Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today (40398 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Realhommie(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
atheistandproud:

Wrong, Airport road cuts across from Effurun to Warri. From the junction to Ugborikoko is Effurun but from West End onward through Ugboroke to AJ and FGC is clearly Warri.

He is a probably a stranger.
The bolded still in Uvwie...
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by atheistandproud(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realhommie:
The bolded still in Uvwie...

Ugboroke is Warri South.

Rainbow Christian Assembly which is just after Westend junction is Warri. Bright Hope is Warri. Haba na?

West End is Effurun. But anything after Westend cannot be called Effurun. Not to talk of Ugboroke all that side. If Ugboroke is Effurun then Giwa Amu and Apala is Effurun too. Then College of Education is Effurun as well which makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Realhommie(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
atheistandproud:

Ugboroke is Warri South.

Rainbow Christian Assembly which is just after Westend junction is Warri. Bright Hope is Warri. Haba na?

West End is Effurun. But anything after Westend cannot be called Effurun. Not to talk of Ugboroke all that side. If Ugboroke is Effurun then Giwa Amu and Apala is Effurun too. Then College of Education is Effurun as well which makes no sense.
You're right about it being in Warri South. Since it's an Uvwie community like Ugborikoko i thought it was in Uvwie LGA.

To your question, it doesn't really matter. A road, street, river can border communities, towns, LGA's etc. And they're all on opposite sides of the road. Just saying.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Thomasankara(m): 2:32am On Jul 26, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I almost killed one so many years ago because he made me travel from Lagos to Abuja just to tell me the job is GNLD.
I believe EFCC should start arresting all these network marketers.
#Dorime cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Annruby: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sardauna24:
Share your experience na

My brother the story long.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Sardauna24(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Annruby:

My brother the story long.
lols
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Spin4: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
I had two encounters with them, one in Benin-City, and the other In Lagos.
Mennnhhh...the second encounter was a bombshell. I gave all of them problem, stirred massive awareness amongst the neighborhood and I got back the money I spent on recharge cards and transportation from them.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by claudiofaceoff: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
HawkToBar:

It's Oremeji street, down the street. It's now a Pharmacy not an event center. Iyana Isolo not Osolo - Osolo is a road that connects Airport Road/Ajao Estate (Chivita Factory) to Isolo.

grin grin grin

Thanks for the corrections in the address I used. So that place is now a pharmacy? Holy gram

I hope the GNLD people then are all now living in mansions in Lekki? Because that was what they were trying to tell us then that if we take up the swelling of supplements, that's the kind of lives we will live.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by Joannebassey: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
orikoku:
Qnet comes to mind. Useless set of people parading as marketers.
If you hear Qnet run ooooo...

QNET does not parade themselves as marketers, it is a direct selling company that offers a wide range of products.
But it's important for us to understand what direct selling even means before we can understand what QNET does.
Here are my thoughts on direct selling:
In a regular sales model, consumers usually buy products when they go to the retail store to get them, they choose what they want, pay for it and leave.

With direct selling though, you don't have to go to the store to buy what you need, products are sold directly to customers at the comfort of their home, online or through non-store locations in a non-retail environment by Independent Representatives, and are driven by word-of-mouth referral.
The Independent Representatives  earn money  through commissions gained from selling a product.
Some of the products sold through direct selling are not usually found in the stores of our neighborhoods, so they have unique features that offer benefits to consumers.
Some companies choose direct selling as a business model, so the company sells directly to the consumers.

Direct selling has been growing based on the relationship between these companies and the consumers for  years. So it's a great way for anyone to earn some extra honest income.
This is simply what QNET is about.
Re: My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today by orikoku: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Joannebassey:

QNET does not parade themselves as marketers, it is a direct selling company that offers a wide range of products.
But it's important for us to understand what direct selling even means before we can understand what QNET does.
Here are my thoughts on direct selling:
In a regular sales model, consumers usually buy products when they go to the retail store to get them, they choose what they want, pay for it and leave.

With direct selling though, you don't have to go to the store to buy what you need, products are sold directly to customers at the comfort of their home, online or through non-store locations in a non-retail environment by Independent Representatives, and are driven by word-of-mouth referral.
The Independent Representatives  earn money  through commissions gained from selling a product.
Some of the products sold through direct selling are not usually found in the stores of our neighborhoods, so they have unique features that offer benefits to consumers.
Some companies choose direct selling as a business model, so the company sells directly to the consumers.

Direct selling has been growing based on the relationship between these companies and the consumers for  years. So it's a great way for anyone to earn some extra honest income.
This is simply what QNET is about.
why keeping tens of people in a room for them to market Qnet, no salary no food they beg to feed why? Qnet is evil. I will never advice my enemy to be with them. One of my neighbor who's doing well, immediately she join Qnet her life becomes miserable, the worst part of it is she won't listen to anyone that advice her to leave the place. I repeat Qnet is evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Need Info On Salary Of A Non Academic Staff In A Federal University / Gtbank Recruitment 2013 / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.