Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,202 members, 7,867,492 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. (4561 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by StanleyOnline: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Hehe, I don't remember the last time someone said yes to me.
That's what you get while waiting for approval.

Tell her you like her.
Take her out on a date to some nice restaurant (crowded ones like those in Ikeja shopping mall).
Give her a good time and then second date should be at your house.
From there you will off her pant and you all have started dating.

Also it's very wrong to propose relationship to someone over the phone, it's not mature, makes you look like a scared little boy.

Real GS say it face to face, make sure you dress nice and looking good, not trying to impress, be in charge.

My advice is not for broke guys. If you are looking for love without money involved skip the second advice, hopefully it works for you.

If she no gree off pant nko?

You must have succeeded in wasting your funds.

There are girls that will jump at dates for free food and drinks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. by StanleyOnline: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo! Thats how I was doing that self respect stuff with a girl.. For three moths we no chat, no be person tell me say I be mumu now we are talking an vibing like mad.. We don even plan fucck date.. Omo! No pride when u want chop kpekus

So you make yourself a simp/ clown because you wan Bleep kpekus?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x / Your Friend's Wedding Or Boyfriend's Birthday Get Together? / Best Advice For The Broken Hearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.