Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku (27945 Views)

Atiku 100% Group To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by CommonSense1967: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Loser grin

Tinubu is the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Built2last: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Segzy22: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
They will soon bombard this page insulting people because of Obi.

We will not vote for Obi.

Obi ko Mikel Obi ni

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by soundgodrecords: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thief shebi after saling 126 nigerian assets and companies. U think we Nigerians are fools.Kaduna and all surrounding states Insha Allah! Shall win the vice presidency for Sen. Yusuf Daati. Sen. Datti shall be the president of Nigeria in 2027.Peter Obi of Labour party 4 all PVCs. Lets Kill PDP and APC for Nigeria to see life.Mumu. Our PVC will all vote for Labour Party. APC govt. has killed 100,500 Nigerian youths through insecurity and poverty. Ģodiya ga for providing Peter Obi.Ubangiji for Sen. YUSUF Daati Ahmed

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Millennium45: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Millenium Digitals is one of the best social media panels that offer reliable and affordable social media services.

We offer wide range of social media services just to serve you and bring you to the world of social media.

Our services are affordable, fast and reliable. We are always available to serve you 24/7

Visit our website today and sign up in few seconds then you are good to go!

https://milleniumdigitals.com/

You can send a message to us on whatsapp @ 08156777514 for more details and enquiries...
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Creamz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
I don't see PDP winning the southeast and South south this time because of Peter Obi

Then you have a lot to learn in politics. Good/Popular candidates alone don't give you election victory. It has to be a combination of both a good/Popular candidate and well known Party
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by kennethfranc(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
I see wike decamping any moment from now
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Way4orward: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
7 WAYS TO KNOW YOU ARE MAD.
1.if you've ever counted 1,2,3 before pouring water on your body, you're mad
2.if you ever thought the moon �use to follow you around,ahh you're mad.
3.if you've ever use your sim1,to call ur sim2 in the same phone,believe me yah mad.
4.if you've ever been talking to yourself but when someone look at you,you pretend to be singing,�abeg you're mad.
5.you went into your room, but forgot what to pick,you went out but you still remember,then come back sorry,yah mad......�
6.your phone is at five percent,nepa brought light,�but because of chat,u refuse to plug,now dem don take light,�you are shouting ahh......i swear yah mad.��
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Segzy22: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
soundgodrecords:
Thief shebi after saling 126 nigerian assets and companies. U think we Nigerians are fools.Kaduna and all surrounding states Insha Allah! Shall win the vice presidency for Sen. Yusuf Daati. Sen. Datti shall be the president of Nigeria in 2027.Peter Obi of Labour party 4 all PVCs. Lets Kill PDP and APC for Nigeria to see life.Mumu. Our PVC will all vote for Labour Party. APC govt. has killed 100,500 Nigerian youths through insecurity and poverty. Ģodiya ga for providing Peter Obi.Ubangiji for Sen. YUSUF Daati Ahmed
We will not vote for Obi

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Antoeni(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
You Pick who you can Control, Beat, Manipulate and Confused
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by sekem: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
One thing I am grateful for is that Atiku didn't pick Wike,Okowa will not even deliver Delta state.

Okowa will not even deliver his own local government.
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Vitally123: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Time will Tell
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by brownbib(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
���
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Mysticbabe: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://punchng.com/i-picked-who-can-deliver-over-wike-atiku/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1658479423

Atiku never said he picked who can deliver...He said he picked who he feels he can work with.
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Dorakay93(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
I don't see PDP winning the southeast and South south this time because of Peter Obi
45% of Igbos are not supporting obi.
IPOB alleged him of killing their members and their them inside River.
I wish he cud win but he can't. This is d bitter truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Bloggz74(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atleast you would have read what he wrote.
".. he didn't reject Wike..." meaning Wike wasn't picked in first instance not to talk of rejection. There should be a pick before rejection.

" .....I picked who can deliver...." Meaning from the options available which was three he picked among who can deliver. You guys should follow your OBIdient whatever and leave PDP alone. Stop causing problems where there's none.

Maxymilliano:

I find this demeaning and disrespect to Gov. Wike

Atiku's response only succeeded in exposing is level of intelligence in managing tricky situation as this. his response was supposed to douse the current situation and calm frey nerves but this type of reckless statement above can only aggravate the cracks in the party

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Invest4growth: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is not picking his words well. Flippant Statements like this can infuriate a volatile Wike
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by emmykk(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:

Peter obi will win Anambra state but you see all those other state he will struggle in them.

PDP will clear everything.

PDP stand 67% winning the next election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by lincs25(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Somebody that did a failed power sector privatization, today in Nigeria we are paying bogus light bill for darkness. Atiku and others are the owners of the company.
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Moh247: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
shocked

Upper cut

Atiku's new Havard trained campaign director is firing rockers everywhere

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Deeprooted: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Well Atiku has higher chances of winning than Tinibi abi wetin una d call him?

Mind you, Peter Obi is Nigeria's next President.

2023 Presidential Election Result Will Be:

Winner : Peter Obi
First Runner-up: Atiku (Not office for him)

Others: Kwankwaso, Tinubu and the rest
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by OpinionCounts(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
One thing I am grateful for is that Atiku didn't pick Wike,Okowa will not even deliver Delta state.

God bless you. You have spoken very intelligently.
I always thank God everyday that he did not allow Atiku pick Wike. If wike was Atiku's vice, my dear, the whole of the SS, including some SE and MB regions like benue, etc would have been safely in Atiku's bag by now. It would have been a guaranteed victory for the PDP in those regions.
Okowa does not have that kind of electoral influence.

3 Likes

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by MarketDispatch: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Atiku should try as much as possible to unite his party if he’s really serious about winning the presidential election in 2023 , A Divided house is not going to be a peaceful house, He should meet with Wike so they can both resolve the issues between them as well as other party members in the PDP, chaos in the party can cause them to lose votes from devoted party members who are not happy with the ongoing crises .

But everyone knows the North has just ruled for 8 years. So who will want North to rule again when it's South's turn?
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by toprealman: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
Atiku is talking too grin grin
Not just too much, nothing smart or diplomatic in his comments.
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by DavSagacity(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
What an Upper cut to Wike....!!!!! Wow..
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Truckpusher(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
If I were in Wike's shoes with the entire Rivers treasury under my watch , I will remain in the PDP and ensure that this blabber mouth loses the entire South East and South South.
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by shakdav(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.

Just vote for your person, don't be telling us that, he has two pair if wrists watch, are u is cloth line manager or what, this is our we are be deceived everytime in Nigeria, everyone is fighting for for his heart desires and satifuation, let prayer for the good around of the country and stop condemning people, politician and the rest, some of us our parent and individuals set of our minds are worst than the politician themselves..

1 Like

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Old man you're worsening the situation with remarks like this. In what sense can okowa deliver more than wike? Delivering votes or governance? What an insult!

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by Robenny(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
What I have to say is that the choice of Okowa is not bad at all. It's not about noise and notice me kind of politics. Okowa will shock u all when the time comes. That guy doesn't talk too much but will surely deliver
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by OLADD: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
You are a learner in Nigerian politics. PDP WILL WIN SOUTH SOUTH AND PICK SIZEABLE VOTES NEEDED TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY FROM THE SOUTH EAST IN 2023. Qoute me.
Re: I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku by OLADD: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
Atiku is talking too grin grin
What has Obi been doing? Atiku has not even started talking. Wait for mother of talks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.