Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) (8959 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I'm married.
My little advise is never marry someone who doesn't love you as much as you love her.
My wife won't eat if I'm not back from work, would call to see how I'm doing and takes good care of my kid.
We fight but we settle. She can take my bullshit cause she loves me more. If you do mistake marry someone whom you are always texting or calling first before she reply, you are a goner.
Married for 5 years now no issues.
I wish you the best, i sincerely pray it lasts for eternity as it should be.

Just make sure you never let that guard down completely, women will always take advantage, ALWAYS.
It takes a strong man to withold marriage like you have, if what you have said here is true, then you are a strong man indeed.

Remember to stay in control always, no matter what, avoid anything that will put you and your wife on the same level of authority.
Happy Married Life.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by InfinityFabric: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
YES!! I am completely against marriage.
In Nigeria or in Western Europe, US, Canada, NZ and Australia.
Because marriage in the rest of the world is NOT against men, especially in Nigeria.

Marriage is only a disaster in a gynocentric society.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
No place actually is the best. If you avoid Church, you might meet her at the club or party.

These days, ladies can twerk for you on Fridays and sing hymns into your ears on Sundays
EXACTLY!! No young single lady ripe for marriage is in church to receive the annointing, REMEMBER THAT!!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Why will I argue with a fact tho.
THANK YOU!! I regard you as a king no matter what though.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

In Nigeria or in Western Europe, US, Canada, NZ and Australia.
Because marriage in the rest of the world is NOT against men, especially in Nigeria.

Marriage is only a disaster in a gynocentric society.
Then i doubt that you are paying attention to Nigeria today.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by descartes400: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are very much male, so this is worth it. Good.

Whether you call it Redpill or Blackpill, HELL, you can even call it Violetpill. The basis of this thread is very simple;

Pay Attention To The Places Biittches And Expired Wh0res Go To Seek Refuge And Disguise When They Want To Settle Down!!

Are you argueing this fact or not

The bolded is so OBVIOUS and telling even to the blind! The Hypocrisy, the attempt to disguise in order to give the appearance of Roman Catholic Saint Hood leaving the devil himself to be in deep thought...only a woman can accomplish this!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
descartes400:

The bolded is so OBVIOUS and telling even to the blind! The Hypocrisy, the attempt to disguise in order to give the appearance of Roman Catholic Saint Hood leaving the devil himself to be in deep thought...only a woman can accomplish this!
GOD BLESS YOU!!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
made lotta of sense
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
kelspinall:
made lotta of sense
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Choilila: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I know na, a lot parents have wasted money on a lot of children in the name of education - but no cigar.
https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/

Then explain this
https://www.nairaland.com/7244599/islam-it-permissible-use-breast-feeding#115043761

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Onyedikachi323(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
It doesn't work that way i can count as many of my friends married and living well enjoying their marriages all found their wives from the church you just have to be careful in whatever you do that is it...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Onyedikachi323:
It doesn't work that way i can count as many of my friends married and living well enjoying their marriages all found their wives from the church you just have to be careful in whatever you do that is it...
OK!!!!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by emerged01(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Broveens42:
As much as I know religion is a scam, churches are not the worst place to pick a wife.
The worst place to pick a wife is on planet Earth.
You guy are mix things. Divine religion. Is it a scam to have a way of worshiping God? Na human be scammers not religion.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by InfinityFabric: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Then i doubt that you are paying attention to Nigeria today.
Please tell me how you arrive at this. I might actually not know tho.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Onyedikachi323:

Comrades in the house..

Lets leave this one to go astray pls..
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by InfinityFabric: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Choilila:

Then explain this
https://www.nairaland.com/7244599/islam-it-permissible-use-breast-feeding#115043761
What those Yemeni did na nonsense assuming those stories are true. A female must be physically mature - and that's how it's been since medieval times.
Nothing in Islaam supports what they're doing, of course there will be people who misunderstands.

What your ancestors also did and the white people u are worshipping did here: https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/.
Come to think of it, people used to hate Prophet in his time, if his marriage was something they could use they would've written about it.
No one talked about it until the dumbo and morons Capuchin Monkeys of West start holding pen.

Even in Europe, the age of consent in UK is 16, France is 15, some states in America is lower than that.

Then there's the issue of maturity, some females in some regions mature faster than others.
Abeg go learn pls, go learn

Now, you too explain this: https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by InfinityFabric: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
THANK YOU!! I regard you as a king no matter what though.
Honestly, I understand where u are coming from tho. We should just try to bring people together as much as we can.
And also note that majority of females here a close-to-wall or post-wall women, hence the bitterness.

Many still think vagine = fairer sex.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mokason288:

Stay off my mentions kid
stay of your mention ke? Dude this is The Red pill zone, simps aren't welcome here, u better go to fashion section or something

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Devil has gotten you all so scared to love that you a whole Anambra man is hiding on Nairaland with a female moniker

Shame

Ada.dike won't be proud of you
see the examples he mentioned, Dangote and solomon, Dangote is single, and you know how solomon ended up, na woman ruin am
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
ashawopikin:
stay of your mention ke? Dude this is The Red pill zone, simps aren't welcome here, u better go to fashion section or something
Thank you.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by omotoso1989(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
U will learn the hardwayote author=Mokason288 post=115034891]
Because your soup spoil

No mean say everybody soup too go spoil
[/quote]
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Honestly, I understand where u are coming from tho. We should just try to bring people together as much as we can.
And also note that majority of females here a close-to-wall or post-wall women, hence the bitterness.

Many still think vagine = fairer sex.
Its really diminishing when you think about it.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Those days I used to visit white germent them....one Prophetess saw vision for me on a Tuesday
By evening of Friday na she I carry for day break hook up.
She gave me message on Tuesday that I should be careful of women by Friday she dey bed bend well for doggy
The story long ooo
omo shocked shocked
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Choilila: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

What those Yemeni did na nonsense assuming those stories are true. A female must be physically mature - and that's how it's been since medieval times.
Nothing in Islaam supports what they're doing, of course there will be people who misunderstands.

What your ancestors also did and the white people u are worshipping did here: https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/.
Come to think of it, people used to hate Prophet in his time, if his marriage was something they could use they would've written about it.
No one talked about it until the dumbo and morons Capuchin Monkeys of West start holding pen.

Even in Europe, the age of consent in UK is 16, France is 15, some states in America is lower than that.

Then there's the issue of maturity, some females in some regions mature faster than others.
Abeg go learn pls, go learn

Now, you too explain this: https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/

Actual Islamic Ruling is:
Even a breastfed small baby girl can be married, and husband can UnCloth her, and take every kind of sexual pleasures with her naked body (like kissing her naked body and rubbing his penis in her thighs to ejaculate . As far as penetration in vagina is concerned, then husband has to decide when the minor girl is strong enough to bear the penetration. It may be at 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 years. And if husband makes a mistake and harms the minor girl by penetrating in her vagina, still he has committed no sin or crime.
The Quran says that even a minor girl (under age of 9) could be married and penetrated.
Quran 65:4
And if you are in doubt about those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, (you should know that) their waiting period is three months, and the same applies to those (minor girls) who have not menstruated as yet .

An Islamic mufti (Islamic Jurist) Implies That Baby Girls Are Just Properties:
If she has not reached the age of puberty, then her father has the sole right to arrange her marriage and does not have to ask her permission.
Al-Mughni, 9/398
Ibn Qudaamah said: With regard to a virgin who is still a minor, there is no difference of opinion concerning her (i.e., that her father may marry her off even if she objects.)
Ibn al-Mundhir said: Every scholar from whom we learned was agreed that it is permissible for a man to marry off his virgin daughter who is still a minor, if he marries her to someone who is compatible, and it is permissible for him to marry her off even if she objects and refuses.”

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Veryfoolishboy: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Broveens42:
As much as I know religion is a scam, churches are not the worst place to pick a wife.
The worst place to pick a wife is on planet Earth.
This one pass me o grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by obinnazy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
We all should know that the church is like a hospital where people with different ailments for different treatments...
The church is filled with imperfect people..
If you can't find good girls in the church, then go to a shrine or clubs...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Na your life my guy

Brave men no dey run from love because of failure , rejection or past experience

You see success of any kind either spiritual, physical or relationship is only achieved through resilience

Don't be fooled that you don't need women alliance Inn your life because of some people's terrible experience

You need women energy in your life to balance many aspects of you human existence

Or why do you think the likes of Solomon, Dangote, and others carefully get many women into their life.. while losers like the Aguda actor looking for Isreal virgin at 70 remains a failure?!

Simple point you need love, you need women, don't let devil put fear in you, conquer fear conquer women

It's better for you to stay in politics section instead of coming here to make a fool of yourself here.
You know nothing about what is being discussed here angry
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Biodundimeji(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Those days I used to visit white germent them....one Prophetess saw vision for me on a Tuesday
By evening of Friday na she I carry for day break hook up.
She gave me message on Tuesday that I should be careful of women by Friday she dey bed bend well for doggy
The story long ooo
Chief abeg the drop gist embarassed embarassed
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by InfinityFabric: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Choilila:

Actual Islamic Ruling is:

The Quran says that even a minor girl (under age of 9) could be married and penetrated.
Quran 65:4

Al-Mughni, 9/398
Where did you get the your definition and age of minor 'cos even your European masters sure do not agree on amongst themselves.
Can you conclusively say the age 9 of 1400, 100 years ago is like age 9 of today ?
Did your Western masters teach you this ?
Have u heard of historical context ?
Or why they kept quiet about their own ancestors ?

Your masters' ancestors like King Richard got married to Isabella at the age of 6: https://www.englishmonarchs.co.uk/plantagenet_62.html which no one complains about.

So, It's either everyone in Medieval times are pedophiles including your ancestors (which includes your great-grandparents at some point) OR you and your ignorant masters are not that bright OR just know but trying to project. Either way, you've got no leg to stand on.

If you do what they did those years today, you'll be wrong and right so.

Again where in the Qur'an did u get your age 9 ?

Olodo oshi

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Choilila: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Where did you get the your definition and age of minor 'cos even your European masters sure do not agree on amongst themselves.
Can you conclusively say the age 9 of 1400, 100 years ago is like age 9 of today ?
Did your Western masters teach you this ?
Have u heard of historical context ?
Or why they kept quiet about their own ancestors ?

Your masters' ancestors like King Richard got married to Isabella at the age of 6: https://www.englishmonarchs.co.uk/plantagenet_62.html which no one complains about.

So, It's either everyone in Medieval times are pedophiles including your ancestors (which includes your great-grandparents at some point) OR you and your ignorant masters are not that bright OR just know but trying to project. Either way, you've got no leg to stand on.

If you do what they did those years today, you'll be wrong and right so.

Again where in the Qur'an did u get your age 9 ?

Olodo oshi

They are following the way of Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by InfinityFabric: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Its really diminishing when you think about it.
Honestly, I still want to know why marriage ain't worth in Nigeria since the understanding is that there's no law limiting me Nigeria.
I mean Aboki no go gree to Alimony and stupid child support for one.

In Nigeria, men have authority and sadly there's little responsibility these days. A lot of men who got pushed outta their homes in US would wish they have half of the authority we have Nigeria.

I see no issue with marriage in Nigeria as long as you're RedPill aware. And as Muslims, it's baked-in, batteries included. And kicking them out when they misbehave costs nothing. Only BP guys suffer to be honest - for the most part.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by InfinityFabric: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Choilila:

They are following the way of Mohammed.
Yea, King Richard II, a Christian - of course. Also your direct ancestors, definitely.
Now go edit your initial posts and call them PEDOPHILES. Or just go put your parents' money into good use and actually learn instead of following basement dwellers of US and UK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. / What Kind Of Twerking Is This, Nigeria Girl Twerking Badly / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.