Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) (65429 Views)

Nigerian Man & his Lover Set Ablaze By his Ex-Partner and Mother Of Four (pics) / Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? / Which Habit Do You Have¿????¿??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Prettyclown: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
We be d same thing...I can chew like say I de hungry
seanwilliam:
I sabi shake leg ehn . Most especially if I just one enter any building.

I sabi eat pen cover too. As in I will eat it like a chewing gum and throwaway am after the blue case don turn white grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by 18wheeler: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nail biter & finger drummer here
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by luizpippo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
A leg shaker whether sitting or standing.

Only clicks pen when i am with such pen for fun.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by bigcee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.
grin grin grin

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by bigcee(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Demigod22:
If I am not bathing I find it difficult to brush my teeth.
I think say na only me grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by ShedrachU(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
My nails are shorter than Zacchaeus. embarassed
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Yuneehk(f): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mrtaye:

Loolz chronic niyen oo I doff hat for her
No be small.

LienwaltAbel:

Jesus. grin
The moment I see her doing that, I'll just call her name. She already knows what I'm calling her for and she'll stop. I take my eyes off her, and she's back to the job of eating her nails.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Nati123(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
No single habits
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by sylve11: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.

shocked shocked cool
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Finger drummer..
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by onlinestaff2020: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
I love sniffing my boxers after wearing them to know which one is clean.
I bite my fingernails but I'm using a nail cutter recently.

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Joshtaylorayne: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
bummyla:
Mostly naked when at home!

I hate eating alone, now Son has gone back to school, and madam say she no do again, hunger wan kill me, food is always available, but I just hate eating alone

When I take my phone to the bathroom, forget it, na 1 hour later I go come out!

If I sleep till 10am, I am most productive, but Lagos wahala, I have to leave the house by 4 am most days

We gather dey here
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by emmyluizzz: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
mine is sticking my fingers into my butt hole and smelling it
it gives me so much joy. Although I do it went I'm alone in my room ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by RPG2020(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Comrade, you need to occupy your bed in yaba left ASAP grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

101 where you na
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Prolific007(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Demigod22:
Walking naked from bedroom to parlour to kitchen to fix myself cup of tea and walk naked back to bedroom. I usually do this when I want to bath and when I am alone.

I must listen to music before I sleep in the night.

I can't survive a day without reading news.

I am usually quiet around family and shy too but very naughty, socially freak around friends.

You're my twin hands down
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
If peradventure I throw up, I am going to hold you guys responsible.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Otutumeletus: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
I do all �
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mercury12(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
the Lord
God Almighty is your strength
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by obstead200(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
Me: i'm a professional nail biter and a competent pen clicker
I am a professional regurgitator... especially when I eat meat, sharwama or meatpie. And I really enjoy chewing up again and swallowing it right back.
Even my wife don't know this fact because I do it so professionally that u won't even notice what I am doing.

That is my bad habit.���

2 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by ukaface(f): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm seldom a leg shaker
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Kay25(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
None
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Justinlean02(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
YourFavorite21:
1. I always take my phone and my JBL music player, to the toilet, each time I wan shit or bath.

My Mom will now be like "Till tomorrow naw".. cheesy

2. I enjoy picking my nose, when I'm alone. cheesy
I want to stop the noice picking, have seen it from others angle it's quite disgusting
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by ransomed: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Weirdo thread. I have no link with these people. They are unique and can be time conscious.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by CALEB1590(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Me dey do all of them.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by phemmyfour: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
finger drummer.... especially if I m waiting to be served question papers in the exam hall
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Emmawhite91(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Well i do them all
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Sapphire94: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:

I have all 4 sad
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by gulfer: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Team fingernail biter grin grin grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Theus1000(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Demigod22:
Walking naked from bedroom to parlour to kitchen to fix myself cup of tea and walk naked back to bedroom. I usually do this when I want to bath and when I am alone.

I must listen to music before I sleep in the night.

I can't survive a day without reading news.

I am usually quiet around family and shy too but very naughty, socially freak around friends.

You just described me from a2z
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
The nail bitter, inherited from my mother, i am stopping gradually; my son is doing same.

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by daluta: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kestolove:
i love sleeping without pant nd bra nd am a leg shaker
heaven will not welcome you as you claim on your profile grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yuneehk:

No be small.

The moment I see her doing that, I'll just call her name. She already knows what I'm calling her for and she'll stop. I take my eyes off her, and she's back to the job of eating her nails.
This one na addiction. Tell her to stop putting them then, that stuff is toxic when ingested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.