Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Might Block Her (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might Block Her (picture) (4296 Views)

Woman Shares Chat That Made Her Block Her Close Male Friend / Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Might Block Her (picture) by satandeterrible: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Mercury12:
There is no love in lekki with the exemption of few lucky ones, most people are just all about their hustle.

Use your head boy.
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Girl Friend, What Time She Has Her Period? / Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.