Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency (62877 Views)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by erico2k2(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2022
sunnnnyuu:

If you are not Obidient then do you call him Human and Buhari animal, infact you are the animal for believing that Buhari is not educated
realistically educated enough to lead a struggling country like Nigeria?
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by marenkurz: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
It is not a secret that Buhari didn't go to school. At least, there was no evidence to support that. He doesn't give interview, when he does, he talk nonsense. Just like you did. Fela described him as an animal. That is not a secret. I take Fela words over any Nigerian politicians, dead or alive.
It doesn't seem that you're educated either. Like Buhari, like is supporters, daft!

sunnnnyuu:

If you are not Obidient then do you call him Human and Buhari animal, infact you are the animal for believing that Buhari is not educated
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
marenkurz:
It is not a secret that Buhari didn't go to school. At least, there was no evidence to support that. He doesn't give interview, when he does, he talk nonsense. Just like you did. Fela described him as an animal. That is not a secret. I take Fela words over any Nigerian politicians, dead or alive.
It doesn't seem that you're educated either. Like Buhari, like is supporters, daft!

You can't just said anything without prove, I am a scientist without any reason someone will make statement and I accept it you must have a concrete reason but fela said it doesn't mean fela is God what he said must be true, you proving your ignorance to me, if not of ignorance how would you said Buhari is not educated? You need deliverance from the devil that is leading you.
Any sound health person will not talk the way you are doing but because of selfish and hate that was built in your brain you accept any nonsensity that are told and believe in it without verifying it, at least even if you don't know where to get the truth since you are lucky we are in degital world today and you have access to internet try to be goggling everything you heard before saying it
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by mceze(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Prosper123:

I have not asked them but it might be hard because the bankers said there is a shortage of dollar bills.

Then collect your dollars.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by marenkurz: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari is uneducated and useless, even to his kingsmen. He has proven it and it is now clear as day to those ethnic and religious bigots like you.
Like I said in my previous post, you're as educated as Buhari. Dude can't even pronounce "Nigeria" correctly. It is obvious with your reply that you're one of those that elected that thing Fela described as animal in human skin. By the way, don't get kidnapped while defending him. Even when the evidence is staring at Aboki's face, Aboki no go see am.

sunnnnyuu:

You can't just said anything without prove, I am a scientist without any reason someone will make statement and I accept it you must have a concrete reason but fela said it doesn't mean fela is God what he said must be true, you proving your ignorance to me, if not of ignorance how would you said Buhari is not educated? You need deliverance from the devil that is leading you.
Any sound health person will not talk the way you are doing but because of selfish and hate that was built in your brain you accept any nonsensity that are told and believe in it without verifying it, at least even if you don't know where to get the truth since you are lucky we are in degital world today and you have access to internet try to be goggling everything you heard before saying it
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
marenkurz:
Buhari is uneducated and useless, even to his kingsmen. He has proven it and it is now clear as day to those ethnic and religious bigots like you.
Like I said in my previous post, you're as educated as Buhari. Dude can't even pronounce "Nigeria" correctly. It is obvious with your reply that you're one of those that elected that thing Fela described as animal in human skin. By the way, don't get kidnapped while defending him. Even when the evidence is staring at Aboki's face, Aboki no go see am.

An ignorant can do worser than what you said since you don't know anywhere in the world except your village so whatever you told, once it sweet your mind you will believe it, without verifying it.
You proving your illiteracy to me whenever you respond to me
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by marenkurz: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
My reply is meant to be a torture to you and your likes. Today, naira is 700 to a dollar. What other evidence do you need? Buhari is useless just like his ethnic and religious bigots like you that keep supporting him.

By the way, your profile says you're from Adamawa. Don't get kidnap while you're at it.

sunnnnyuu:

An ignorant can do worser than what you said since you don't know anywhere in the world except your village so whatever you told, once it sweet your mind you will believe it, without verifying it.
You proving your illiteracy to me whenever you respond to me
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
marenkurz:
My reply is meant to be a torture to you and your likes. Today, naira is 700 to a dollar. What other evidence do you need? Buhari is useless just like his ethnic and religious bigots like you that keep supporting him.

By the way, your profile says you're from Adamawa. Don't get kidnap while you're at it.The naira is gone for good

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Mindlog: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
darediamond:
lock into the forex system of USA by stop doing Mortar and Brick job nor business over there and you never care whether naira hit 10,000 to 1 dollar again.

If you can, sponsor any of your people wjlhom you Trust so we'll to a country like Kenya, Ghana etc. or you do it yourself. On getting there get A SIM CARD ACTIVATED in your name, open M-Pesa wallet. Fund your Mpesa account and head on to Binance P2P to buy USDT cheaply using Kenya Shillings. Once you have USDT, sell it via P2P again 2 Naira at BLACK MARKET RATE. Since Crypto is not Frown at Kenya, Binin, Ghana Uganda, Ivory Coast etc, you can fund your Binance account directly with a BANK ATM card meant or activated for online transactions in foreign Currencies.

You can even do this directly between Remitano and Binance to fro, to FRO which in my language I call gbelo gbebo.

See stop doing Mortar and brick job and business. Tap into your own legal channel of the National Cake from OIL Revenue using Forex even while you are in the state. There are several ways to do it. One of which I revealed above.

At what rate are you getting the Kenyan shillings?
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Iyeeshaar(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's really scary, naira has lost value
BTW

So everyone has been talking about this show,
They are scouting for tenacious entrepreneurs, the bravehearts, and the masterminds with unbeatable business ideas and the skills, the drive, and the will to transcend all barriers and limitations.

The winner of this business reality show will walk away with a Cash Prize of N20 Million Naira, and N5 Million Naira for the Runners-up

Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old).

THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA SEASON 9 tagged The Game changer

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan to stay updated!!!
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Coquinoqui: 2:39am On Jul 30, 2022
darediamond:
lock into the forex system of USA by stop doing Mortar and Brick job nor business over there and you never care whether naira hit 10,000 to 1 dollar again.

If you can, sponsor any of your people wjlhom you Trust so we'll to a country like Kenya, Ghana etc. or you do it yourself. On getting there get A SIM CARD ACTIVATED in your name, open M-Pesa wallet. Fund your Mpesa account and head on to Binance P2P to buy USDT cheaply using Kenya Shillings. Once you have USDT, sell it via P2P again 2 Naira at BLACK MARKET RATE. Since Crypto is not Frown at Kenya, Binin, Ghana Uganda, Ivory Coast etc, you can fund your Binance account directly with a BANK ATM card meant or activated for online transactions in foreign Currencies.

You can even do this directly between Remitano and Binance to fro, to FRO which in my language I call gbelo gbebo.

See stop doing Mortar and brick job and business. Tap into your own legal channel of the National Cake from OIL Revenue using Forex even while you are in the state. There are several ways to do it. One of which I revealed above.

I for say mo reason but I nor no u

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Seventhheaven: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
iLegendd:
Lol

I won't talk.

Hello greetings to you Ilegendd.

I want to bring your attention concerning this centralised exchange called Remitano as I believe maybe you are a user already but if you are not then I believe you will be interested in its native token called Renec.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by scarycuteface(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
darediamond:

Sense.
You are Smartly SMART!!!
GBUTIA!!!
grin grin
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by stacyadams: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
franciskaine:
you're a true statesman.

Ironically, people like you needed to make effective change in the system are very very few.

90% of people with PVC in Nigeria are people who actually have no reason having PVC. These are people who can easily sell their votes for #5000, and these people will determine our fate in next year's election. Take it from me, either Tinubu or Atiku will win.

Obi will not win. This will happen not because they are better than Obi, but because the state machinery will work against him. Election in the South East will be very poor. In the North, it will be influenced by tribe and religion. South West will vote their son. Places where Obi can even get votes in Lagos will see the machinery of state work against them. Nigeria and Nigerians are not ready for self purification. We still have like 50yrs ahead of us to realise ourselves. APC gave us a very wrong candidate in Tinubu, Osibanjo is far far better, and has the interest of the people.

Mehn..ur so on point

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by moodyguy: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
darediamond:

Its Bearish 1 year Candle will end in #1500 to 1$ by December 28 2022.

This is why Smart Guy and Girls do not engage in Mortar and Brick Jobs and Businesses anymore.

Just gather enough naira and move to Ghana or Benin or Uganda or Kenya or Cameroon or any other country that you can get dollars. Open account with Skrill, Neteller, PyyPl, Duckascopy, Mercuyo, PerfectMoney, aboki.africa or Grey.co, AND YES BINANCE.COM and REMITANO

ALSO open bank account with all Nigerian Banks both Traditional and Online base ones too and get there Visa and Master Cards. Open Domicilliary accounts to.

Get your International Passport.

U can use access more App to do afrifund transfer profitably.

Do not be foolishly stupid by traveling out of Nigeria to go and be engaging In MOTAR AND BRIC JOB OR BUSINESSES OF ANY KIND.

BE SMART LEGALLY.

Use the financial system of the country you are in to permanently Liberate yourself from I.M.F!!!

Yes I. M. F as your Naira is depreciating directly and indirectly in view of that co ert satanic organization. This is affe ting majority of African Currencies too. But ours is Worse going by the Massive Resources God Bless Nigeria with.

Then start your Naira to Ghs or Kes or ugx etc. to Dollar Arbitrage Instant Forex Business life and direct.

Goodluck.
Impressive.What about buying dollars at the black market and saving in your domiciallary account,is it advisable
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by moodyguy: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

I am not quite sure about Piggyvest pay back process.... You can call their customer service for more info.

I simply left my dollars there, and it has been gaining interest and appreciating.
so u mean someone can buy dollars from the black market and save in a dollar account?
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by moodyguy: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
mediclife1987:

My inability to find a safe and reliable platform to save in dollars is just rubbishing all my savings in Naira.

I hope my money won't turn to $100 by next year so...
buy dollars from aboki open a domicillary account and save ur dollar

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by moodyguy: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
darediamond:

pls can i chat with you on whatsapp.i need to ask u some questions.pls drop your whatsapp number
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
marenkurz:

By the way, your profile says you're from Adamawa. Don't get kidnap while you're at it.

Up to now you Are repeating the same thing, proving to me you are ignorant
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by mediclife1987(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
moodyguy:
buy dollars from aboki open a domicillary account and save ur dollar

Pretty straight forward... would try that out...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.