Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith (21904 Views)

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President / Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 3:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey no go school…how go take read…alakisa tonjo loru

Going to school allows you see a foolish write up from far
I saw your stupidity before I even met you talk less of reading what you write grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Going to school allows you see a foolish write up from far
I saw your stupidity before I even met you talk less of reading what you write grin
Mumu wey no go school dey for educated. Product of failed parenting, na the Oloriburuku parent wey born you I blame.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Mumu wey no go school dey for educated. Product of failed parenting, na the Oloriburuku parent wey born you I blame.

Lol, you had to go to my parents to abuse me, tell me now who has poor home training angry
Your parents need to go and collect change from all the schools you attended and the Govt needs to close down all those schools cheesy
We can’t keep producing idiots like you in Nigeria grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Lol, you had to go to my parents to abuse me, tell me now who has poor home training angry
Your parents need to go and collect change from all the schools you attended and the Govt needs to close down all those schools cheesy
We can’t keep producing idiots like you in Nigeria grin
Wailing wailer…Omo ale. Biafra and IPOB at night, OBI supporter in the day. Enthnocentric buffoon, masquerading as youth. Awon Werey alakisa.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Wailing wailer…Omo ale. Biafra and IPOB at night, OBI supporter in the day. Enthnocentric buffoon, masquerading as youth. Awon Werey alakisa.

Everything you just listed up there is what you are, a waste of space and an Ignorant omoluabi, slave to the Northern elite because on your own your feeble mind can’t stand
An irrelevant human who thinks only to produce nothing significant
Who speaks only to sound like a bigger fool than he was the last time
One who acts only to shame his family who never gave him much in form of formal or informal education
You no get sense and you never will
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Everything you just listed up there is what you are, a waste of space and an Ignorant omoluabi, slave to the Northern elite because on your own your feeble mind can’t stand
An irrelevant human who thinks only to produce nothing significant
Who speaks only to sound like a bigger fool than he was the last time
One who acts only to shame his family who never gave him much in form of formal or informal education
You no get sense and you never will
Trash... Mumu, that doesn't change the fact that you are stupid and foolishly endowed.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash... Mumu, that doesn't change the fact that you are stupid and foolishly endowed.

What doesn’t change which fact, you being stupid cheesy
Don’t stress I’m sure you failed through school, never found a place for yourself in intellectual circles coz you have never been smart enough when it comes to basic reasoning shocked
I am so sorry for you, you are dumb and don’t yet know it
You might just be a fool forever grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 2:01am On Jul 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

What doesn’t change which fact, you being stupid cheesy
Don’t stress I’m sure you failed through school, never found a place for yourself in intellectual circles coz you have never been smart enough when it comes to basic reasoning shocked
I am so sorry for you, you are dumb and don’t yet know it
You might just be a fool forever grin
Trash as always, a known Wailer, your epistle doesn’t change the facts that you are still a mad man living among the living and foolishly endowed with stupidity.

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash as always, a known Wailer, your epistle doesn’t change the facts that you are still a mad man living among the living and foolishly endowed with stupidity.

My kick around ball has shown up today
No yawa, my legs are never tired of using kicks to remind you of the fool you are cheesy
Plus I am sure you have never been smart enough to excel in education or where intelligence exists coz you are too dumb to think straight shocked
You would forever remain the manipulatable Nigerian that Politicians use as toilet roll every 4years grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by Igboslayer: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

My kick around ball has shown up today
No yawa, my legs are never tired of using kicks to remind you of the fool you are cheesy
Plus I am sure you have never been smart enough to excel in education or where intelligence exists coz you are too dumb to think straight shocked
You would forever remain the manipulatable Nigerian that Politicians use as toilet roll every 4years grin
Trash as always... You are just super foolish with every quote. Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè jatijati.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by EmmyDJourno: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash as always... You are just super foolish with every quote. Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè jatijati.

See your Primary School report Card
Mathematics 32
English 41
Elementary Science 19
Physical Edu 51(You probably know how to jump around like a Monkey grin)
Yoruba 80(obviously cheesy)
Quantitative Reasoning 09(You lack the power of reasoning shocked)
Verbal Aptitude 11(Your IQ is quite low cool)

You just dumb as Bleep, plus a fool forever grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by OMYKROIN: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Jones4190:
Page 84 of ATIKU: THE STORY OF ATIKU ABUBAKAR:
atiku met a young girl who argued that she would not pay duty at Idi -Iroko. Atiku decided to pay 2pounds for her. Her name is Titilayo Albert, a CHRISTIAN, living at 29 Berkeley Street in Lagos. They later got married.
Page 88 says a Muslim Nikai ceremony was conducted. She converted from a Christian to a Muslim. She is now known as Amina Titilayo Atiku. Meanwhile, Tunubu married Oluremi now pastor with redeem christian church of God and he has never asked her to convert to a Muslim immediately they got married to date. Just for your information.
I deal with facts and live issues, imagine "thank you Jesus"and Allah ku bar living in the same roof.
imagine Tinubu praying to Allah and his wife praying in the name of Jesus in the same roof at the same time.

Didn't buhari tell us that his wife belongs to the kitchen and oza room, who now assured you that his wife is nog just the pastor of his stomach and peniise?
He brought buhari and both are members of that mohammadic religion and think alike, buhari divided nigeria long tribal lines, this your man will demarcate Nigeria in tribal and religious line, just be watching.

d: “Everything about the man (Tinubu) is shady—from his name, state of origin, the schools attended, certificates received; his record in America to his true source of income, let alone any true intention of seeking the presidency, apart from an arrogant claim that it is his turn to rule Nigeria.

“Besides the shady background, a series of events also show that Tinubu does not have any good sense of equity, justice, fairness, and patriotism – virtues he claims to promote.”

Olasehinde Lawrence Ayodele

I actually replied your kin, it should be important to you too.

Seriously, you ignored the first three questions that it is a normal thing?
I can't fathom your line of argument here, na you will blazingly without hesitation endorse someone who you know in your innermost hearts that he is corrupt, not honest and a deceiver?
Like you read no meaning to what the apc did in that bishop charade?
That you just feel normal that same people who promised us heaven on earth are coming back to continue from where they stopped? Damn!!!

This country is finished I swear.
What exactly is the colour of your problem?
Is it nepotism, bigotry, tribalism or plain hatred for the Igbos? For this, we don't really care, we seldom get hit but we only appealing cos the economic spilling will affect all of us.

Could this be why abnormal things have been normal in Nigeria?
You have two or three persons where one is saying he wants to transform nogeria into a producing nation and the other one said we will be eating cassava and corn whereas the other one wants to sell Nigeria and he apologised to murderers.
What exactly is the problem here?

Why can't we try something different since the ones we've been trying have not helped us in the long run or you think with the way things are going that we will be able to pay off that chinese debt, don't you think of your future and maybe that of your children or are you in any way enjoying the current conditions of Nigeria?

So you admitted that peter is competent just your fear that he may facilitate biafra, are there no chinese, lebanese, indians in lagos who own businesses? Even if biafra goes, they will do their business in lagos like foreigners the way Nigerians in ghana do theirs, or are there things you ain't saying to us?

Come to lagos, everyone is angry about Nigeria that little flimsy things cause fights, if you crack ordinary joke you may be lynched.

We did depend on oil but most countries are discovering and exploring their own oil now, so think of it, in the next 8 years what will be the condition of this country?
Or is your only fear that Igbos will secede?
Guy, how can this country generate revenues and income to survive or don't you think that they will start eating the citizens raw to be able to run the government, already they borrow our pension just to pay public workers, it seems you ain't enlightenment to what is happening.

Bro I really need to understand what exactly are these things you guys are saying tinubu did in lagos?
At least you can't tell me that he will do all these things and simple standard state clinic that at least for his sake that he will going to treat his illness now is what he should have prioritised or even if na private one, instead he has been shuttling from france to Nigeria every week to charge his battery.
Did he build any new schools or innovate any educational reform?
What did he contribute to transportation?
Please I heard something about why Ambode didn't make second tenure, was tinubu's hand in it?
There is one more thing you need to see and after all these and you still reason the way you do, I can't do anything again for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Claimed He Had His Certificates Intact In Previous Elections - Agbakoba / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.