Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith (21894 Views)

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President / Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Everlastingson: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okealaaye:
Their hearts are already cast in evil and hate. No matter how reasonable your argument is they will not buy into it!

"The best way to win an election today is to have a great yesterday that can bear you witness"
- The Jagaban

And APC has great yesterday abi. The past 7+ years have been fantastic with APC. By now you suppose dey shame small nah. There are situations where shame is a virtue. Try get some shame pls.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Everlastingson: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jalinspy:
Pot calling kettle black. In a sane world, both tinibu and atiku will be in prison worst than kirikiri prison. But most nigerians in their primitive thinking will still vote for them. Thank God I have escaped cool cheesy

We shouldn't be surprised that there are still a few that will vote the Agbado king. You'll always have some criminals and thieves among men.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by 35kristibueze: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yeah we know he tweaking bru That nigga slick asfYeah we know he tweaking bru That nigga slick asf...
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Lovenorth: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Everlastingson:

Your shame dey shame everybody. Same illiterate line everyday. Did your Tinubu not fight to be Buhari's VP? On all- Muslim ticket? Lying bat you are.
Is being a Muslim a crime in this country? Is our Constitution forbit running a Muslim Muslim ticket? Is your hate for Islam stop God from achieving what he plans for Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Everlastingson: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lovenorth:

Is being a Muslim a crime in this country? Is our Constitution forbit running a Muslim Muslim ticket? Is your hate for Islam stop God from achieving what he plans for Nigeria?

Would you support a Christian/ Christian ticket? Be sincere for once you lying bat.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Everlastingson:

And APC has great yesterday abi. The past 7+ years have been fantastic with APC. By now you suppose dey shame small nah. There are situations where shame is a virtue. Try get some shame pls.

Peter Obi is the messiah? God forbid bad thing. A man who is as unstable as the leaf on the river. From APGA to PDP to becoming an Unpaid Labourer. He would have stayed on in the PDP if his prospect was served. Coming to the Labourers does not change the fact that he remains a conservative politician at heart. Find another song to sing, bro and do not kill yourself waiting to draw fresh water from the Aso Rock in Abuja. Obi's candidature will soon suffer premature abortion. Now, you can take that to the Bank to withdraw Euros and Pound Sterling.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Ovamboland(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
Tinubu should go and rest abeg....

Atiku said he refused him the vice position when he asked for it and he's trying to defend nonsense...

If truly he was the one who rejected it... Why then is he coming up with Muslim Muslim ticket?

Exactly the same way he tried begging Buhari to take him and he refused....

Tinubu have been nurturing this move of bringing a Muslim Muslim ticket to test the christians.... it's his agenda and nobody should come and tell me that his wife is a pastor......

Was Atiku part of thefounders of AC/ACN?

Where will he get the power to dictate or reject anything when Obasanjo was busy whipping him mercilessly?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igbojew: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
Tinubu should go and rest abeg....

Atiku said he refused him the vice position when he asked for it and he's trying to defend nonsense...

If truly he was the one who rejected it... Why then is he coming up with Muslim Muslim ticket?

Exactly the same way he tried begging Buhari to take him and he refused....

Tinubu have been nurturing this move of bringing a Muslim Muslim ticket to test the christians.... it's his agenda and nobody should come and tell me that his wife is a pastor......
Your smart analysis about that bloody lieing drug Lord called Tinubu is really a top knotch.I can not put it more than you did.......I am that Igbojew
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igbojew: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
This drug Lord Tinubu can lie Africa.Same way Buhari exposed him for trying to made him Tinubu his running mate but Buhari smartly refused now Atiku have come out to expose his age long Muslim Muslim ticket but he will fail woefully because Christians that are in majority in Nigeria will teach him the bitter lessons of his laugh after that same MKO Abiola faith will befall on him........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Everlastingson:

POSTED INNEWS

Court orders Anambra govt to release N1.5bn workers’ salary arrears

July 18, 2014

BY NWABUEZE OKONKWO

ONITSHA—Reprieve may have come the way of staff of Anambra State Water Corporation and Environmental Protection Agency, as the Industrial Court sitting in Enugu has ordered First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Awka branch, to release N1.5 billion for payment of salary arrears owed them by the government of immediate past governor of the state, Mr. Peter Obi.

The order came as a result of garnishee proceeding brought against the state government by Messrs Enobong Etteh, counsel to Amalgamated Union of Public Corporations, the umbrella union representing the water corporation and Anambra State Environmental Protection Agency, ANSEPA.

The union had initiated the seven-year-old suit against the state government during Obi’s administration for starving them of funds, disowning the agencies in its entirety and above all left in the trail death toll of 232 of the helpless workers between 2006 and 2014.
After the court order, the surviving workers expressed gratitude to Governor Willie Obiano for accepting the verdict with sympathy and urged him to begin the resuscitation of the agencies without further delay.

The workers also observed a minute silence for their departed colleagues and prayed for the success of Obiano’s regime.
Reacting to the court verdict amid wide jubilation, Chairman of the Staff Welfare Association, Chief Osita Nwoche, noted that Obiano had simply shown a sign of magnanimity, as a man of conscience, adding that the judges, on their part, were fearless and courageous.

RELATED NEWS

We’ve been left to suffer like destitute – Anambra pensioners
June 13, 2022
In "pension"

Vanguard
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
DDayve:

Lol....you are a real learner. Ignorance is a disease
Tell that to your papa kiss
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by bobntu: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rather than speak through media aides, why not summon up courage to face the press on a live interview. At least we get to hear if you've got anything to offer.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Shascky33:

And Agbado fc are happy right now. See them, low IQ nitwits.
Idiot, you have allowed your vague desire to have a weakling in the person of OBI Presidency to override your sense of decency.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Shascky33: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
Idiot, you have allowed your vague desire to have a weakling in the person of OBI Presidency to override your sense of decency.
see this one, i won't be the one to cure ur boredom, Clown of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Shascky33:

see this one, i won't be the one to cure ur boredom, Clown of a thing.
Mumu dey wallow in profound foolishness supporting OBI and since you have made up your mind to thrive in error and stupidity... I can't redeem you from your travesty.

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Emadavid: 1:40am On Jul 25, 2022
The country is just in God's hands
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 4:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
weeks

So Peter Obi is not a thief? A man who was the VP presidential candidate to Thief Atiku just three years ago is now a saint? A man who was aspiring to be SELECTED as PDP candidate six weeks ago is now not a thief? A man who has been a conservative POLITICIAN all his life until six weeks ago is now the best? A man who joined the Labour Party six weeks ago because of EXPEDIENCY and not because of principles and ideology is now the best candidate? Continue to deceive yourselves. The other Nigerians are not blind, so you don't have to tell them to wake up to smell the coffee.

You no get sense, I no dey abuse you na fact
Carry this thing wey you write go give the most sensible person you know and see what they tell you grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 4:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
Mumu dey wallow in profound foolishness supporting OBI and since you have made up your mind to thrive in error and stupidity... I can't redeem you from your travesty.

Intelligence is not by big words
The beauty of English is in its simplistic use
Supporting Obi is the smartest thing to do right now
From what I have written, I hope you can see you are not Intelligent, bright with your use of English or smart with your character judgment
Simply put, na Mumu you be grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

You no get sense, I no dey abuse you na fact
Carry this thing wey you write go give the most sensible person you know and see what they tell you grin

The Truth hurts only the noble at heart can bear its pain.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Shascky33: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
kikikikiki, this one have been replying me without noticing my signature reads Atiku/okowa. Not everyone againts tinubu is Igbo. Well, ur irredeemable simpleton nature is evident in ur poor usage of the Nairaland forum.
Atiku/Okowa2023 Insha Allah.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Intelligence is not by big words
The beauty of English is in its simplistic use
Supporting Obi is the smartest thing to do right now
From what I have written, I hope you can see you are not Intelligent, bright with your use of English or smart with your character judgment
Simply put, na Mumu you be grin
You quoted me and still manage to establish your foolishness in a laughable manner…you don kolo finish, better visit the nearest mental facility for a bed rest. Werey dey form better person.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Shascky33:

kikikikiki, this one have been replying me without noticing my signature reads Atiku/okowa. Not everyone againts tinubu is Igbo. Well, ur irredeemable simpleton nature is evident in ur poor usage of the Nairaland forum.
Atiku/Okowa2023 Insha Allah.
Atiku ha been a serial loser with resounding failure in all elections. I don’t know why you are happy in failure, is it that you don’t know or you have been deceived Abi na ontop of mumu button your stand on.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Shascky33: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
Atiku ha been a serial loser with resounding failure in all elections. I don’t know why you are happy in failure, is it that you don’t know or you have been deceived Abi na ontop of mumu button your stand on.
Na ontop Tinubu Manhood i stand gidigbam. But on Waziri's Mandate i stand. The hype placed on yoruba education na scam.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
You quoted me and still manage to establish your foolishness in a laughable manner…you don kolo finish, better visit the nearest mental facility for a bed rest. Werey dey form better person.

You still are a fool cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

The Truth hurts only the noble at heart can bear its pain.

The truth the Tinubu and Atiku are thieves and Peter Obi is a Saint cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

You still are a fool cheesy
Werey Omo ale jatijati it’s obvious you and your people will weep again. Second class citizen of Nigeria dey form Zoogerian

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Waterbear(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

In Nigeria? Impossible

Its possible bro..
One has to take the first step
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Waterbear:

Its possible bro..
One has to take the first step
grin. İt is impossible. Tribal conflict is the average Nigeria man's bread and butter. An average Nigerian would rather suffer than see a candidate from a tribe he hated take reins of the country. An average Nigerian is no better than a stupid sheep. Good night.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 5:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey Omo ale jatijati it’s obvious you and your people will weep again. Second class citizen of Nigeria dey form Zoogerian

The size of your stupidity is increasing in a V-shape
Go and collect change from all your schools, your education is a waste grin
When we elect Peter Obi, he would raise the Human Capital Development of Nigeria and we would stop producing fools like you cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

The size of your stupidity is increasing in a V-shape
Go and collect change from all your schools, your education is a waste grin
When we elect Peter Obi, he would raise the Human Capital Development of Nigeria and we would stop producing fools like you cheesy
You be proper Oloriburuku, Animal wan rule zoo. Product of failed parenting. Na your stupid papa I blame wey no give you home training. You now a nuisance in public place.

Need to remind you how your forefathers died enmass foolishly fighting for Biafra. Another tears await you and your Biafra proponents that suddenly love Nigeria that you used to call zoo. That same people you now want to impose one stupid candidate callee OBI on Nigerians.

You are an Illiterate with half education masquerading as someone with sense. You and your Igbo clan are on a self destruct mission as always, because your lots are too ethnic sensitive to be taken seriously.

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Igboslayer:
You be proper Oloriburuku, Animal wan rule zoo. Product of failed parenting. Na your stupid papa I blame wey no give you home training. You now a nuisance in public place.

Need to remind you how your forefathers died enmass foolishly fighting for Biafra. Another tears await you and your Biafra proponents that suddenly love Nigeria that you used to call zoo. That same people you now want to impose one stupid candidate callee OBI on Nigerians.

You are an Illiterate with half education masquerading as someone with sense. You and your Igbo clan are on a self destruct mission as always, because your lots are too ethnic sensitive to be taken seriously.

You had the time to write 3 paragraphs I won’t read coz you are a fool already, I know that wink
Sense was in short supply on the day you were created grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

You had the time to write 3 paragraphs I won’t read coz you are a fool already, I know that wink
Sense was in short supply on the day you were created grin
Werey no go school…how go take read…alakisa tonjo loru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court / SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire / Soldiers On Death Row Starved In Underground Cell —falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.