Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben (27547 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) / Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today / Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by sleemomymy: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
I CHALLENGE YOU, PLEASE GIVE FIVE OF OBI'S ACHIEVEMENT AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE FOR 8 YEARS AND I PROMISE I WILL MAKE POSTER AND CAMPAIGN FOR IN MY AREA?

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Decent09(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Wintertime:
Ok stylishly promoting Muslim Muslim ticket
Abi
Rubbish and ingredients

No no no your vote is yours, but use your No. 6, and do not allow religious bigotry to cloud your brain
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by SirBunky85(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Wintertime:
Ok stylishly promoting Muslim Muslim ticket
Abi
Rubbish and ingredients

deluded thing
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Decent09(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Between God and Man, enumerate achievements of Obi as governor for us to see, let's hear from you
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by SirBunky85(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2022
iiifedimma:

same way he resued those Anambra men killed and thrown into the uzi river by rewarding the policeman who committed the atrocity . Senseless things
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Decent09(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2022
sleemomymy:

I CHALLENGE YOU, PLEASE GIVE FIVE OF OBI'S ACHIEVEMENT AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE FOR 8 YEARS AND I PROMISE I WILL MAKE POSTER AND CAMPAIGN FOR IN MY AREA?

Ah you want receive abuse, The Man don already used JAZZ becloud their Brains
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Wintertime: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2022
SirBunky85:
deluded thing

Deluded thing also

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Wintertime: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Decent09:

No no no your vote is yours, but use your No. 6, and do not allow religious bigotry to cloud your brain

Let your Muslim Muslim ticket fly first, then you can still wake up and draw the map of your beloveth Nigeria
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Decent09(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2022
SirBunky85:
deluded thing

What we are busy telling you is that while you guys are busy Promoting Sentiments in the South, We in the North are Nurturing Good Leader for our Country
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Decent09(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Freestyl:
Governance: Governor Zulum of Borno Vs Governor Ortom of Benue!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100000281130481/posts/pfbid0gRQcrDcr63ySEuoPvzQLUsdoLFuWaj7KDFQ1tLRdhQsxKC8Wwmw4Z78TCT93FB6gl/?d=n

The Man don Scammed Benue People finish, while busy calling Buhari, Buhari, Buhari any where, not knowing that Buhari is busy doing work in Abuja
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by ezekiekizedon: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aren't you aware of the massive pool of funds available to zulum that isn't available to Ortom? Aren't you aware that Benue cannot access bail out funds? That he's been banned from interfacing with the president?

You won score cheap point! Ogbeni rest abeg

Freestyl:
Governance: Governor Zulum of Borno Vs Governor Ortom of Benue!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100000281130481/posts/pfbid0gRQcrDcr63ySEuoPvzQLUsdoLFuWaj7KDFQ1tLRdhQsxKC8Wwmw4Z78TCT93FB6gl/?d=n
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by ebbo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. 1 trillion? How much is Nigeria's budget? Oga it's about N600 Billion monthly. The next question I'll answer is what is the percentage of civil servant in Benue to Borno?

And yes if most projects are already done by NGO it means you have spare cash to do other things.

Be logical and not sentimental. Look at facts and stop twisting stuff to make a point.

Guy man, NGO's are not into infrastructure development anywhere,they only do human capacity development and entrepreneur skills development.

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by ogatboy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
ebbo:

Guy man, NGO's are not into infrastructure development anywhere,they only do human capacity development and entrepreneur skills development.

Lol. What is the North East reconstruction fund for?

Please you guys should do research before making statements and if you are not sure, use 'I think'
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Richarlison640(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
No wonder benue state has only one five story building
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by AlwaySpeakTruth: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenedy175:
You can't take it from Prof. Zulum, he's the best performing governor in Nigeria irrespective of the insecurity in Borno.

This is what you get when you have a technocrat heading the government.

Zulum was a taxi driver that watched his state deteriorate. What he has that many Nigerians lack is CONSCIENCE and HUMANITY.

Between him and God he made a trust to make his home safe and bring his people home. May God continue to guide and protect him and bring out more leaders and followers like him.

Others from that same state are the architects of the destruction of security in this country today. And they are still walking around freely seeking higher office and being welcomed into places their eye should not be seeing.

The next government better be very careful in bringing these people close to have another chance at wrecking this country for their greed.

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Agboconsult1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Onelove508:

Ortom is not the first governor of Benue state, he is rather the most embattled. Akume and Suswam should share ur in ur blame allocation.

I bet u indegens of at least 30 out of the 36 state will say the same thing you just said about their state and their governors. Bad governance is not peculiar to ur governor. The issue here is it's unfair to compare Ortom and Zulum, baba!

That's my opinion. Do u agree we should
have systematic failure from one person to another?

1 Like

Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Onelove508: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Agboconsult1:

That's my opinion. Do u agree we should
have systematic failure from one person to another?

No, I don't.
I'm just saying Ortom won't do magic, he inherited rust from Suswam.
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Iremchris: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Two of them do well
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by Elporo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
We all know that Ortom is a fraud.

Meanwhile @ Freestyl what is the budget of the two states?

Revenue vs Expenditures

Shame on Ortom.
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by ebbo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. What is the North East reconstruction fund for?

Please you guys should do research before making statements and if you are not sure, use 'I think'

North East reconstruction fund is not an NGO pls,its government intervention fund meant for North East States for infrastructural development like the NDDC in Niger delta.
U should be the one doing more research b4 commenting on issues pls.
Re: Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben by ogatboy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
ebbo:

North East reconstruction fund is not an NGO pls,its government intervention fund meant for North East States for infrastructural development like the NDDC in Niger delta.
U should be the one doing more research b4 commenting on issues pls.

Who finance North East fund? Find out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 / Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.