, meaning you can kill your cheating wife
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by femiasaolu2014: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2022
aimmoney9:

She already committed suicide, read this on opera news 3days ago..... grin grin grin

And you find this funny? People seeing you online will think you are normal not knowing you have mental problems
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by eastgates1: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2022
The serpent tongued gender that caused adam to sin strikes again.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Kingjames(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2022
sound too erotic
making my dik stands

mtchew
Shedrack777:
instead of her to go and cheat her own, but no, she instead killed him. now what's her gain. well she'll go to jail and offer her toto to lesbians to suck
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Nonam: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2022
pretydiva:

Ewobi

Ugly wowor girl
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by virginchaser(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This woman should be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law.

This case should not be like that of Yewande Oyediran, a lawyer and staff of Oyo state ministry of Justice, who stabbed and killed her husband, Lowo in 2016.

Yewande was sentenced to 7 years in prison. However, Governor Ajimobi in the twilight of his administration, surreptitiously granted her clemency and freed her, this it's said he did due to the pressure from Yewande's influential and wealthy family.

Reports have it that Yewande Oyediran was immediately flown out of the country. And currently lives and resides in the United States of America.

I repeat, this case must not end up that way.

And the husband remains dead for ever. She can not escape God's justice.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by IrepChrist: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
TotalRunter:

All these ontop of just choosing a partner? No wonder we have nothing to our name except bearing kids and shouting "I'm married!" as if it's an achievement. Mumu race
I can see how much you detest light and truth.
You have your choice to make. You can't decide for the so called "mumu race". Who you choose will largely determine if you would make heaven.
Many said this before you. They took it as a joke.
May the grace of good find you.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Revolva(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
odinson1:

This is actually what I'll do, I don't want to risk losing my resources in the future because one Retired Prostitute.
If she ain't married to me I ain't giving her shit

Brother if u see the way girls de hustle now on dating app michat inmessanger tinder coded runs site, OMG now if I see any young gal with a smart phone , bro forget Dem , oo for my hood na Nakamura and nakademus be every guy name

NoO small girl for Lagos again , even people aunty Dem de nak dem , anytime I sit in a hotel chilling wit drinks d nunbers on youth lodging and taking short time room to bang omo it's getting too much

1 Like

Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by Emmanuel909090: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shedrack777:
and you think you have sense by supporting her killing him. well, you just made your person known, meaning you can kill your cheating wife

It's obvious how dumb you are.

You just proved it beyond doubt, I never supported her killing him, I only pointed out your foolishness but you just proved you are a foolish fool.
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by TotalRunter: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
IrepChrist:

I can see how much you detest light and truth.
You have your choice to make. You can't decide for the so called "mumu race". Who you choose will largely determine if you would make heaven.
Many said this before you. They took it as a joke.
May the grace of good find you.

Eya these are the ones waiting for a trumpet sound that will make them fly away from all their earthly debts, africans. Even the people that brought those fairytales know better now. One day you will know better
Re: We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour by IrepChrist: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
TotalRunter:

Eya these are the ones waiting for a trumpet sound that will make them fly away from all their earthly debts, africans. Even the people that brought those fairytales know better now. One day you will know better

Nope .,.... I have seen the power of God. I am a vessel of his power by grace.You need to experience the truth. One day you will know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.