Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Texting Habits That Should Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Texting Habits That Should Stop (29526 Views)

5 Common Texting Habits Of Girls That Push Guys Away / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's really annoying when people keep asking for pictures. Convos should be just for vibes. Absolutely no interest is held in developing anything that would require exchanging pictures lol. I also find it hard to flow with people who abbreviate way too much.

What are some things people do when texting that you really hate?

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Cypress042(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Saying unfunny things like

= I'm not feeling fine.
= I've not eaten since i was born.

To Round it up, i need urgent 2k is a very annoying word mhen i hate it embarassed

301 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by PrimeWatermark: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Unnecessary stickers

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Abizz: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
No guy parading himself as a lady ever likes being asked of her his pictures.
Move.

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
PrimeWatermark:
Unnecessary stickers
Yeah. That's spamming.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abizz:
No guy parading himself as a lady ever likes being asked of her his pictures.
Move.

Go off with your sauciness, chile. I am not comfortable with sending pictures to most of my friends, much less people I've never met Irl.

22 Likes

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Cypress042:

= I'm not feeling feel.

To Round it up, i need urgent 2k is a very annoying word mhen i hate it embarassed

hahaha.
Idk why it became acceptable to ask just anyone for money. I mean if you need help, that's fine, but some people abuse it. I think I'd just respond with a prayer fr lol.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Abizz: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jaika:

hahaha.
Idk why it became acceptable to ask just anyone for money. I mean if you need help, that's fine, but some people abuse it. I think I'd just respond with a prayer fr lol.
For an impostor who claims to dislike abridged typings in conversation but went ahead to disgustingly use "iri, idk, fr" in just two statements shows you are a ratchet being.
You should be behind bars.

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abizz:

For an impostor who claims to dislike abridged typings in conversation but went ahead to disgustingly use "iri, idk, fr" in just two statements shows you are a ratchet being.
You should be behind bars.

Reread the sentence you're referring to, and you'll understand better. I hope the rest of your day is not affected by whatever bad experience you had this morning.

5 Likes

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Also, can people stop texting for attention? It has seriously gotten out of hand.
CLEVER dissing responses on Twitter and online forums make for entertaining memes, but typing meaningless and baseless sentences intended but failing to insult a person is overdone. AAANNDD it's boring. *deep yawnnnn*
I hope everybody finds the joy their lives and so awfully lacks.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
What do you think people should do when they no longer have anything to say during an online conversation. Instead of spamming stickers or texting absent-mindedly, would you rather they simply said so or just left you on read? Also, what do you do in such situations?

1 Like

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by paulolee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
please sub for me..I hate dt talk eeh...even if na otedola pikin send me such message, I swear she don lose her respect for my eyes..
for me na instant "see finish"

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
paulolee:
please sub for me..I hate dt talk eeh

lol. A simple "all the best" or a well timed "eyaa" with a teary eye emoji says it all haha

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by paulolee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jaika:

lol. A simple "all the best" or a well timed "eyaa" with a teary eye emoji says it all haha
my pain is dt, a matured bea with a browsing fone isnt supposed to be asking guys such cheap favor online..
if chatting n ur sub finish, jus off data go sleep or watch movies...mk una try de avoid see finish na

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Jaika(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
paulolee:

my pain is dt, a matured bea with a browsing fone isnt supposed to be asking guys such cheap favor online..
if chatting n ur sub finish, jus off data go sleep or watch movies...mk una try de avoid see finish na

If only most of them had a high enough sense of self worth.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by FalseProphet1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Cypress042:

= I'm not feeling feel.

Please can I ask you for a favour.

One girl used that line on me this morning, I immediately told her that if it's money related she shouldn't bother. She replied by telling me that I'm childish. I told her to allow me to remain childish in peace instead of sharing favour up and down when my name isn't favour.

This I have seen.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Cypress042(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Please can I ask you for a favour.

One girl used that line on me this morning, I immediately told her that if it's money related she shouldn't bother. She replied by telling me that I'm childish. I told her to allow me to remain childish in peace instead of sharing favour up and down when my name isn't favour.

Brother man, is good to remain childish with your money intact no jokes cool

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by McStoic(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lol..Don't open a chat you are not yet ready to reply. It's rude to read a message and not reply especially if it's Whatsapp. If you know say you no go reply the chat, only open it when you are ready. I hate to see a sent message on WhatsApp show blue and double click, meaning it has been read. Then you respond hours later..

Social media etiquette it is!

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Treasure17(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
That abbreviation crew. I can shoot them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by bibibonita: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Phnn
Need your own responsive website or mobile application + free store uploads, custom emails, SEO and web security. Pls check link to reach out
https:///3OvmWTZ
Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by inoki247: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
I need your favor...

Abeg du me 2k...

Anytime I see person message me call me Boss I dey always fear to reply doz type of message....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by dchamp234(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
And why's this on FP?
Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by obedience4(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Send me recharge card,
I am sick but don't have Money for drugs
I hate it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by meobizy(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Chat rooms are ubiquitous on the internet. Start utilizing those.
Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Kennitrust(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Raxxye(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Unnecessary abbreviations and wrong spellings

6 Likes

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Channah1(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
what people do when texting that I don't like is punctuating wrongly or not punctuating at all. It gives me real headache.

Some, it's the wrong grammar that gets you confused that you end up not getting the message of the whole text. This happens a lot on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by 5iine: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
K
Re: Texting Habits That Should Stop by Samskid310(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Double texting
Forcing chat
Begging for alms
Lastly,if you hype me anyhow you'll get blocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.