Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith (21895 Views)

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President / Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Vote4Obi: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tales of two thieves exposing themselves. Who says our God is not wonderful. More of this please. They are entertaining Nigerians who have unanimously agreed to vote for Peter Obi.

grin grin grin grin walahi, I thought I was the only one enjoying how these two criminals are washing their dirty and smelly pants in public.

Omo, nobody should separate this roforofo fight abeg, they should kill themselves so we Nigerians can bury them and have peace wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Fahdiga(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Vote4Obi:

grin grin grin grin walahi, I thought I was the only one enjoying how these two criminals are washing their dirty and smelly pants in public.

Omo, nobody should separate this roforofo fight abeg, they should kill themselves so we Nigerians can bury them and have peace wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Waterbear(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Igbos and Yorubas.... lers argue and defend our preferred choice peacefully...
Let's not loose our heads and mind over politicians who dont care about us..
It's a divide and conquer technique..
I'm an igbo man and I love my Yoruba brothers...
If you campaign for Tinubu and I for Obi, at the end let's sit laugh and eat from one plate...

Let love lead....
From Anambra...
We are one ..
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by latolz: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2022
In this matter i smell BAT lying..
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Jones4190(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2022
Page 84 of ATIKU: THE STORY OF ATIKU ABUBAKAR:
atiku met a young girl who argued that she would not pay duty at Idi -Iroko. Atiku decided to pay 2pounds for her. Her name is Titilayo Albert, a CHRISTIAN, living at 29 Berkeley Street in Lagos. They later got married.
Page 88 says a Muslim Nikai ceremony was conducted. She converted from a Christian to a Muslim. She is now known as Amina Titilayo Atiku. Meanwhile, Tunubu married Oluremi now pastor with redeem christian church of God and he has never asked her to convert to a Muslim immediately they got married to date. Just for your information.
I deal with facts and live issues, imagine "thank you Jesus"and Allah ku bar living in the same roof.
imagine Tinubu praying to Allah and his wife praying in the name of Jesus in the same roof at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Jeffy1206(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2022
I love this level of vawulence cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Jsaviour(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2022
realmindz:

And who told you peter obi is excluded.

Was it not atiku/obi just 4 years ago, what has changed?

This election will.be over and they will unite again and next 4 years decamp again and cause you sleepless nights

Peter obi has shown you his passion and plan to help Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the only politician who didn't hustle for Senate because he has job outside politics.

Many of Nigerian politicians are nothing without your stolen money hence why they hustle for Senate after governorship etc.

Amaechi openly told you he joined politics because of joblessness.

Obi is the only governor who didn't and still isn't receiving any state money after his governorship tenure.

He has told you that these men has stolen everything and nothing to share again hence the need for someone with brain to work and save and manage Nigerians fund.

Nigerian revenue can't even service it's debt again.

What more will the man do to show you he cares and mean well for the nation?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by sulaak(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tales of two thieves exposing themselves. Who says our God is not wonderful. More of this please. They are entertaining Nigerians who have unanimously agreed to vote for Peter Obi.

Peter Obi has not said anything on Atiku controversial Arisenews interview, not a single word on conflict of interest, $16 billion Electricity contract, corrupt privatisation on selling Ajaokuta to the Indians and ALSCON.

Maybe PO is waiting for a job in the Atiku cabinet.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2022
Shascky33:

And Agbado fc are happy right now. See them, low IQ nitwits.
Mumu dey dwell on agbado while the rug is been pulled under your feet…second class citizen of Nigeria will never know that they are irrelevant, no matter what they do. lovers of Biafra. Zoogerian too dey disguise like better person. Animals like yourself will make OBI president in the animal farm you created.

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Fahdiga(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2022
sulaak:

Peter Obi has not said anything on Atiku controversial Arisenews interview, not a single word on conflict of interest, $16 billion Electricity contract, corrupt privatisation on selling Ajaokuta to the Indians and ALSCON.

Maybe PO is waiting for a job in the Atiku cabinet.
Peter Obi is not a street thug like Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Realist12: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Both of them have been rejected by Nigerians so what's your point again?
by you not Nigerians. Reality is Obi can't get major votes in any region asides the southeast. Take it or leave it .
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2022
DDayve:

Tinubu has nothing to offer us, if he has, he would have advised Buhari on what to do for our economy to be balanced. As I type here 1 dollar is equal to 630naira plus. What we need to stabilise the naira is just policies but APC and Tinubu government are not intelligent enough to think it out. Incase, u don't know, Tinubu's government would be worst than Buhari's government. Let's make the right choice great people. Peter Obi and labour party is the direction to go. Tinubu, supporters, please let's come together and rescue this country. If you don't rescue this country today your children and children will suffer the bad leadership
Dollar is not 630naira for bleeps sake, ahn. Do you people just love it when life is hard?

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Ugeh: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Why Tinubu always speaking through aides? Another"Presidency" loading....
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by DDayve: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Dollar is not 630naira for bleeps sake, ahn. Do you people just love it when life is hard?

See this man. You are quoting official rate. Something I bought last week friday for 620naira is rumoured to be 650naira per dollar today
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2022
DDayve:

See this man. You are quoting official rate. Something I bought last week friday for 620naira is rumoured to be 650naira per dollar today
And it's no one's fault that you choose to buy from the black market smiley
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Waterbear:
Igbos and Yorubas.... lers argue and defend our preferred choice peacefully...
Let's not loose our heads and mind over politicians who dont care about us..
It's a divide and conquer technique..
I'm an igbo man and I love my Yoruba brothers...
If you campaign for Tinubu and I for Obi, at the end let's sit laugh and eat from one plate...

Let love lead....
From Anambra...
We are one ..
In Nigeria? Impossible
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by joepepsy(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Peter obi is same like them.
Fahdiga:
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by sotall(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Where can you buy it at that rate?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by nairamaniac: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
ExAngel007:

“True to form, Atiku, fifteen years later, promised HE
Governor Nyesom Wike the same thing this electoral
season and similarly reneged. Governor Wike is a
Christian.
The both of them are liars. But it seems that Tinubu is the bigger and more shameless Liar.

And also the bigger coward here.

Atiku never promised wike the VP slot. Nobody in wike's camp has come out to accuse atiku over this.
Or used this against atiku to support Wike's grieviance against Atiku.

What happened was that PDP had a committee of like 19 members and ortom was heading that committee.
The committee was to vote the running mate to atiku.
It was between Wike, Okowa and udom.

15members voted for wike.

Upon this, Atiku went ahead to pick Wike.

Why would Timubu be lying like a big fool?

And also being a coward by trying to use wike to fight against Atiku?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Shascky33: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
Mumu dey dwell on agbado while the rug is been pulled under your feet…second class citizen of Nigeria will never know that they are irrelevant, no matter what they do. lovers of Biafra. Zoogerian too dey disguise like better person. Animals like yourself will make OBI president in the animal farm you created.
Who is Obi? I don't know him. Well Tinubu can never match up Atiku. No matter the amount of sugar, Akamu no fit be ice cream. Tinubu can only be the president of Agbado republic of Lagos. Atiku na Kowa 2023 Insha Allah.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Shascky33: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jones4190:
Page 84 of ATIKU: THE STORY OF ATIKU ABUBAKAR:
atiku met a young girl who argued that she would not pay duty at Idi -Iroko. Atiku decided to pay 2pounds for her. Her name is Titilayo Albert, a CHRISTIAN, living at 29 Berkeley Street in Lagos. They later got married.
Page 88 says a Muslim Nikai ceremony was conducted. She converted from a Christian to a Muslim. She is now known as Amina Titilayo Atiku. Meanwhile, Tunubu married Oluremi now pastor with redeem christian church of God and he has never asked her to convert to a Muslim immediately they got married to date. Just for your information.
I deal with facts and live issues, imagine "thank you Jesus"and Allah ku bar living in the same roof.
imagine Tinubu praying to Allah and his wife praying in the name of Jesus in the same roof at the same time.
Agbado campaigne strategy. Tinubu should sit for an hour long interview and discuss policies. Yoruba people are neither christians or muslims. Juju worshipers
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by wasi9ice: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Two failures exchanging words ,
Don't waste your energy both of you are going no where ,
Both of you brag so much with northern Muslims, you can go ahead and shear dia votes , northern Christians and almost the whole people in the south are already OBIDIENT

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by GodisFirst: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
I will advice Tinubu and Atiku to step down and become Obedient to save their images and avoid this additional dent of failure that is impending.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Abujason: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fcking liar! Nobody believes any statement coming from you because you have a history of telling lies - big, fat lies all the time.

I believe Atiku on this matter.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EDOLUWA: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Unfortunately the best thing is for Nigeria to reverse back to Regional government. Because this foundation is too faulty and all these leaders are seeking power for their selfish interest.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Abujason: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lovenorth:
We all know that Atiku is a pathological liar while Obi is a social media/ online president grin but Tinubu is our legitimate and offline next president

I’m glad you found your statement to be comical. Nigerians have already rejected eBola Yekini Ogunlere Tinubu and will reject him again in 2023.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by PharmacyStore: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Accusations and counter accusations flying around
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Blanks1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
If Tinubu truly rejected to run with Atiku on a same faith ticket, how come he has now decided to run with Shetima?
No matter how much I try to reason this Tinubu’s long epistle, it still doesn’t add up a quarter to common sense.
Tinubu is lying!
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Everlastingson: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
derecho:
Who in his right senses believes Tinubu?

None. Except thieves and warped individuals.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Everlastingson: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
SensualMan:
Lol. I thought this man was JAGABAN? grin
Why is he now so wussy?
Why now acting like a drowning man? shocked
In the past, this man will never respond to accusations or propaganda, and if he does its always with arrogance.

The memo is now clear to the drug addict. PO towers high and above him, his mate is now Atiku grin

No place for junkies and fantastically corrupt politicians to rule Nigeria again.

PO will win this election with a wide margin, very wide margin.

On President Peter Obi mandate I stand Gidigba!

Pa Amoda Yekini Ogunlere will quit the Presidential race before February. Everyone has rejected him. The number of objectionable goons and thieves supporting him is fading by the day.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by DDayve: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

And it's no one's fault that you choose to buy from the black market smiley

Lol....you are a real learner. Ignorance is a disease
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Everlastingson: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lovenorth:
We all know that Atiku is a pathological liar while Obi is a social media/ online president grin but Tinubu is our legitimate and offline next president

Your shame dey shame everybody. Same illiterate line everyday. Did your Tinubu not fight to be Buhari's VP? On all- Muslim ticket? Lying bat you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Falls Off Elevator At WAEC Building, Lagos & Dies / Sanwo-Olu Virtually Joins LASU 24th Convocation / Soldiers On Death Row Starved In Underground Cell —falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.