Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency (62874 Views)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
darediamond:

It is Bearish 1 year Candle will end in #1500 to 1$ by December 28 2022.

This is why Smart Guy and Girls do not engage in Mortar and Brick Jobs and Businesses anymore.

Just gather enough naira and move to Ghana or Benin or Uganda or Kenya or Cameroon or any other country that you can get dollars. Open account with Skrill, Neteller, PyyPl, Duckascopy, Mercuyo, PerfectMoney, aboki.africa or Grey.co, AND YES BINANCE.COM and REMITANO

ALSO open bank account with all Nigerian Banks both Traditional and Online base ones too and get there Visa and Master Cards. Open Domicilliary accounts to.

Get your International Passport.

U can use access more App to do afrifund transfer profitably.

Do not be foolishly stupid by traveling out of Nigeria to go and be engaging In MOTAR AND BRIC JOB OR BUSINESSES OF ANY KIND.

BE SMART LEGALLY.

Use the financial system of the country you are in to permanently Liberate yourself from I.M.F!!!

Yes I. M. F as your Naira is depreciating directly and indirectly in view of that co ert satanic organization. This is affe ting majority of African Currencies too. But ours is Worse going by the Massive Resources God Bless Nigeria with.

Then start your Naira to Ghs or Kes or ugx etc. to Dollar Arbitrage Instant Forex Business life and direct.

Goodluck.

Hmmm very Insightful but unfortunately this Is not meant for ordinary people. Nice one..
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by leokid866: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
jargons, corrupt apc government hacked up fuel subsidy to more than 500% since PDP left power. ode, we are talking about foreign earning which is should be translating to our exchange rate but reverse is the case with the apc government. instead of dollar coming down its going up. you're disagree for supporting APC.
you obviously have no knowledge of how national and international economics work so im not even going to try....... enjoy your ignorance.......
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by leokid866: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
erico2k2:

are you seriously?do you know what state military left us??no one moved us 4ward the way OBJ did.
i will give Obj security but his economics and everything else was poor.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by MyAmericandream(f): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Alabaintprice:

[b]You're a female, just sit and do what females do.
If you don't know that one of the things you can do is to stop from been a consuming country to a productive country is a step in the right direction.[/b
It’s easier said than done , I just hope when he finally gets there he won’t disappoint.

FYI I don’t do what other female does, you don’t even know me from Adam. Why would you conclude such thing?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
usagee36:
God bless America grin grin grin

Amen. They are "Sophisticated, Innovative, Useful Devils..
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by mediclife1987(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2022
beautyhd:
If you have someone that sends dollars to you once in a while, call them and thank them.

Most buildings under construction in Nigeria are done by people abroad.

Most people abroad I know are happy with the current state of naira.

The effect of this is killing and frustrating home based Nigerians.

10k can’t comfortably feed a family of 3 for 3 days

My inability to find a safe and reliable platform to save in dollars is just rubbishing all my savings in Naira.

I hope my money won't turn to $100 by next year so...
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by TrumpDonald2: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2022
guobe:
better if he can capture atleast 40 percent of the Northern poppulees,he is good to go.He is certainly the best presidential candidate among the lots.
But some idiots will never learn. They are just too blind to see it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by guobe: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
But some idiots will never learn. They are just too blind to see it.
most Nigerians are tribalism and don't care about competence
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by scarycuteface(m): 2:36am On Jul 24, 2022
The naira is a disgrace currently. That is why we hedge funds with usdt on yellow Card App
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Coquinoqui: 3:40am On Jul 24, 2022
beautyhd:
If you have someone that sends dollars to you once in a while, call them and thank them.

Most buildings under construction in Nigeria are done by people abroad.

Most people abroad I know are happy with the current state of naira.

The effect of this is killing and frustrating home based Nigerians.

10k can’t comfortably feed a family of 3 for 3 days

Im base in the US. It’s a bitter sweet experience .sweet in the sense that I earn in $$$ and dollar might hit 1k by December. The sad part is no matter hw much I send back home is still not gonna be enough cos cost of living is going up as dollar is rising

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Thomthom:
Effect of Leaders that don't even know the reasons they are there.. But to win election.. And effect of Fellow country men voting people based on Na Muslim, Na Christian, Na Igbo, Na Yoruba, Na Hausa man.. We need to put Nigeria first I use God beg una.. I don see person wey him brother Na Governor.. But Na husltle the guy man dey while Governor Children and him wife people Children dey UK dey enjoy our Tax payers money.. I no vote Jonathan and am from the south because Buhari manifesto was appealing with Nigeria I pray for.. But today Buhari did not do all those things that he promised. Most especially the refinery, Boko haram, and epileptic power supply . They only come to lie to win Election after they win, they bring anti people policies in other to frustrate the people.. and the people will put the frustration on each other thereby causing disunity and hatred for each other..
you're a true statesman.

Ironically, people like you needed to make effective change in the system are very very few.

90% of people with PVC in Nigeria are people who actually have no reason having PVC. These are people who can easily sell their votes for #5000, and these people will determine our fate in next year's election. Take it from me, either Tinubu or Atiku will win.

Obi will not win. This will happen not because they are better than Obi, but because the state machinery will work against him. Election in the South East will be very poor. In the North, it will be influenced by tribe and religion. South West will vote their son. Places where Obi can even get votes in Lagos will see the machinery of state work against them. Nigeria and Nigerians are not ready for self purification. We still have like 50yrs ahead of us to realise ourselves. APC gave us a very wrong candidate in Tinubu, Osibanjo is far far better, and has the interest of the people.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by erico2k2(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2022
leokid866:
i will give Obj security but his economics and everything else was poor.
After OBJ left howmuch did we owe??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by owagbeba: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2022
darediamond:

Its Bearish 1 year Candle will end in #1500 to 1$ by December 28 2022.

This is why Smart Guy and Girls do not engage in Mortar and Brick Jobs and Businesses anymore.

Just gather enough naira and move to Ghana or Benin or Uganda or Kenya or Cameroon or any other country that you can get dollars. Open account with Skrill, Neteller, PyyPl, Duckascopy, Mercuyo, PerfectMoney, aboki.africa or Grey.co, AND YES BINANCE.COM and REMITANO

ALSO open bank account with all Nigerian Banks both Traditional and Online base ones too and get there Visa and Master Cards. Open Domicilliary accounts to.

Get your International Passport.

U can use access more App to do afrifund transfer profitably.

Do not be foolishly stupid by traveling out of Nigeria to go and be engaging In MOTAR AND BRIC JOB OR BUSINESSES OF ANY KIND.

BE SMART LEGALLY.

Use the financial system of the country you are in to permanently Liberate yourself from I.M.F!!!

Yes I. M. F as your Naira is depreciating directly and indirectly in view of that co ert satanic organization. This is affe ting majority of African Currencies too. But ours is Worse going by the Massive Resources God Bless Nigeria with.

Then start your Naira to Ghs or Kes or ugx etc. to Dollar Arbitrage Instant Forex Business life and direct.

Goodluck.

Hello Darediamond,

Great post over here. I wonder if there is any online platform to get an idea of the daily black market Fx rates?

Are any of the ideas you suggested good for send funds overseas to US and China. I am having a lot of limitations using the traditional bank. Most times they are slow and unpredictable.

If one sets up an account in neighboring country, can I use the Afrifund to send payments to the account from my Nigerian account. Any limits? And can I subsequently move funds from that account in an African country to China or US through their online banking?

School me, pls
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by darediamond(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2022
owagbeba:

Hello Darediamond,

Great post over here. I wonder if there is any online platform to get an idea of the daily black market Fx rates?

Are any of the ideas you suggested good for send funds overseas to US and China. I am having a lot of limitations using the traditional bank. Most times they are slow and unpredictable.

If one sets up an account in neighboring country, can I use the Afrifund to send payments to the account from my Nigerian account. Any limits? And can I subsequently move funds from that account in an African country to China or US through their online banking?

School me, pls
The best and easiest way to move money now is via the Stable Cryptocurrencies which are pegged to Traditional Dollar. The coins are USDT, BUSD, TUSD, USDC, USDP and DAI.

USDT is the Globally most popularly used stable Crypto currency.

Before I answer your main questions, Know that it is NOW FAR FAR BETTER TO SAVE YOUR MONEY OR CONVERT YOUR TRADIONAL FIAT EXPECIALLY DOLLARS TO Crypto dollar and get your own standalone Hardware Crypto Wallet like Nano etc. https://www.hardware-wallets.info/en/wallets?gclid=Cj0KCQjw2_OWBhDqARIsAAUNTTH5JAfVh_Id-v4G9ga1wk6QZHqYH0lKyUl4MT2Yzs1in8iaILABNfMaAgdcEALw_wcB

The reason for this is the permanent stay of Cryptocurrencies in general and also about the artificial inflation being always created by The Goverment Rigth their in USA let alone lesser countries like ours, Nigeria. And more the imminent collapse of Traditional Dollar. Let me stop there for now. You can dig for more info on the topic.

Ofcourse you can move money via EVERSEND, Plumter, ChipperCash by funding your account in Naira and load your given card with it. Afterwards, Head onto Skrill or Neteller to do International Money transfer and it is Free of Charge. But The dollars would be sold to you at Black market rate so those 3 routes ain't good for Arbitrage at all.

Another non-arbitrage oriented way is to go onto Binance P2P and exchange your Naira to USDT. And from usdt to Dollars or Yen using any of the Mobile wallets available to the residents of the country of your choice.

Access Bank AccessMore and UBA Africash ubagroup.com/nigeria/africash/ are channel's anyone can use to send Naira at profit generation rate to some African countries.

If you have either traditional Bank account or Mobile wallet, activated in any of the African countries those 2 banks covers, then you can cheaply Buy Dollars or better usdt and move your money as you wish using Binance P2P platform or Skrill or Neteller.

If you still do not understand me properly, you can talk with me directly via 0 seven 0 Sixty 5785 sixty nine

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Ijoba85: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Android version 11..60k..Ojodu Berger...Neat with its carton and charger as packed and brought from UK..Message or call 09012411382..
pussyahnie:

Android version what and what's the last price plus where is your location?
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by darediamond(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2022
scarycuteface:
The naira is a disgrace currently. That is why we hedge funds with usdt on yellow Card App
Sense.
You are Smartly SMART!!!
GBUTIA!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Brunicekid(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2022
rolams:
1$ equal #1,000 soon!
GOD FORBID!!!
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by darediamond(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Coquinoqui:

Im base in the US. It’s a bitter sweet experience .sweet in the sense that I earn in $$$ and dollar might hit 1k by December. The sad part is no matter hw much I send back home is still not gonna be enough cos cost of living is going up as dollar is rising
lock into the forex system of USA by stop doing Mortar and Brick job nor business over there and you never care whether naira hit 10,000 to 1 dollar again.

If you can, sponsor any of your people wjlhom you Trust so we'll to a country like Kenya, Ghana etc. or you do it yourself. On getting there get A SIM CARD ACTIVATED in your name, open M-Pesa wallet. Fund your Mpesa account and head on to Binance P2P to buy USDT cheaply using Kenya Shillings. Once you have USDT, sell it via P2P again 2 Naira at BLACK MARKET RATE. Since Crypto is not Frown at Kenya, Binin, Ghana Uganda, Ivory Coast etc, you can fund your Binance account directly with a BANK ATM card meant or activated for online transactions in foreign Currencies.

You can even do this directly between Remitano and Binance to fro, to FRO which in my language I call gbelo gbebo.

See stop doing Mortar and brick job and business. Tap into your own legal channel of the National Cake from OIL Revenue using Forex even while you are in the state. There are several ways to do it. One of which I revealed above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by owagbeba: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
darediamond:

The best and easiest way to move money now is via the Stable Cryptocurrencies which are pegged to Traditional Dollar. The coins are USDT, BUSD, TUSD, USDC, USDP and DAI.

USDT is the Globally most popularly used stable Crypto currency.

Before I answer your main questions, Know that it is NOW FAR FAR BETTER TO SAVE YOUR MONEY OR CONVERT YOUR TRADIONAL FIAT EXPECIALLY DOLLARS TO Crypto dollar and get your own standalone Hardware Crypto Wallet like Nano etc. https://www.hardware-wallets.info/en/wallets?gclid=Cj0KCQjw2_OWBhDqARIsAAUNTTH5JAfVh_Id-v4G9ga1wk6QZHqYH0lKyUl4MT2Yzs1in8iaILABNfMaAgdcEALw_wcB

The reason for this is the permanent stay of Cryptocurrencies in general and also about the artificial inflation being always created by The Goverment Rigth their in USA let alone lesser countries like ours, Nigeria. And more the imminent collapse of Traditional Dollar. Let me stop there for now. You can dig for more info on the topic.

Ofcourse you can move money via EVERSEND, Plumter, ChipperCash by funding your account in Naira and load your given card with it. Afterwards, Head onto Skrill or Neteller to do International Money transfer and it is Free of Charge. But The dollars would be sold to you at Black market rate so those 3 routes ain't good for Arbitrage at all.

Another non-arbitrage oriented way is to go onto Binance P2P and exchange your Naira to USDT. And from usdt to Dollars or Yen using any of the Mobile wallets available to the residents of the country of your choice.

Access Bank AccessMore and UBA Africash ubagroup.com/nigeria/africash/ are channel's anyone can use to send Naira at profit generation rate to some African countries.

If you have either traditional Bank account or Mobile wallet, activated in any of the African countries those 2 banks covers, then you can cheaply Buy Dollars or better usdt and move your money as you wish using Binance P2P platform or Skrill or Neteller.

If you still do not understand me properly, you can talk with me directly via 0 seven 0 Sixty 5785 sixty nine

Wow, you are a pro. Thanks for the reply. A bit overloaded for my Old self.

Can skrill and neteller do upto 4 to 5 digits USD using a bank card?

Crypto scares the hell out of me! I dont understand it and get my head around it.

Bro, I am a bit old school. So how can I do all these using the traditional means?
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by owagbeba: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
@ darediamond

Number saved, thanks.

By the way what’s USDT? Goggle says it Tether, correct?

Another thing I’d wanted to ask you is how you survive through instability of the bitcoin market? A statement from Musk can crash or raise the value through the roof,
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by leokid866: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
erico2k2:

After OBJ left howmuch did we owe??
lol........you forgot baba had to go cap in hand for debt relief...........and you seem to forget all of the borrowing he started and supported through Yaradua and Jona...........or you think all our debt came with Buhari government?..........
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by erico2k2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
leokid866:
lol........you forgot baba had to go cap in hand for debt relief...........and you seem to forget all of the borrowing he started and supported through Yaradua and Jona...........or you think all our debt came with Buhari government?..........
We 2 like long statement I ask a one liner howmuch was our Debt when OBJ left office.simple
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by hexenbiest: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's bearish, still salary remains the same and this makes saving in naira very risky, it's time to work smart and earn in foreign currency. you can do this by opening a dorm account or trading crypto at the best rate on https://yellowcard.io/

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by HarlequinLekex: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
guobe:
way to go
Best way to move
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by rolams(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Brunicekid:
GOD FORBID!!!

Hmmm!
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by BECALMBECALM(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Anybody who is still supporting this evil government does not deserve to live and see 2023. This is my prayer to anyone who is supporting this evil government. People are suffering and dying daily in Nigeria. I live and work abroad. We are also feeling the heat because
we have family members in Nigeria. Let's not allow these evil old men to come back to power. Nigeria will be great again, if we can use our pvc to vote these people out.
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by Keemie(f): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
owagbeba:

Hello Darediamond,

School me, pls

Try Grey https://greyapp.page/yvRDqvsAjNaFmKiE7
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by darediamond(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
owagbeba:
@ darediamond

Number saved, thanks.

By the way what’s USDT? Goggle says it Tether, correct?

Another thing I’d wanted to ask you is how you survive through instability of the bitcoin market? A statement from Musk can crash or raise the value through the roof,
I correctly time my trades. I do not do long time frame trades.

But sometimes if I hooked in for example BTC/USDT MARKET, I do not panic sell. I simply shift to ETH/BTC Market to recover my BTC value. But If you can not buy 1 over 10 the current price of BTC, do not trade it unless the Weekly or Monthly Chart Indicator says "Buy". Go for a lower price coin that follows BTC volatility. Coins like BNB which is a utility coin is okay for a capital of 200USDT and above currently as the current price of BNB is fluctuating between 240 and 270 so if BNB appreciates say from 260 to 268, your profit would be near 4usdt or more.

I care not about what Must is saying. As long as there is Liquidity there would be Volatility to yield constant profit.

Mine is to know when to Long and Short. Vice Versa.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by leokid866: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
erico2k2:

We 2 like long statement I ask a one liner howmuch was our Debt when OBJ left office.simple
you can't just focus on that aspect and ignore how we got there.......you think it won't have been higher if the international community refused to forgive the military debt we had incurec over the years?
Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
9jaRealist:

Bravo!

(1) One thing the Naira Nationalists do not grasp is that if Nigeria allows the Naira to freely float, while it might depreciate initially, much more foreign currency would more likely flow in, easing the pressure on the exchange rate and causing a natural upward Naira revaluation.

(2) The N4 trillion that Nigeria is going to spend on fuel subsidies this year (and a projected over N6 trillion next year) is more than the COMBINED capital budget for education, health and agriculture (probably even for electricity as well).

Meanwhile, much of that subsidized fuel ends up in neighboring countries, while the products that most impacts ordinary Nigerians (kerosene, diesel, aviation fuel for cargo) are NOT subsidized. Buharinomics is a DISASTER!
>

Majority of Nigerians are either armchair economist or denialist who fail to see the handwriting on the wall

The good thing is that Atiku (especially), Tinubu and Peter Obi will undo many of Buhari's policies.

However, will they introduce policies that would yield tearaway growth? It's only Atiku that has promised liberalisation and deregulation of all sectors and an end to the interventionist model which the present government is notorious for and has bankrupted the economy.

Tinubu and Peter Obi have been silent on what their plans are. It was on such emptiness that PMB was brought to power. I forgot PMB promised to make $1- ₦1. Perhaps, he should be given an extra term to achieve this. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
marenkurz:
I'm not a fan of Obi. But you're wrong to compare him with Buhari. Buhari didn't go to school. Fela described Buhari as animal in human skin. What other warning does Nigeria need concerning their president.
Don't compare human to animal.

If you are not Obidient then do you call him Human and Buhari animal, infact you are the animal for believing that Buhari is not educated

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.