Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency (62872 Views)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Until you realize how to take this to you advantage, you will be mad at this. grin

Not to be selfish, I pray it falls more grin cheesy cheesy At least for a little while.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by favour32(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
APC and PDP are the same.

They are twin brothers.

If you vote for one,you have technically voted for the other.

Get your PVC and come out to vote for Labour Party presidential candidate,

PETER OBI!

NO ALTERNATIVE TO NIGERIA SURVIVAL EXCEPT TO VOTE OUT THE TWIN BROTHERS!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Splendorgurl: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Get your PVC, let's vote out destroyers
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by snapshot: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
On top of all these somebody is saying we should vote for APC in 2023 that they need to continue the legacy of PMB,I swear una get bad mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by TinubuNG: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu is what we need to right the wrong !
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by dododawa1: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerians abroad Will be very happy now.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Ijoba85: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Nokia G10 for sale...3GB RAM 32G ROM...Sent from UK last month but I need money for my fish pond project , I'm selling it off

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Bizibi(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE FINANCE MINISTER ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY

LET ME REPEAT

NIGERIA EARNING IS NOW OFFICIAL LESS THAN ITS DEBT SERVICING OBLIGATION

WE GO SEE FASTER FALLING OF NARIA AS WE ARE LIKELY TO DEFAULT ON OUR DEBT

APC GOVERNMENT IS DIABOLIC
creditors know Nigeria may default,they are not talking yet.

We will soon enter into the era of ppp projects,alot of it. Government won't be able to fund projects.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by kingvilleshine: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2022
If APC is wise they should use these few months to make things better so Nigerians can see how they will lead if they are smart just imagine the rubbish they have done so far..

Well Its time for every of us to get our PVC 2023 is in our hands now thats the truth and no one should seat by the bench. we must vote competency this time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Prosper123: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2022
I always receive some dollars into my dollar account. But how can I sale at 600 naira. If I decide to withdraw it banks and cbn exchange at 418 or so.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by erico2k2(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:
yes I have a lot of people abroad happy with the situation but 90 percent of Nigerians abroad are stingy.shishi they won't send to you.Dont depend on them
lazy yut spotted.Did you help them get to were they are?if its that easy try it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by kingvilleshine: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2022
@ijoba

Regarding the phone how much is it?
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2022
I expect a Dollar to equal #1000 before December or latest December!

This is not cynicism... This is the reality of a depreciating and declining nation and her currency!

A nation that has failed to look inwards, harness her rich resources, cut down wastage, tackle corruption, decrease imports, enhance exports, remove subsidy, etc, can only retrogress!

9 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by masui(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:
yes I have a lot of people abroad happy with the situation but 90 percent of Nigerians abroad are stingy.shishi they won't send to you.Dont depend on them

Bro you are very correct. I get them plenty, I don kukuma zero mind fit their side. Very stringy set of people.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by erico2k2(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2022
dododawa1:
Nigerians abroad Will be very happy now.
not really cos things will be xpenssive in Niheria
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by TinubuNG: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2022
No one can use economic situation which is actually affecting the whole world to force incompetent thief Obi on us.

Tinubu is all we need to balance things.
Get your PVC and vote Tinubu, God bless Nigeria.

2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by googlepikins: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2022
beautyhd:
If you have someone that sends dollars to you once in a while, call them and thank them.

Most buildings under construction in Nigeria are done by people abroad.

Most people abroad I know are happy with the current state of naira.

If you know economics you will know that they shouldn't be rejoicing too much. Cos they will be paying triple the amount of money they used to spend on items.

When exchange rate gets messed up, inflation comes in to eat up everything you have .

Let me give you an example, if your sister sends you $1 in 2014 = ₦165 , you can buy 7 eggs(₦25) with it.

Today if she send you $1= 630 , you can still buy the same 7 eggs (₦80)

If prices of things were to remain low and stable then they can rejoice. But that's not possible in a messed up exchange rate

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by akpunda86: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
Make they kuku sell the useless country.
I see a revolution happening soon, killings of rich politicians and their families will start soon

I can't wait for the revolution ,I'll start with Politicians,need guns during dat time cos End Sars will be a child play,Infact Killing of all politicians will be Blasphemy and Haran,Valuable body parts we keep,Nigerian Politicians including all needs to be killed including my broda Peter Obi but we need a lesser devil to get to the greater � devil.Im not God but Atiku and Tinubu needs to be have been buried since,why are innocent Nigerians suffering,Is Democracy in Africa suffering while Democracy in Europe and US Dividends.
Lugard may u burn in Hell,since this marriage can not be annulled,let's get a better admistrator that will manage us in name of Peter Obi.
Buhari Die,APC Die,Atiku Die,Tinubu Die,infact all the people that put us in this mess have refused to die,I believe God kept them alive for a reason while innocent Nigerians like me are dying like chickens.
APC Die
PDP Die Die

InshaAllah it will be well with us.
In the name of God it will be well with us.
Amadioha Du anyi ohh Ise.
Nke onye Na efe duwa anyi Ise.
Ndu Nwoke Ndu Nwanyi.
Buhari taa Nikita
Tinubu nyuo nshi
Atiku NEPA gbuo go there.
Obasanjo the nile a Na eme Na u cause am.
If Democracy no go work for is I beg let a military regime come and take over an kill them all.jerry Rawlings of blessed memory who will be like u in Nigeria,look at Prisoners wanting to rule over free Men.
ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT FREE MEN VOTE FOR PRISONERS.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by erico2k2(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2022
masui:

Bro you are very correct. I get them plenty, I don kukuma zero mind fit their side. Very stringy set of people.
Bross howmany times you don buy credit call them to see how they are and their family?If they don't send you money mayB they dnt have but you lot draw ur conclusion that they are stingy when in reality you lots are stingy.you have your own money but want extra without working for ot.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by heendrix(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
Make they kuku sell the useless country.
I see a revolution happening soon, killings of rich politicians and their families will start soon

Not in this Nigeria where everyone is scared to die

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Nigeria is doomed
Someone finally agreed with me. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2022
GudHardDick:
This is exactly Why we need Peter Obi so that he can recused this country from these criminals.

Go and get your PVCs and let's vote massively for peter Obi come 2023!!!!!

Obituary and Buhari are the same.
Buhari is not corrupt, people use their hard earning to campaign for him when he became president, the masses that support him are one suffering and now Obi is not corrupt from his previous record, people love him even using their money do campaign for him when he win election he will be like Buhari so I will not support obituary better I go for Tinubu or Atiku
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by TheAlchemist: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2022
guobe:

They are simply being OBIdient!
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by heendrix(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Prozico22:
any body supporting APC will not make 2023

Amin ya Allah
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by erico2k2(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2022
googlepikins:

If you know economics you will know that they shouldn't be rejoicing too much. Cos they will be paying triple the amount of money they used to spend on items.

When exchange rate gets messed up, inflation comes in to eat up everything you have
Dont mind them these are the people who know nxt 2 nothing wen it comes to finances.the only plus 4 Diasporant is cheap labour or land and few 2nd stuff the rest goes up with inflation.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by dododawa1: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2022
erico2k2:

not really cos things will be xpenssive in Niheria
I meaning,their will be sendong dollars here to change for them.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by mixta140: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Most shouting here ... Dollar up and down...
They and their chosen presidential candidates dont know how naira will equal to a dollar...
I can say it again and again...
Non of the aspirants can do it...
Aswear if Obi enter ... We go swear for am pass Buhari... The remaining two aspirants we know say them be oloriburuku... Before many will start quoting me tell me how your aspirants wants to do it ...

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Bizibi(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2022
TinubuNG:
No one can use economic situation which is actually affecting the whole world to force incompetent thief Obi on us.

Tinubu is all we need to balance things.
Get your PVC and vote Tinubu, God bless Nigeria.
you really get mind!!
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Persephone1:
Until you realize how to take this to you advantage, you will be mad at this. grin

Not to be selfish, I pray it falls more grin cheesy cheesy At least for a little while.

Well, it is selfish but it is what it is...

I transferred lots of funds to my Dollar Account earlier this year... Just saw the difference today and smiled! Felt sad, but hey, what to do! lipsrsealed

Add this to earning in Dollars via Freelancing, and you live in a Bubble... Temporary safety, but still a cut above those earning and saving solely in Naira.

What a country! What a Pity!

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by masui(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2022
erico2k2:

Bross howmany times you don buy credit call them to see how they are and their family?If they don't send you money mayB they dnt have but you lot draw ur conclusion that they are stingy when in reality you lots are stingy.you have your own money but want extra without working for ot.

These na people if they want anything done here, they will contact you to help them do it. But them no dey drop shi shi. Na my people, no stress your brain. I sabi them pass you.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by erico2k2(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2022
dododawa1:
I meaning,their will be sendong dollars here to change for them.
you still do not understand the thing. howmuch do you think Y16 will cost next month?as $ goes up their forex start meaning nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.