Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today (39250 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Ppp1p: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Really
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by sayso: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Titilayo4life:
The question I keep asking people who are in those servitude of gnld is why?
Lack of personal vision.

10 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Alwaysready:

This is not a bad experience. The business is genuine and real.

Its a 2 in 1 business you know. Online(freelancing)and offline(network marketing).

Pm me if interested.

HAAAAAA!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by MarxisGLABACK: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
When Am Driving on my Heavy Duty Truck, they gather themselves, to help them, I always ask, so company don't give transport allowance, they beat around the Bush.
I WARN THEM WHENEVER U SEE DIS TRUCK RUN 4 UR LIFE....
OMO DAT THING NO BE CLEAR EYE ABEG
MODERN DAY SLAVERY

13 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Sardauna24(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Linkai447:
Omoh this gnld people no dey ask you whether you don eat or not, left home before 7.00am with empty stomach and returning by 1.pm with a lot of words to convince them that am living with an old woman before they agreed to leave me. cry cry
Gist us with the whole scenario na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by GABRIEL6036: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
I remember I enter their trap once before I went for army training back then in year 2014, 72 intake NA. It was a terrible experience, I trek almost my whole life out in hot sun. I quit. After I came back from exercise, I get hold of him, beat the hell out of that murdafucker that introduce them to me with sugercoated mouth. The rest na story for another day for the guy grin, I too beat am grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool

16 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by David1017(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
yunglegend99:
grin after all their nonsense talk dem go come ask u to brink 15k for their form with some useless product to sell, u wey come to find work dem no even know weda u don eat sef, omo dat day na around 5pm i go house i no try am com d nxt day sef

I get luck say na only 12k dem collet.. How i fell for it is still a mystery.. A whole benin boy like me..

15 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Sardauna24(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Annruby:
I don enter dere trap like thrice, the last one I just jejely turn. Twas painfull cos I borrowed the money for tfare. Since then na God hand I dey laidis
Share your experience na
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Wetin dea pain me na the tfare wea I waste from neolife their name don change to edu consult

Very annoying set of people I dea always pity those ones wea dea always shout inside bus self grin cheesy

Na so I give one gnld girl 500 for transport Becos she don dea sweat like Christmas goat

I asked her which work was she into she said marketing stuff

I knew at once it was gnld people Omor I pity the girl dash am 500naira

Neolife should be ban grin

28 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by atheistandproud(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Born2winnx:

Airport road nor be warri....but effurun.
Nor let me swear for you to remain jobless....take correction.

Wrong, Airport road cuts across from Effurun to Warri. From the junction to Ugborikoko is Effurun but from West End onward through Ugboroke to AJ and FGC is clearly Warri.

He is a probably a stranger.

9 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Yello1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
GABRIEL6036:
I remember I enter their trap once before I went for army training back then in year 2014, 72 intake NA. It was a terrible experience, I trek almost my whole life out in hot sun. I quit. After I came back from exercise, I get hold of him, beat the hell out of that murdafucker that introduce them to me with sugercoated mouth. The rest na story for another day for the guy grin, I too beat am grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool

U be wicked soldier ooo. Upon suffer wey he suffer u con still add ur own join.

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Sardauna24(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
GABRIEL6036:
Lols...gist us with the whole scenario na
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Saeed110: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
I pray efcc should go after them....that's how they lubby my wife in the name of job I had to follow her to confirm who wan t to give her job.i was once a victim though.... wink

10 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Raymond247(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mikkystorm:
Hi good day!
It's disheartening to pen this down here, but I just have to, so others can learn from it.
I'm a recent graduate, and as body dey hot, I've started applying for jobs.
Just this week alone, I've gone for over 5 interviews. The interview yesterday being the 22nd of July made it the 5th one.
I applied for the position of a supervisor via indeed.com and few hours later, I was emailed that I was invited for an interview at Asaba! Checked for the company online, and God bless nairaland, I saw that it was one of those Gnld company. I never went for the interview.
Earlier on thursday , 21st july, I applied for a job of a supervisor, I got the job notice via an aunty. Prepared for it big on Friday!
Waaahla! Friday came. Dressed very nice, took my cv as instructed! And also they said I should get writing materials! Lol... that skipped my mind.
The text contained the address, along airport road, warri.
I alighted at the junction as addressed in the text, and I started trekking down the street as instructed. In the process, thoughts started flying in, there were no companies in sight, just houses and bungalows! I discarded the thought!
Finally, I located the place. Met the woman, a young, not bright looking woman, she directed me to a girl they called secretary! I met her, I penned my name, number and signed.
They directed me through a staircase, the guy I met there told me to put my phone on silent. Hmmm, ethics! I thought! Discarded the thoughts... I was directed to the top floor!
Guys! To my greatest surprise, i met black people of all types and sizes, in group fragments, having what I saw to be a seminar/lecture!
They saw me and started calling me! It was too much they resorted to dragging me, but a guy they called the director intervened. A young dark guy, with chains/jewelries on him. Sat with him, and the conversation below ensued;
Director: so, why are you here sir?
Me: *(still perplexed with the whole scenario...) just pointed at the lady that brought me!
Director: so you are here for a job I presume?
Me: yes.
Director: you brought your cv?
Me: (I gave him, still observing the area)...
Director: Hmmm, so how much would you want me to pay you?
Me: Nothing less than 80k
Director: okay, that's nice. Before we discuss, please kindly follow this lady, she'll direct you to a woman that will give you a brief orientation about our company. After that then we can talk.
Me: (wondering why... I asked; Please, why am I to go there? Why cant you brief me here?
Director: No, it's Protocol!
Me: (getting pissed off, I stood and followed the woman)
. You for tell us say u wan act season film. Anyway we go wait for the episode 2.
( To be continued....)

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Arysexy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Those GNLD are corporate kidnappers. I rmbr my encounter with them at Allen avenue office. Those fools persuaded me to pay N15k for form and get some package to start with, I told them I'm jobless and had no money, they insisted I pay even if na 2k and balance up later, at that point I could not take it anymore after their deceit SMS that made me wear suit and tie from Festac to Ikeja under hot sun.

I pushed my way out, and got delivered from their jazz

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by GABRIEL6036: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yello1:

U be wicked soldier ooo. Upon suffer wey he suffer u con still add ur own join.
He already knew the part I embark on is mission impossible.. That's why I summon the demon in me to teach him a lesson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by doneback04: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
cheesy grin grin like this in this country if you are in search of work and you have never go through GNLD it means u have not started.

At one point in time you make thing u are smarter and will never fall victim of them again but something u realized u have gone the their venue the second Time grin grin

But I must say the truth GNLD is genuine business but if only you can be able to pay the price,
Every day is a great Day! You miss one, you miss All grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Born2winnx: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
atheistandproud:

Wrong, Airport road cuts across from Effurun to Warri. From the junction to Ugborikoko is Effurun but from West End onward through Ugboroke to AJ and FGC is clearly Warri.

He is a probably a stranger.
We still dey talk same thing....the location he described is the main airport road effurun to mango park axis..

Almost all roads are link to warri....I just tell dey am say airport road nor be warri so I not understand what you mean by wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by MAIKON: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Those mother fuckers dey use jazz I don enter their trap before but thank God I didn’t pay a dime!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by GABRIEL6036: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sardauna24:
Lols...gist us with the whole scenario na
What do you expect? He landed in hospital of course cool

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by dododawa1: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
uptownemmygee:
Me and my homie knack craze comot for all those neolife and gnld girls body for owerri,portharcourt, yenagoa and akwa-ibom
I knack one for Enugu (artisan area)

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Mike008(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
LOL
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by BinamRex: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
ajekpaks:
I remember entering their trap in Lagos... omo they nearly tied me down with rope just to keep me there...

the idiot telling me about firing my boss and becoming a boss of myself claims to be in level 4, but even a jobless me then looked better and dressed better...

after challenging him he began to threaten me... it almost became violent, and seeing they outnumbered me I just had to calm down and take their bullshut until I left

When you attend their seminars and you don't cooperate with them, they might get violent.

I attended an interview for a 60k job, but it turned out to be a neo-life seminar. After the boring seminar, one guy called director tried to pressurize me into making a financial commitment, but I was adamant. I told him I only had my transport fare.

Before the seminar started, I had met a guy and we clicked. We talked about starting up something together. I made the mistake of not asking for his number. After the so-called director tried to extort money from me and I refused, he got visibly upset. As I got up to enter the hall, he shouted at me and told me to leave the premises. I told him I wanted to collect one of the participants' phone number. The look he gave ehn, no one told me to run out of the gate grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Get yourself CPA/Affiliate marketing skills, you would make thousands of dollars
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Transcriber: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Melodydoctor:
You say what?
deliberately made memes don't hit as the natural ones

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Topmaike007(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
gazilion:

I don't understand �

Do you not have a right to leave whenever you choose to go??
if them gidii you with violence fear go catch you

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by paxonel(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mikkystorm:
Hi good day!
It's disheartening to pen this down here, but I just have to, so others can learn from it.
I'm a recent graduate, and as body dey hot, I've started applying for jobs.
Just this week alone, I've gone for over 5 interviews. The interview yesterday being the 22nd of July made it the 5th one.
I applied for the position of a supervisor via indeed.com and few hours later, I was emailed that I was invited for an interview at Asaba! Checked for the company online, and God bless nairaland, I saw that it was one of those Gnld company. I never went for the interview.
Earlier on thursday , 21st july, I applied for a job of a supervisor, I got the job notice via an aunty. Prepared for it big on Friday!
Waaahla! Friday came. Dressed very nice, took my cv as instructed! And also they said I should get writing materials! Lol... that skipped my mind.
The text contained the address, along airport road, warri.
I alighted at the junction as addressed in the text, and I started trekking down the street as instructed. In the process, thoughts started flying in, there were no companies in sight, just houses and bungalows! I discarded the thought!
Finally, I located the place. Met the woman, a young, not bright looking woman, she directed me to a girl they called secretary! I met her, I penned my name, number and signed.
They directed me through a staircase, the guy I met there told me to put my phone on silent. Hmmm, ethics! I thought! Discarded the thoughts... I was directed to the top floor!
Guys! To my greatest surprise, i met black people of all types and sizes, in group fragments, having what I saw to be a seminar/lecture!
They saw me and started calling me! It was too much they resorted to dragging me, but a guy they called the director intervened. A young dark guy, with chains/jewelries on him. Sat with him, and the conversation below ensued;
Director: so, why are you here sir?
Me: *(still perplexed with the whole scenario...) just pointed at the lady that brought me!
Director: so you are here for a job I presume?
Me: yes.
Director: you brought your cv?
Me: (I gave him, still observing the area)...
Director: Hmmm, so how much would you want me to pay you?
Me: Nothing less than 80k
Director: okay, that's nice. Before we discuss, please kindly follow this lady, she'll direct you to a woman that will give you a brief orientation about our company. After that then we can talk.
Me: (wondering why... I asked; Please, why am I to go there? Why cant you brief me here?
Director: No, it's Protocol!
Me: (getting pissed off, I stood and followed the woman)
( To be continued....)
Indeed again?

Indeed is not serious, they did exactly the same thing to me at the time i was searching for job in Lagos.

I applied online, not knowing that it was one foolish network marketing scammers at ogba, omo i yapa now grin

But i abuse the hell out of the organizers and the so called director who was delivering the lecture right in front of all the people before going.

Stupid people

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Rahkman: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gnld is a strong nigeria culture dem suppose inscribe am on our national flag

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by blowjohn(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Its a case of drugs working better than humans.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by sekem: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
leonidas93:
Lol GNLD that year grin.. my eyes see something for Gbagada industrial estate after I was invited for a job interview. yeye people
Meanwhile, I have very clean uk used hp Ellitebook 840 for sale at good rate just check my profile.
intel corei7, 2.9ghz processor, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd, keyboard light, 6hrs battery life, original charger, finger print sensor,
4usb, type c, hdmi, sim slot, etc
14 inches and in perfect working condition.

Hmmm... how come your own HP 840 come get type C port?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A First Class Graduate Might Not Get A Job? / These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired / Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For 73rri Pre-screening Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.