Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? (8072 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anyone that hugs me anyhow, gets a slap.
I don 't really hug guys , most of them have body odour they will just be using aboki perfume to cover up.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Easybuyphones(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Latashia:
I don 't really hug guys , most of them have body odour they will just be using aboki perfume to cover up.
Latashia:
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Easybuyphones(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Latashia:
thats serious o
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Easybuyphones:

thats serious o
Sincerely , most guys use that opportunity to squeeze boobs and breast. I don 't take shit.
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Transcriber: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:
If you want your breasts to live long, avoid the hug of Nigerian men angry if not they will hug you till your chest is flat.

I've hugged a Ghanaian guy and his hug was very brief and gentle. Why can't Nigerian guys hug this way They always want to crush your breasts, hold your waist and if you allow them, squeeze your yansh angry as if you're their long lost wife.

This is bordering on sexual harassment and I've stopped hugging Nigerian men because of this (I rarely hug, but the few ones I try to hug, I will stop hugging them)

Please stop it, it's very sinful and inappropriate.
I think you need my hug to repair your brain cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Transcriber: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jaika:

Haha. Have you tried hugging from the side? Like instead of letting them hug you straight on (their body in front of yours), you kind of maneuver yourself so your body is kinda beside theirs and your arm is around their neck, with your second arm on their back. (I really hope you can visualize what I'm trying to describe). A side-hug kind of thing. It could be awkward but that should be a bit better lol.

If they try to initiate it though, just step to your right (out of their arms) and do the side-hug. You'll have also sent a message that you do not necessarily appreciate that sort of full body contact.
nonsense shocked embarassed

You girls want to copy the Americans but dont wanna hug like them why? shocked cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Transcriber: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Latashia:
angry shocked embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by sheggsliveth: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Need to check profile, I undecidedguess shes one of the falling angle. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Onucs(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
No b the men fault

Una Nigerian girls too dey fine grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Born2winnx:
mouth odour and body odour kill your huggers, them dey try.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
manuelkel:
I no go stop to the hug Maryann tight and still for some seconds, those seconds alone dey relax my brains grin.

Hugging is cool shaaa, mostly tight hugs;it relaxes one's emotions and makes one feel secured with the opposite gender. cool
Comrade, I put it to u say na current u dey tap, dats not huggin!

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Starlight252: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigerian men? It's obvious you are a sxx worker,a liar or a rogue among male rogues.
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jaika:

Haha. Have you tried hugging from the side? Like instead of letting them hug you straight on (their body in front of yours), you kind of maneuver yourself so your body is kinda beside theirs and your arm is around their neck, with your second arm on their back. (I really hope you can visualize what I'm trying to describe). A side-hug kind of thing. It could be awkward but that should be a bit better lol.

If they try to initiate it though, just step to your right (out of their arms) and do the side-hug. You'll have also sent a message that you do not necessarily appreciate that sort of full body contact.

Exactly,When I came back from my leave,most of my female colleagues missed me,they thought I had quit.They hug me dah way,it was much nicer as I could see their smiles and the glitter in their Eyes..
Oh the good old days
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Zonefree(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
They now want to start hoarding ordinary Hug wey we dey manage...wetin man fit benefit from this gender biko nu undecided

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Abbertee2: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Someone from ghana ordered, i hope he paid well
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Prozico22(m): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2022
siofra:
If you want your breasts to live long, avoid the hug of Nigerian men angry if not they will hug you till your chest is flat.

I've hugged a Ghanaian guy and his hug was very brief and gentle. Why can't Nigerian guys hug this way They always want to crush your breasts, hold your waist and if you allow them, squeeze your yansh angry as if you're their long lost wife.

This is bordering on sexual harassment and I've stopped hugging Nigerian men because of this (I rarely hug, but the few ones I try to hug, I will stop hugging them)

stop hugging nigeria go and be hugging ghanians
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Mrfixitt(m): 4:18am On Jul 23, 2022
siofra:

Ikr

Nigerian guys should reduce the way they squeeze ladies when hugging.
But so many Nigerian gurls do it also. I recently went to patronize a colleague of mine in her business place, the way she hugged me and held on to me was unusual to the extent her sales girl was looking suspiciously at me. So it happens both ways
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Tremple8v: 5:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Who hug help ....
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by oladepo45v: 6:11am On Jul 23, 2022
lolz.
l do nothing with them.. Just hi is enough....
lolz.
l do nothing with them.. Just hi is enough....
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by dnawah(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2022
siofra:

ask the guy very well,u no get wetin him like,ok him babes better pass u.me na half ghanaian o!
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Truvelisback(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2022
siofra:

U are just looking for a lame excuse for having a flat Screen T.V Chest. Stop blaming guys for having flat Chest, blame ur Chest for look down on people.
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Choilila: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2022
UptownVibes
Mattwillz :
guy..Stop wasting your time.. jeon is the person behind that moniker
I thought as much. Na mugu

So funny coming from Brostitutes that hide under REDPILL to get cheap vagina from a street hoes like them...

Black niggas that's not me and stop tagging me to your bullshits.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by goshikid: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
siofra:

Did you just call me bitch?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2.
Any small shitt you run to the mod

Ain't you ashamed?

You should
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by goshikid: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Latashia:

Who want even hug you.. Abeg Clear make we see road
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by manuelkel(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Comrade, I put it to u say na current u dey tap, dats not huggin!

grin grin that kind thing comrade

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by BBBricks: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Have you bath today?
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Dozie246: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Aunty Feminist ABI ndi ife-na-eme-na-isi

How is this nonsense you are typing our business

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by AYNL: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
you should be giving side hug instead
what kind of man even hug a woman that's not his wife or girlfriend so tight
just side hug and pat your back
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by PumpumPrince: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
siofra:

hey my millionaire uncle is looking for a strong person who can do house girl maid work for N15,000 a month,..food,cloth & linen pyjamas including.... we all recommended u
....please are u still interpreted please?
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by kiddkash(m): 1:40am On Jul 24, 2022
siofra:

Hah hah. Madam be calming down. person can't tap current in peace
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Moh247: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022

Why do I find this funny. Hahahahaa

Anyways We Nigerian men are passionate in everything we do including hugging

This is why foriengn women are trooping to Africa to marry Nigerian men

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Easybuyphones(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Latashia:
Sincerely , most guys use that opportunity to squeeze boobs and breast. I don 't take shit.
But make we no lie, boobs sweet to squeeze

Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? / She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking / What's Your Favourite Sex Style?