Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,052 members, 7,856,187 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. (4546 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by ParpahSeventy: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
If you have asked a girl out and she stops talking to you even after promising a date to reply, first and foremost, continue the normal relationship (if you guys had one), if you were chatting before, continue, you do things together before also continue, but never bring the issue of I asked you out and you didn't say anything again, behave normal,live normal especially now that she goes off anytime you bring the issue of the dating up, stop bringing the issue of dating up, do your normal stuffs, you give stup*d girls unnecessary attention they will use you as a foot mat.
Self respect is not bought but earned, earn it with your character.
Live your normal life and leave her with hundreds of unanswered questions, I don't know how guys get into these mess in the mess in the first, set the standard, women coming into your life should feel it as a privilege, don't make yourself an option but the target.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Tonero5200: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
If you have asked a girl out and she stops talking to you even after promising a date to reply, first and foremost, continue the normal relationship (if you guys had one), if you were chatting before, continue, you do things together before also continue, but never bring the issue of I asked you out and you didn't say anything again, behave normal,live normal especially now that she goes off anytime you bring the issue of the dating up, stop bringing the issue of dating up, do your normal stuffs, you give stup*d girls unnecessary attention they will use you as a foot mat.
Self respect is not bought but earned, earn it with your character.
Live your normal life and leave her with hundreds of unanswered questions, I don't know how guys get into these mess in the mess in the first, set the standard, women coming into your life should feel it as a privilege, don't make yourself an option but the target.

I don already fûck up bringing the relationship matter almost all the time

The urge to chat her is killing me
Should i block her on all platform or leave it like that
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by 729aleeza: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
answer whatanswer what...
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by ParpahSeventy: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

I don already fûck up bringing the relationship matter almost all the time

The urge to chat her is killing me
Should i block her on all platform or leave it like that
Leave it like that, first and foremost the respect that's so important to you, you have to recover it, chat her up, control your feelings to the last, If she is still responsive while chatting keep Normal chats going for some time till all the frictions are gone, if you are still interested in talking to her, keep talking if you are no longer interested that's when you go cold and gradually walk away, after killing all the frictions.
If you walk away now you are one of those guys who stopped talking to her because she didn't want to date you, she is immature and stup*d with that attitude, not giving you an answer so you don't know where you stand, you have to bring the game back to your court and play it by your own rules.
Don't be too desperate to chat up, watch her response, don't write ten messages and she replies with "kk" "yh" "gud" "lol" and you keep writing, I believe you know what to do.
You should learn from this and not give girls too much attention, it makes you interesting to them, and when you are not giving them attention make you it's real if it's fake she will notice.
Let me tell you a story, during my undergraduate days I met this babe whom guys were scampering all over her, I was in year 2, she was in year different faculties, she was to finish before because she did 4 years course, the guys flocking around her and kowtowing before her were final year students, Msc and PhD students, the stup*d girl was trying to make speeches to me about how those guys were asking her out, she even showed me tons of messages they sent her, you know what?
I stood out of the crowd, they always told her how special she is, how she is a "superwoman", a certain "jewel in the savanna", "every man's dream", she wanted me to affirm she was every man's dream and really special, I always reminded her that to me she is like every other girl, she is good but I didn't worship her like the other guys, how did it end, she turned those guys down both the serious and unserious ones, all for me.
You don't give a woman too much attention and kowtowing before her in her dm and expect to gain her respect, women love attention, but they are mostly attracted to that guy who don't give much attention to them.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Tonero5200: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Leave it like that, first and foremost the respect that's so important to you, you have to recover it, chat her up, control your feelings to the last, If she is still responsive while chatting keep Normal chats going for some time till all the frictions are gone, if you are still interested in talking to her, keep talking if you are no longer interested that's when you go cold and gradually walk away, after killing all the frictions.
If you walk away now you are one of those guys who stopped talking to her because she didn't want to date you, she is immature and stup*d with that attitude, not giving you an answer so you don't know where you stand, you have to bring the game back to your court and play it by your own rules.
Don't be too desperate to chat up, watch her response, don't write ten messages and she replies with "kk" "yh" "gud" "lol" and you keep writing, I believe you know what to do.
You should learn from this and not give girls too much attention, it makes you interesting to them, and when you are not giving them attention make you it's real if it's fake she will notice.
Let me tell you a story, during my undergraduate days I met this babe whom guys were scampering all over her, I was in year 2, she was in year different faculties, she was to finish before because she did 4 years course, the guys flocking around her and kowtowing before her were final year students, Msc and PhD students, the stup*d girl was trying to make speeches to me about how those guys were asking her out, she even showed me tons of messages they sent her, you know what?
I stood out of the crowd, they always told her how special she is, how she is a "superwoman", a certain "jewel in the savanna", "every man's dream", she wanted me to affirm she was every man's dream and really special, I always reminded her that to me she is like every other girl, she is good but I didn't worship her like the other guys, how did it end, she turned those guys down both the serious and unserious ones, all for me.
You don't give a woman too much attention and kowtowing before her in her dm and expect to gain her respect, women love attention, but they are mostly attracted to that guy who don't give much attention to them.

I still don't want to chat her
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Demigod22: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Some years ago I was like you but thank God I have swallowed the pill. You should be in charge and stop behaving like sissy, take control and let her know exactly how you feel, and if she is not on the same page with you then move on to the next available option. You are the King, she should be happy to have you, not the other way round. If this relationship happen now, you will still be the one to spend all the money.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by ParpahSeventy: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

I still don't want to chat her
But you said you are dying to chat her.
The ball is in your court comrade
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by posty56: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Goodnigga:
Girls love to chat for the sake of attention and validation. Never give it to them.I rarely chat girls on WhatsApp, I rather call . Stop chatting her, see her face to face to tell her. Moreover, asking a being that decides based on EMOTIONS, a logical question is waisting your time. Yes/No is hard for them to answer too quick. Just flow with tide bro
God bless you for this ,flesh did not reveal this to you, women no matter how fresh you are hardly take men serious online because there are many simps in her DM.
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Tonero5200: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

But you said you are dying to chat her.
The ball is in your court comrade
I rather die than chat her first again.
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by walesoflyf(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Tonero5200:
I gave her my word to be my girlfriend last month, she ignored me like a kid.. and told me she give me a reply the next day till now... she deviate from issue everytime I bring it up..so I stopped chatting with her... surprisingly last week Friday... she chatted me up as early as 6am with hi... and respond hello... then asked me about my night... which I said was cool...I later brought up the issue of my proposal...all she said was okay.. and we stopped chatting..

Honestly, you don dey ment... grin

The thing is I really liked this girl and I felt it's my turn to chat her up this time.. around...or I should ignore... and she might come around the second time?

Which might not happen soon.... many months..lol..

Have been waiting for her message since last week... she didn't chat me again..I didn't chat her.... but I'm so tempted right now ...I need someone to call my own badly... but one mind is telling me to keep on ignoring... just to retain my self respect
I hate being a pest or like them other guys ... disturbing a lady dm...but still...I felt maybe I should break the ice one more time.?

What do you think?
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by walesoflyf(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Tonero5200:
I gave her my word to be my girlfriend last month, she ignored me like a kid.. and told me she give me a reply the next day till now... she deviate from issue everytime I bring it up..so I stopped chatting with her... surprisingly last week Friday... she chatted me up as early as 6am with hi... and respond hello... then asked me about my night... which I said was cool...I later brought up the issue of my proposal...all she said was okay.. and we stopped chatting..

Honestly, you don dey ment... grin

The thing is I really liked this girl and I felt it's my turn to chat her up this time.. around...or I should ignore... and she might come around the second time?

Have been waiting for her message since last week... she didn't chat me again..I didn't chat her.... but I'm so tempted right now ...I need someone to call my own badly... but one mind is telling me to keep on ignoring... just to retain my self respect
I hate being a pest or like them other guys ... disturbing a lady dm...but still...I felt maybe I should break the ice one more time.?

What do you think?

Honestly you don dey ment grin
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Youngpo413: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Tonero5200:
Fûcking her as always been my fantasy
another infection loading....
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Youngpo413: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Medianna:
You don't know much about her kind of person that's why everything will be confusing you,
Why not try to get to know her a little better asking her out again.
She may have someone else or she's sceptical about you.
Or worst, she's not interested,(which is best)
And calm down you will soon have someone to call your own OK!!!
Bro having someone else won't stop those whôrés from spreading their over_used pùssîés to other guys...except the guy is broke,nowadays,those gender can't stick to one dîçk no matter how big it is...that's why no sane guy should take them serious.
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Youngpo413: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Trust me, you will discover that she doesn't worth the stress. This girl will bring downfall to your life. Watch and see.
All of them don't worth the stress....smart guys asks them out only once.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by seguethetroll(f): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do you mean by ' I gave her my word to be my girlfriend' ? I don't understand that part.

You like a girl badly and you are playing 'who will chat each other first ' game.

And probably here to get a redpill advice on what to do. Nonsense !

What self respect do you have that you want to retain? undecided

Funny people grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Stargurl20(f): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tonero5200:
Fûcking her as always been my fantasy
Kukuma agree you just wants to fück her
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Medianna(f): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Youngpo413:
Bro having someone else won't stop those whôrés from spreading their over_used pùssîés to other guys...except the guy is broke,nowadays,those gender can't stick to one dîçk no matter how big it is...that's why no sane guy should take them serious.
Look very well.
Its not every girl that does that OK!!
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
What do you mean by ' I gave her my word to be my girlfriend' ? I don't understand that part.

You like a girl badly and you are playing 'who will chat each other first ' game.

And probably here to get a redpill advice on what to do. Nonsense !

What self respect do you have that you want to retain? undecided

Ok. When he does chat her up and she ignores him, what would u have him do?
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Autobot05: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tonero5200:

What do you think?

Sorry for yourself sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Moneyboyz: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
satandeterrible:

Only a hopeless simp without game like you will use money to get girls.
Shameless simp.

Stay there while you die waiting for approval.
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Brightstar001: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
All is can say is THIS MAN, YOU'RE A MUMU
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by JOACHINpedro: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omo!
Don't chat her, call her when you're relaxed (after bathing) tonight and talk calmly and normal to her.
Ciao
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Salowise: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

I'm having a similar problem with the op. There's this girl with whom I was so close that we did a lot of adult things aside from having sex, but she's the first girl I've ever fallen for, and I also don't like jumping from one woman to another. We've been apart for over four months, but I can't get her out of my head. I'm not even sure if it's a spiritual thing, because I meet other girls but can't develop any feelings for them. Sometimes I'll decide to completely forget about her; if I don't see her for 3 to 4 days, I'll feel relieved; even though she's my neighbor, the entire feeling returns the moment I see her. What can I do about this, please?
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by EmzyT: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by ParpahSeventy: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Salowise:

I'm having a similar problem with the op. There's this girl with whom I was so close that we did a lot of adult things aside from having sex, but she's the first girl I've ever fallen for, and I also don't like jumping from one woman to another. We've been apart for over four months, but I can't get her out of my head. I'm not even sure if it's a spiritual thing, because I meet other girls but can't develop any feelings for them. Sometimes I'll decide to completely forget about her; if I don't see her for 3 to 4 days, I'll feel relieved; even though she's my neighbor, the entire feeling returns the moment I see her. What can I do about this, please?
Am not a relationship expert comrade, I talk most of the time based on my experience, I had this experience in my mid twenties with this girl called Blessing, if I stay far away without communication, the "love" goes AWOL, the moment I see her, it all returns, there are questions to answer, what exactly do you want with her?
How does she feel about you?
Where do you want this relationship to go?
And few other questions, I always ask these questions (the why,how,when,where and what) the moment I answer these questions satisfactorily, I take action without looking back and ready to bear the consequences.
Ask yourself these questions, the moment you answer them convincingly within you, my comrade, you will know what to do.
The questions I answered were these, what I wanted the most with Blessing was sex, because she is crazy like she loves sex so sexually we were very much aligned, that attracted me to her, after all the sex what next?
I felt like I was going to marry her, but her general lifestyle and mine were not a match, meaning I won't be getting married to her so no need to date, that was how overtime I killed the feelings for her, believe me it was tough, if you see a future with her, do the needful, if you don't still do the needful.
(Writing and attending to many things, I may have written something that's disjointed, I can't go over it, draw my attention please)
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Slynation(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Guy... continue pastering her life, resist that urge not to chat/call, give her 10 miss calls daily and chat her up like your life depends on it, ask for her account details and wire your life savings to her just to prove your seriously, it's your turn to fvck her, do not looseguard because if you snooze you loose...!!

Persistence leads to progress...!! Then when she's done chopping your money like biscuits and move on to the next prey, you will still come here to say ladies are wicked and useless, if they no value you atleast value yourself...!!
Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by Stillwhites(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2022
satandeterrible:

Only a hopeless simp without game like you will use money to get girls.
Shameless simp.
Let me start by congratulating you for following you..Let me also assure you that as long as I'm in this forum you will not talk trash, if you do you will not get away with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Send Her Credit? / Is Seun Handsome? / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.