Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency (62869 Views)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2022
One of the reasons APC will never win again in Nigeria.

Chase APC out of your environment as soon as you see them.

They shouldn't be yoir neighbors at all.

Anything APC is evil.

As all those paid touts shouting APC on Nairaland why they canvass support for APC and they'll start abusing you, turn back tomorrow to accuse Labour party supporters of bullying them.

APC is a menace , a curse, in fact, APC is death.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Bobloco:
Oh! Nigeria!

Top to bottom! Top to bottom!lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
One of the reasons APC will never win again in Nigeria.

Chase APC out of your environment as soon as you see them.

They shouldn't be yoir neighbors at all.

Anything APC is evil.

As all those paid touts shouting APC on Nairaland why they canvass support for APC and they'll start abusing you, turn back tomorrow to accuse Labour party supporters of bullying them.

APC is a menace , a curse, in fact, APC is death.
Everybody will certainly feel the heat of a bad economy.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
Make they kuku sell the useless country.
I see a revolution happening soon, killings of rich politicians and their families will start soon
way to go

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Karleb(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2022
rolams:
1$ equal #1,000 soon!

That's the APC goal. They will do their best to make sure it happens before they vacate that seat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Karleb:

That's the APC goal. They will do their best to make sure it happens before they vacate that seat.

ah for real

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
Make they kuku sell the useless country.
I see a revolution happening soon, killings of rich politicians and their families will start soon

Nigerians are too dumb for that. Instead, they'll be defending their oppressors.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Prozico22(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2022
any body supporting APC will not make 2023

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Eaglemuna(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Please guys am in need of a job
Bsc in Accounting
any job to pay my bills and take care of my family
will do. Thanks as I wait for response.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Kingcalls: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Apc and Buhari happened

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Caleb17: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Nothing is happening to Nigerian Currency. APC , Tinubu and Buhari are just happening to Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by BigDawsNet: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria is gone

Beyond repair

Only God sent can fix it

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by GeneralPula: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Aremu01(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Ariyke: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
GudHardDick:

True. Especially the hard core northerners. This is exactly why labour party has decided to take it campaign and publicity to those northern villages for more enlightenment. Before Feb 2023, we'll leave no stone unturned
pls endeavor to take the campaign to the core areas in Lagos too. I'm tired of explaining who peter obi is to people in my neighborhood as they don't know him atall..

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by nurudeen181(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
stupid and rubbish post.. how many times does naira rise in a year... all i see is when it rises.. when it falls you wont see.. it has always rise but never reach 800.. useless people kowai

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Jack005(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Apc is a curse!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Naijanascam: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Oooh naijiria From top to bottom from top to bottom.... and people with certificate are still defending and clamouring for another disaster......

Certificated morons indeed

9 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by tradingknowled1: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Naira is just ticking like a time bomb which will explode very soon !!.. I pray you don't get burnt !!

well the only way to avoid the fire is if You earn In dollars or save up your Money in dollars ..this will save you alot.

I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship... PM me if interested.

and as for those that wish to earn from the forex market (in dollars) but doesn't want to learn due to how complex it can be or they tend to be too busy,
Can also PM me too ..

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Brushstrokes20: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
You can't wear a CROWN on a CLOWN and expect a KING !

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided
Vote wisely come 2023, # ANYTHING BUT Apc!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:
Nigerian currency is just going down daily. Hope we are not heading towards Zimbabwean currency. Since Monday it has been jumping up like the singer Craig David's song, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Naija nawa.

Deji Adeyanju wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0jd4jckfiKMktR4eDka7TJDrHrW9BCELyUSab7mGryaHUeEZzAhEH1qa7MWdgL3Vtl&id=100044230039479

PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE FINANCE MINISTER ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY

LET ME REPEAT

NIGERIA EARNING IS NOW OFFICIAL LESS THAN ITS DEBT SERVICING OBLIGATION

WE GO SEE FASTER FALLING OF NARIA AS WE ARE LIKELY TO DEFAULT ON OUR DEBT

APC GOVERNMENT IS DIABOLIC

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Shawl001(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
There is hope, and it's here!

God has heard our prayers and He hs forgiven us of our mistakes,...

-PO 2023.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Hydroxide(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Blessings in disguise. Make person just catch out better style this period
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by silibaba: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
And people still campaigning for. ApC

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by obiekunie01: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Prozico22:
any body supporting APC will not make 2023

damn it!

walahi una too wicked!
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Ijoba85: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
You are very correct . God bless you for the observation
guobe:
yes I have a lot of people abroad happy with the situation but 90 percent of Nigerians abroad are stingy.shishi they won't send to you.Dont depend on them

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin grin Believe it or Not there are still Human beings that want this to continue with Tinubu Baba Agbado at the wheel grin God will help you people

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by kenedy175(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
APC

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by aribisala0(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:
yes I have a lot of people abroad happy with the situation but 90 percent of Nigerians abroad are stingy.shishi they won't send to you.Dont depend on them
Yes 90% of Nigerians at home are very generous. Depend on them

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.