Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) (9003 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Southpole5917:

So where do we look to get Better ones?
Check EARTH 258
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

That's why i don't like doing anything with a girl calling me, Bro so,so so.

Na so I dey eye one girl upon sey I dey give her small small Coins, she kon dey call me bro, na so I Damaturu de babe,

Who be bro!!! Am a Niggar man

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mercury12:
If we can't get a good girl at the church or mosque again so where is the best place to get a good girl? Perhaps Night Clubs or I should try the library undecided
oops I forgot Nairaland cry
You are here to cruise, keep cruising. Get the message correctly and do whatever you want with the rest, "Good Wives" are completely imaginary, they literally DO NOT EXIST in this age!!

Only inconsiderate/ignorant men think of marriage today.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Graysons: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na today you they know? undecided
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
There is no good wife or bad wife... Only your wife. Your wife is who God made for you and when you find her you would know instantly
You are very INEXPERIENCED!!

MEN!! Please Understand This Fact; The Right Woman For You DOES NOT EXIST!! All You Have Is The Woman You Can Tolerate More Than The Rest.

The evil standards of society will ALWAYS TARGET THE MEN, if they can get men blinded enough, then they can manipulate the system however they want!!
The churches, mosques, schools, even our families want to make us believe that "The Right Woman" for us is out there so men can continue being SIMPS, so that men will continue to settle for overused and worthless women.....THIS IS A BIG LIE!!!

This Will Be My Official Topic For Tomorrow!

***Wait For Me Tomorrow Morning At 10AM!!***

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Moh247: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

MEN!! Please Understand This Fact; The Right Woman For You DOES NOT EXIST!! All You Have Is The Woman You Can Tolerate More Than The Rest.

The evil standards of society will ALWAYS TARGET THE MEN, if they can get men blinded enough, then they can manipulate the system however they want!!
The churches, mosques, schools, even our families want to make us believe that "The Right Woman" for us is out there so men can continue being SIMPS, so that men will continue to settle for overused and worthless women.....THIS IS A BIG LIE!!!

Lol

Once devil wants to destroy you he targets your power and ability to seek the right alliance in other to access spiritual realms as two mind

Devil replaces Love in you with fear and fear paralysis you from seeking the true alliance of your soul in another soul

What I see in you is a man whose fear won't let him live happily because he amplifys negativity of his life circumstances to justify his fears , and anger

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

That why i don't like doing anything with a girl calling me, Bro so,so so.

Na so I dey eye one girl upon sey I dey give her small small Coins, she kon dey call me bro, na so I Damaturu de babe,

Who be bro!!! Am a Niggar man
Never Be The Guy She Wants To Refer As BRO, GOOD GUY e.t.c.
Because if she does, it simply means you are an !d!ot and you are obviously doing something wrong!

TOPIC FOR ANOTHER DAY.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Never Be The Guy She Wants To Refer As BRO, GOOD GUY e.t.c.
Because if she does, it simply means you are an !d!ot and you are obviously doing something wrong!

TOPIC FOR ANOTHER DAY.

NasoLifeBe!!! Bra
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

this g dey gv NL joy aswear...

Keep Enlightening them

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Once devil wants to destroy you he targets your power and ability to seek the right alliance in other to access spiritual realms as two mind

Devil replaces Love in you with fear and fear paralysis you from seeking the true alliance of your soul in another soul

What I see in you is a man whose fear won't let him live happily because he amplifys negativity of his life circumstances to justify his fears , and anger
shatap
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

I like dis One, e get coconut head..

Na your experience ah wan dey hear now..

Lmaoo

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are here to cruise, keep cruising. Get the message correctly and do whatever you want with the rest, "Good Wives" are completely imaginary, they literally DO NOT EXIST in this age!!

Only inconsiderate/ignorant men think of marriage today.

There is nothing you saying here I don't understand before. Look at u undecided
Don't let your emotions rules u. Reason I barely comment on your thread because you use insults just like women that your always preach against.
Learn to counter arguments here logically too. That is a man things because men are rule by logic... It quite easy for a man a bit difficult for women because they ruled by emotions.

That being said. Continue your red pill preaching in peace but make sure it is reality backed up facts and when doing so leave yeye emotions else your post be filled with banned words or inappropriate and degrading words

Do you know Mark Rudov?
Go make your researches.

Go listen to how he counter arguments. I bet his experience, topics and personally will shape you in your journey into the red pill world.
That being said.
There are good women. But if anyone should choose to protect themselves more then it is still okay. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by elpochas: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Women in churches are not saints, they are IN DISGUISE!
True talk bros.These few days hv been with her,my eyes hv really opened,even d married women are nt left out.Her married female colleague is even in her cycle.And she is married to a big guy.So money is nt d problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Saintdan0421(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Now i know your type. You are the 3rd kind of SIMP; The Ones That Use Religion To Counter The Truth Knowing Fully Well That Deep Down, Its The Women They Are Rooting For!

Men, one of these days, i will list out the 5 different kind of simps based on my deductions!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Onucs(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wahala for who dey find god fearing lady oo

People like us wey dey find god fearing Nicki Minaj, we know where to go grin
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!! Bra
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

this g dey gv NL joy aswear...

Keep Enlightening them
We have not done anything yet, let this get to twitter and facebook, then we are talking!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Moh247: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I like dis One, e get coconut head..

Na your experience ah wan dey hear now..

Lmaoo

Na your life my guy

Brave men no dey run from love because of failure , rejection or past experience

You see success of any kind either spiritual, physical or relationship is only achieved through resilience

Don't be fooled that you don't need women alliance Inn your life because of some people's terrible experience

You need women energy in your life to balance many aspects of you human existence

Or why do you think the likes of Solomon, Dangote, and others carefully get many women into their life.. while losers like the Aguda actor looking for Isreal virgin at 70 remains a failure?!

Simple point you need love, you need women, don't let devil put fear in you, conquer fear conquer women

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
elpochas:
True talk bros.These few days hv been with her,my eyes hv really opened,even d married women are nt left out.Her married female colleague is even in her cycle.And she is married to a big guy.So money is nt d problem.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
@Mercury12 I'm confused, please accurately mention where exactly i insulted you. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Moh247: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Now i know your type. You are the 3rd kind of SIMP; The Ones That Use Religion To Counter The Truth Knowing Fully Well That Deep Down, Its The Women They Are Rooting For!

Men, one of these days, i will list out the 5 different kind of simps based on my deductions!

I am not religious I am far more occultic than religious as I have deep knowledge of Christianity, Islam, Wiccan magic IFA Corpus and even socerry

And I am telling you free of charge conquer your fears and go after love, get strategic women to help you reach your real depth

Be like Solomon and other wise men who knows the value of women

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Na your life my guy

Brave men no dey run from love because of failure , rejection or past experience

You see success of any kind either spiritual, physical or relationship is only achieved through resilience

Don't be fooled that you don't need women alliance Inn your life because of some people's terrible experience

You need women energy in your life to balance many aspects of you human existence

Or why do you think the likes of Solomon, Dangote, and others carefully get many women into their life.. while losers like the Aguda actor looking for Isreal virgin at 70 remains a failure?!

Simple point you need love, you need women, don't let devil put fear in you, conquer fear conquer women
stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Moh247: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

stop talking nonsense

Devil has gotten you all so scared to love that you a whole Anambra man is hiding on Nairaland with a female moniker

Shame

Ada.dike won't be proud of you

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Na your life my guy

lol... So all you saying is that loosers dont need women,while rich men need women or women are accompanied with riches or when you are with a woman you get favours.. Lol...

I dont need women, I only want a woman when I wanna release some seminal fluids, after that she Go to h£ll...

I ain't trading commitment for a mortal like a female...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Devil has gotten you all so scared to love that you a whole Anambra man is hiding on Nairaland with a female moniker

Shame

Ada.dike won't be proud of you
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
stop sending me dm
hahahahaha
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

I am not religious I am far more occultic than religious as I have deep knowledge of Christianity, Islam, Wiccan magic IFA Corpus and even socerry

And I am telling you free of charge conquer your fears and go after love, get strategic women to help you reach your real depth

Be like Solomon and other wise men who knows the value of women
Okay, thanks for your advice.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Moh247: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

lol... So all you saying is that loosers dont need women,while rich men need women or women are accompanied with riches or when you are with a woman you get favours.. Lol...

I dont need women, I only want a woman when I wanna release some seminal fluids, after that she Go to h£ll...

You fear is commitment and it's up to you to face that fear of commitment and enjoy female energy in your life for more success

Its also your choice if you limit women for just sex,

My only point is you need female energy in your life for true success

Even the fastest Oshole/Awure charm a Jazz man would give a Yahoo boy is through sex with a lady, or use of anything relating to female Vagina

Well not to bore you... Your life your decision

Get a woman now or get many women conquer them and enjoy more happiness and success

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by InfinityFabric: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm a Muslim tho, and we don't dress naked to pray nor speak in tongues
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

THIS IS JUST PLAIN TRUTH!!

Understand that this guy up here is not mean or misogynistic, he has just embraced the truth!
How much do you think a biittch can commit to ONE MAN With all the endless expectations from each men, what she stands to gain in every single man she encounters?!

If you want to have s£x, fvvck her wasted, but you see COMMITMENT Well only 1 in 100,000 women is worth it, do you want to start searching? undecided
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:
I'm a Muslim tho, and we don't dress naked to pray nor speak in tongues
Are you male or female? Cause i don't want to waste my time here.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Slmgirldippussy: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Those days I used to visit white germent them....one Prophetess saw vision for me on a Tuesday
By evening of Friday na she I carry for day break hook up.
She gave me message on Tuesday that I should be careful of women by Friday she dey bed bend well for doggy
The story long ooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. / Check Out My New Pix How Do I Look,,,,,(photos) / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.