Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? (2059 Views)

My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by Miracleade88: 3:15am On Jul 23, 2022
On the 20th of July my bestie said that i should take her out to a shop-rite so i went into my room to dress up immediately then we entered a cab but unfortunately i didn't know that she and her friends have planned it because we had a little fight between us but have apologised to her and she said OK that she has forgiven me but i didn't know that she has not forgiven me.
so as we got to the front of the shop-rite there i met some ladies which were my bestie's friend so my bestie told me that i should go inside that she would come and meet me and i said okay
Then after 20 minutes i came out then i saw those ladies and my bestie shouting and yelling at me calling me thief! thief! thief!
pls what should i do, should i forgive her or what?
you can contact me here please.
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by MITCHELL96: 3:21am On Jul 23, 2022
You just wake up by 3:15 Am to post this thing ? grin

8 Likes

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by profit39: 3:21am On Jul 23, 2022
That your bestie fit kill u...You better run and focus on your life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by maxnedu11(m): 3:40am On Jul 23, 2022
I just believe you where either sleep typing, or you just want to narrate your dream to us because after such an event you cant be using the word bestie for such a person.

12 Likes

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by Hypnotise: 5:04am On Jul 23, 2022
You need to do your own wickedness back
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by AdorableSat: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2022
profit39:
That your bestie fit kill u...You better run and focus on your life

Better listen to this particular advice

3 Likes

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by AdorableSat: 5:15am On Jul 23, 2022
maxnedu11:
I just believe you where either sleep typing, or you just want to narrate your dream to us because after such an event you cant be using the word bestie for such a person.

For real
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by godofuck231: 5:24am On Jul 23, 2022
You are having a snake as a best friend, and its a python, most likely a money swallower and you are asking for advice , better start fumigation your life , you are soon to be used and dumped after drying you out

1 Like

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by bmdmix15: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Yawn
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by uthlaw: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Go hang urself... Werey!

1 Like

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by rtdCivilservant: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2022
First, I need to know whether u are a male or female. If u are a female, I sympathise with u, but if u are a male I am so happy for what happened to u(u carry am go shop rite, hun!). Don't get it twisted, don't think I believed ur fabricated story sha.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by yuping(m): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2022
undecided your mumu too much.
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2022
To set up boys to beat that childishness from a underdeveloped brain is never a bad idea.

By the way, stop dealing with low iq girls, what do you even mean by "bestie"? In this 2022 u're sill under this chain of slavery called bestie?
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Miracleade88:
On the 20th of July my bestie said that i should take her out to a shop-rite so i went into my room to dress up immediately then we entered a cab but unfortunately i didn't know that she and her friends have planned it because we had a little fight between us but have apologised to her and she said OK that she has forgiven me but i didn't know that she has not forgiven me.
so as we got to the front of the shop-rite there i met some ladies which were my bestie's friend so my bestie told me that i should go inside that she would come and meet me and i said okay
Then after 20 minutes i came out then i saw those ladies and my bestie shouting and yelling at me calling me thief! thief! thief!
Dem no put tyre for your neck? Na mistake dem make, dem for pit tyre for ur neck set u ablaze with that nonsense bestie beatie wey u dey write upandan! Nonsense story!

1 Like

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by dnawah(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Miracleade88:
go to the police
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by gentleman82: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2022
First were they laughing while shouting it to play prank on u. Or they looked dead serious to attract people to beat u up explain better.
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by SamOchuko: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Miracleade88:
On the 20th of July my bestie said that i should take her out to a shop-rite so i went into my room to dress up immediately then we entered a cab but unfortunately i didn't know that she and her friends have planned it because we had a little fight between us but have apologised to her and she said OK that she has forgiven me but i didn't know that you she has not forgiven me.

Na for dream them disgrace you so or na for coven? At 03:15am? Laslas you go day alright.
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by 40fy: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2022

**Ha ha ha! Bullshít story!!!

Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by infogenius(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Miracleade88:

This dream does not seem to be a good one. Kindly pray against open disgrace and akoba adaba..
God will help you through.
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by Amarisco(f): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2022
sigh. what will our eyes not read on this NL
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by Adejo1(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Abeg I want know weda you still dey front of the ShopRite as them dey call you thief
Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by kelspinall(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
avoid her like AIDS or revenge
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by EmzyT: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? by sammuell(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2022
This one no go pass last born

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Trust Your Spouse! / Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys / Can You Date A Pregnant Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.