Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. (3938 Views)

My Bestie and her friends Disgraced Me in town Pls What Should I Do Oooo? / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
i miss my best friend terribly, my bestie who i rejected his proposal for a relationship cos i was scared of losing our bond, the pure friendship we had. (check through my topics, I've written about us previously)

things haven't been the same, he started acting weird. i had to give him some personal space, we didn't talk to each other for 3 excruciating boring months, i changed my sim too.

he found a way to get my number and immediately i heard his voice, i felt this intense joy within but it wouldn't last as he started acting up( won't pick my calls, won't call back) oh lord! so many issues.

i let him go finally. i understand the situation, the emotions and him wanting to stay away from me. I'm in so much pain. I'm just gonna focus on my work, my business, myself.

it's just me , myself and I now. I'm never doing this friendship thing with the opposite sex again. cry

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by blazingblender(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shai sorry
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
He's just a baby..you should be glad he left ya for good..me feel ya.. I mean the bond and all..but me still feel that any dude who can't handle rejection shouldn't be there in the first place..

focus pan yuhself as yuh seh a tap bothering yourself..the issue shouldn't badda yuh cos yuh did wah yuh feel did right..and mi si no reason wah mek yuh should feel bad
bout it..
Understood? wink

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazingblender:
Shai sorry

thanks. I'd be fine. must we be in a relationship? huh? what if the relationship crashes and we ended becoming each other nightmares?

make i go play * Akon lonely * first grin

3 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by cumoverna: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2022
I've been there myself, its not easy. Trust me.
We have been friends for close to 2 years, I noticed she had a boyfriend, I even prayed to God that if they break up, let my proposal go through smoothly,

They broke up, finally (God pick my call) I was so happy,then I poured out my heart, because I really liked her and hoping it will work out the way I want

It didn't work out. so I stopped calling and visiting, I moved on.

She still calls me, saying why I stopped chatting with her.

5 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He's just a baby..you should be glad he left ya for good..me feel ya.. I mean the bond and all..but me still feel that any dude who can't handle rejection shouldn't be there in the first place..

focus pan yuhself as yuh seh a tap bothering yourself..the issue shouldn't badda yuh cos yuh did wah yuh feel did right..and mi si no reason wah mek yuh should feel bad
bout it..
Understood? wink

ya. thanks. but he's not a baby though... we have come a long way.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Ginaz:

ya. thanks. but he's not a baby though... we have come a long way.
Baby not necessarily baby..
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Charismatic107: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2022
what do women want
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2022
cumoverna:
We have been friends for close to 2 years, I noticed she had a boyfriend, I even prayed to God that if they break up, let my proposal go through smoothly,

They broke up, finally (God pick my call) I was so happy,then I poured out my heart, because I really liked her and hoping it will work out the way I want

so sorry.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Charismatic107:
what do women want

this your question cheesy
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Demigod22: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2022
About three years ago I was in the guy's shoe. I have been friends with this particular lady, a very dear and genuine friendship we had. I supported her dreams, she was my adviser and I never took the friendship for granted. Then the feeling set in and she confessed she wasn't in any relationship, but then she turned down my proposal when I asked her out.

The friendship crashed and we became familiar strangers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by cumoverna: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Ginaz:

so sorry.
don't blame the guy, I saw a future with her back then, I was so hurt when it didn't play out the way I wanted back then, and I think the guy got hurt too.

Man propose, God dispose.
But time is the greatest healer.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Demigod22:
About three years ago I was in the guy's shoe. I have been friends with this particular lady, a very dear and genuine friendship we had. I supported her dreams, she was my adviser and I never took the friendship for granted. Then the feeling set in and she confessed she wasn't in any relationship, but then she turned down my proposal when I asked her out.

The friendship crashed and we became familiar strangers.

it always end this way. sensitivity and awkward movements suddenly creep in to break it all.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by paul100(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2022
I don't know why a male and a female will be doing bestie.Like why??
Along the line,feelings start coming in and the best thing to do is for everyone to be on his/her own if the feeling is not mutual.But wait what happen to that fu**ing talk of "marry your best friend".One stupid guy here called him a baby,SMH.Do bestie with your gender for god sake to avoid stories like this.It's simple as ABC

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Kollins11: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Well, I don't advice Nigerian girls because it's a total waste of my time and energy

My own is that... Incase you need a shoulder to cry on please I'm kindly available.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
The friendship ended anyway, so why not agree to giving a relationship a try?
You no longer have anything to lose.
Ginaz:

thanks. I'd be fine. must we be in a relationship? huh? what if the relationship crashes and we ended becoming each other nightmares?

make i go play * Akon lonely * first grin

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Silentgroper(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
In my own case, i would date my own bestie over nd over again. Cause she knows me better than anyone and we wouldnt need to be playing catch up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Medianna(f): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
So you just decided to break that innocent guy's heart just like that even before the love story began?? cheesy cheesy
You should have seen it coming from the very beginning babe
You fall my hand small sha. Maybe you didn't value the guy as much as you thought you did.
If not the best person to marry is your best friend!

18 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ravenbeast1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Una sha Bleep ABI?
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Streetmovement(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Me I get bestie sef, 4 years and still counting, friendship waxing stronger everyday.

She dey date one of my tight manchi sef and na me set am up..

She dey give me shenkes sometimes make I knack wetin no good..

Everywhere good. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by blessed2share: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

bout it..
Understood? wink

How is one supposed to handle rejection? By hanging around the person that rejected you? I am textbook simp. I have several female friends with no strings attached. Of course I also have several acquaintances that we both know our boundaries. However, if any of them starts behaving as if I need to give them gap, then I will give them plenty of it. I will still be their friends just that I'll be friends from a good, safe distance that can not be misinterpreted by either party.

3 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by toujurs: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Ginaz:
i miss my best friend terribly, my bestie who i rejected his proposal for a relationship cos i was scared of losing our bond, the pure friendship we had. (check through my topics, I've written about us previously)

things haven't been the same, he started acting weird. i had to give him some personal space, we didn't talk to each other for 3 excruciating boring months, i changed my sim too.

he found a way to get my number and immediately i heard his voice, i felt this intense joy within but it wouldn't last as he started acting up( won't pick my calls, won't call back) oh lord! so many issues.

i let him go finally. i understand the situation, the emotions and him wanting to stay away from me. I'm in so much pain. I'm just gonna focus on my work, my business, myself.

it's just me , myself and I now. I'm never doing this friendship thing with the opposite sex again. cry
the odd motivations you girls, feel is right is what render you girls emotional broken. And toxic. I am very sure you don't even have friends the way you are, now that one person that has distanced himself from you, you feel its okay for him to have done so. And that putting in extra efforts to bring him back is not worth it. Now you said you aren't doing any bestie with the opposite sex, like you are the only girl in this life, who cares. You will just render your life boring and dull by your self

10 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Lifeomann(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2022
toujurs:
the odd motivations you girls, feel is right is what render you girls emotional broken. And toxic. I am very sure you don't even have friends the way you are, now that one person that has distanced himself from you, you feel its okay for him to have done so. And that putting in extra efforts to bring him back is not worth it. Now you said you aren't doing any bestie with the opposite sex, like you are the only girl in this life, who cares. You will just render your life boring and dull by your self
. Leave the mumu, na to do lesbo better pass. Abeg make she getout.
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Ginaz(f): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
toujurs:

I'm introverted and you know nothing about my life same way i know nothing about yours!

i don't even know the direction you're coming from, you are all over the place with your assumption. did i, in anyway suggest to you that i was the only girl in his life? i rarely bond with people let alone let them into my world, i bonded with him and we became best friends. he had girlfriends at some point so what are you saying? pls move on, i don't have time for this.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by toujurs: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Ginaz:

I'm introverted and you know nothing about my life same way i know nothing about yours!

i don't even know the direction you're coming from, you are all over the place with your assumption. did i, in anyway suggest to you that i was the only girl in his life? i rarely bond with people let alone let them into my world, i bonded with him and we became best friends. he had girlfriends at some point so what are you saying? pls move on, i don't have time for this.
Your world? Like there is anything fun being with you. It's not like you are even fun tobbe with, you can't even keep a conversation going. Boring freak undecided.

It seem this forum was created for introverts. Bunch of wierd people undecided
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Chijioke4535(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2022
But I think say them dey tell us make we marry our bestfriend..... Wetin kon change again grin
Make nobody stress me oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by InfernoNig: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Bestie when dey Bleep grin
Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by Nonexisting: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Nigga has finally decided to be useful with his time. No more time for bullshits.

7 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by czarr(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2022
GenBuhari:
The friendship ended anyway, so why not agree to giving a relationship a try?
You no longer have anything to lose.
She is not sexually attracted to him, he is just there for entertainment and companionship....if she was physically attracted and aroused by him she'll risk it

4 Likes

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by luminouz(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2022
We don't care about your so-called pain. Hell, I feel like beating that your nonsense bestie now. Who but a fool would be a woman's bestie while having feelings for her?

A male bestie to a woman is the most useless man on earth. Simps and incels who get used for their resources in hope they get love,attention or the used up pussy of their female counterparts. And you know the funny/sad thing? Most times, THEY NEVER EVEN GET THE COOKIE!!!

OP says and I quote 'When I heard his voice, I was filled with so much Joy... but I realised I have to end things between us bla bla bla' grin grin... Sounds familiar? Yes!!! That's Hollywood, Korean Drama with a touch of Filipino Novella!!! All equals Premium Bullshiit!!! Kai! That nigga don suffer for OP hand!!!

I have no pity for male besties!!! Every male here reading this, if your gf has a male bestie or you are a male bestie....you are on a premium lager tears journey. Join the redpill and let your open up for life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. by luminouz(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2022
cumoverna:

Jesus Christ!!!
All this on a woman who has been ran through? You even prayed they break up and thanked God after they broke up?
Why can't men just be like men for Fuq sakes? Why can't these dudes open their eyes and see the truth of the goddamn matrix they are in?

How can I have a son who is grateful to God for breaking his so-called bestie's relationship, so he can date her.... Is she the only one in the universe for you or what?

This is becoming a pandemic, I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This An Invitation To Knack? / My Husband Reacts On A Birthday Greeting To My Ex / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.