Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben (27553 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) / Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today / Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by marenkurz: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ortom, Yaya Bello, Ikepezu andUzodinma are useless, just like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by kokoA(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Orton is a failure we know.

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by bestman09(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
sad
Another Paid Commentetor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Angelfrost(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
A bad leader will always have someone or something to blame!

Ortom is unworthy to lead a street not to speak of a state.

6 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by adiori0303: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obituarist left the group chat

5 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Angelfrost(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
marenkurz:
Ortom, Yaya Bello, Ikepezu andUzodinma are useless, just like Buhari

The only person as useless as Buhari there is Uzodinma...

The rest are less than useless!

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by delpee(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gov. Ortom hasn't done well but he clearly doesn't have the funding that is available to Borno. There are specific reconstruction projects funded by FG and World organisations in respect of Borno State.
I don't know if such facilities were made available to Benue State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by okeysoninv: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
rubbish comparison, compare also many international ngo funding bornu state government, north east development commission, how many is benue state getting. don't argue blindly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Quitam: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
He's perpetually complains about Fulani causing havoc, as if it's only Benue the menace is affecting. Infact, i can't remember the last time i read of any fulani attack in Benue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by kokoA(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
rubbish comparison, compare also many international ngo funding bornu state government, north east development commission, how many is benue state getting. don't argue blindly
He needs NGO funding to pay pensions and gratuity?

9 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by michoim(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:
Ortom.

grin

That one na failure.
Ortom is one of the greatest scam in Nigeria political history. Comparing him with Zulum of Borno state is like comparing Angel & Demon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by lagosrd: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Comparing the two is very unfair and wicked to say the least . The bias is nationally viewed by journalist with sentiments.

Otorm to me is one of the best governors that should be applauded for standing with his people. When they were being massacred day and night. He even left his former party to pitch his tent with another party that values human lives.

Up till now, how many benue killers have been arrested and charged to court. Till we are talking, they are still killing people.

The midget called his colleague governor a failure is there and he himself is not sure if he goes out he will be able to come back home. His state is worst hit. The terrorists they are pampapring has taken over their interstate high ways (road) , train services are a nightmare now and even the airport was attacked before but was watered down . The millitary training school was attacked.

You may want to say they are also killing in bornu state . One needs to ask the question if it was the state allocations that is been used to build the infrastructures in Bornu? Hell no. The northeast development commission came up immediately this government came into power. They are responsible largely for most of the developments in bornu state. Where is the north central development commission? If you see most of these building are within the hemisphere of Maiduguri, where are the ones meant for BAMA, DALORI, CHIBOK etc.

If there is any basis for any unbaised reportage, we must look into states within the same geopolitical zones. Bornu and yobe and Adamawa should be compared.

If you are also eager to make comparison, try Ogun state which falls within the first five states with the highest IGR with Oyo state or compare ekiti state and osun state with rivers state.

Any government that could not stand for and with the people he claims to lead in times as such is a complete failure. Be it local, state or federal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Bar1941(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zulum performed excellently well while all Ortom do is complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by okeysoninv: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
kokoA:
He needs NGO funding to pay pensions and gratuity?
oga international organization that's funding bornu can't be compared any where in Nigeria.north East development budget alone is amount to annual revenue given to benue by faac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Cruisecatcher: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zulum is the governor of Zamfara state so the basis of comparison is wrong. According to you he may be clueless as a governor but you also are clueless as a writer.

Next time before you try to write an hitjob do your research very well.

That asides Zulum seems to be a better governor? Na zamfara people go fit answer that question �

4 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by compton11(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ortomatic the failure ass nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by SunMusk(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thy re better Governor than Zulum though is better than Ortom na rubbish and Tiv wants to vote him for Senate.
Massdamm:
Why will you compare zulum with ortom the difference is clear?..
Zulum is most performed governor amongst those remaining governors in Nigeria take it or leave it....

I wish him to be president of this country one day if God granted him to be

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Addme: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Cruisecatcher:
Zulum is the governor of Zamfara state so the basis of comparison is wrong. According to you he may be clueless as a governor but you also are clueless as a writer.

Next time before you try to write an hitjob do your research very well.

That asides Zulum seems to be a better governor? Na zamfara people go fit answer that question �
You meant Borno State?

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by NaijaCuzin: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are the allocation different?
Why do some state do so bad in development?

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ortom is at the front line of the war amongst Southern States.
His state is fighting against a nonchalant federal system.

This is not a balanced comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by dfrost: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

The only person as useless as Buhari there is Uzodinma...

The rest are less than useless!

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by kokoA(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
oga international organization that's funding bornu can't be compared any where in Nigeria.north East development budget alone is amount to annual revenue given to benue by faac
My brother, we are not talking of infrastructural development yet o, if na that one you can bring in this argument of yours but we are talking about basic stuffs like payment of salaries, pensions and gratuity. I'm from Benue and I know what my people are going through. Orton's failure has made Benue gubernatorial election APC's lose. The APC candidate is more popular than jellof in Benue now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Lexicon123: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fact remains that Ortom is the worst governor Benue has ever had. Continues to cry and wail about the FG's failures, but does absolutely nothing to improve things within his control.

Most governors in Nigeria are about that bad. If only they can do just a little better, Nigeria won't be in this sorry state. No President can do magic if the components are these rotten, especially in a democracy that force cannot be applied.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ortom is the worst governor Benue as a state has ever had. And I pray he doesn't happen to us again.

4 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Ogagun57: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
The Bishop bis confused man. In the North today, Borno receives highest fund donation from overseas. This is much more than any state of the federation.

It is as a result of foreign funds going into Borno which is the most hit state of terrorism that made the money available in Borno state.
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Massdamm(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
SunMusk:
Thy re better Governor than Zulum though is better than Ortom na rubbish and Tiv wants to vote him for Senate.

Really..
Can you mention one for me if you won't mind

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Ogagun57: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
The Bishop is confused man. In the North today, Borno receives highest fund donation from overseas. This is much more than any state of the federation.

It is as a result of foreign funds going into Borno which is the most hit state of terrorism that made the money available in Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by okeysoninv: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
kokoA:
My brother, we are not talking of infrastructural development yet o, if na that one you can bring in this argument of yours but we are talking about basic stuffs like payment of salaries, pensions and gratuity. I'm from Benue and I know what my people are going through. Orton's failure has made Benue gubernatorial election APC's lose. The APC candidate is more popular than jellof in Benue now.
I am not supporting benue state governor because he ought to do more. what I am saying bornu state receives more money and has more money at it Pocket than benue. so is no brainer for him to pay salary and gratuity. since many ngos are bringing funds and building infrastructures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
There can never be a government as useless as Ortom's, neither has there ever been.

The man is an unapologetic crook.

5 Likes

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by edungene7: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ortom the snake governor and spokes person of Wike

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) / E-Money Congratulates Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.