Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Shall I Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shall I Let Go (735 Views)

Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Shall I Marry This Man? (Inter-Racial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shall I Let Go by adaybayor(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2011
Pls i need help,i need someone out here to pls tell me what to do. Here is me plm,
I av a girlfriend who i so much and have to whom i av always made known my intention of making my wife in the nearest future and she did tell me how much she cant afford to loose me.I av always trustd her blindly,i always try to find excuses for are shortcomings even before she try to xplain.
Then came moments wen i had reason to doubt her sincerity but i kept silent which i guess is a mistake on my part,this is ao it all startd
One day i sent her a rel. request on facebook which she refused to accept with no gud reason, I began to c funny messages on her facebook which i saved in my opera and did not discuss with her because i wantd to makw it face to face due to our long dist. apart as she studies in sokoto while i study in ogun state though we are secd sch mates.
Then she came to visit me and we are discussin while i was still thinkin of whether or not to bring up the matter then she wantd to show me sumtin on her phone,as she scrolld down i saw she stord a contact with word 'soulmate' @dis point i askd who it was and she said its just a friend, fuccccck it i said cos i must be dumb to belief that, then when she saw it is a fight she couldnt win then she said its a guy her parents ar trying to force on her,though she told me about it but why the hell on earth would she use the word soulmate if its just that, so i decided to bring up the issue of facbuk mesgs,no xplanatn but she said she was just catching fun,damn the BS,she was already drivin me crazy at that point
The plm is that this is a lady i am afraid to loose but i just can no longer pretend that all is well,please note dat i am 21  and she is 20,
PLS I NID HELP BECAUSE I REQLY DO LOVE THIS LADY
Re: Shall I Let Go by 190: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
Im tired of these kind of issues that even a 2yr old baby would solve easily

OP i dont wanna call u dumb - but what more do u need to prove that shes cheating on you

and u either have to move on or manage any trash you see

do you want people to make every choice in life for u or should we put food in your mouth before u finally grow some . . .

all these long distance wahala sef undecided

I dont even know why im responding sef - i dont have strength for all these

im out
Re: Shall I Let Go by adaybayor(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
Tanx i appreciate u comment,i am just helpless
Re: Shall I Let Go by amblors(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
according to your narrative, she probably has someone else on the side.
your distance doesnt help too.

yu dont wanna loose her, i understand that
but you cant really force these things,
all the love you can give cant keep both of you together if she aint interested
or is not putting in any effort.

if you are both almost tru with uni,
an option is to talk things over,

as you dont wanna loose her, you could ask if she's still interested etc,
all this won't mean anything if you guys won't be staying at same location, coz
she could stray just as she did the first time (if its just once)
you'll end up causing you more pain, if this is the case, let go n ease your hurt.
Re: Shall I Let Go by segzicres(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2011
LWKMDT!!!! Poster which school do u attend?
Re: Shall I Let Go by sistajay(f): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2011
segzi cres:

LWKMDT!!!! Poster which school do u attend?

Nerd School!!
Re: Shall I Let Go by toyemz(f): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2011
@poster
you seem to be playing the dodging game
is it because you are not sure of your suspicions or because you are afraid of stepping on her toes and the truth coming out?
remember what you delay today only rears its ugly head tomorrow
so if i were you,i would lay all my cards on the table
tell her what you feel is going on
ask her to make a choice
in short talk it over!
if you guys weren't meant to be together then you wont ,if you were then you will
good luck
Re: Shall I Let Go by ronkebp(f): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
She is cheating on you, with that soul mate of a person, or she wants to keep him as her future husband since her parents have already blessed their union,
Re: Shall I Let Go by omega25red(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2011
you seem to be a p^ssy whipped

you are 21 and carrying on a long distance relationship with someone who is obviously cheating on you. Does she have to come see you pregnant before you get the hint? Abeg move on jo!
Re: Shall I Let Go by Mynd44: 2:48am On Jul 31, 2011
Wait a minute she is 20? Guy she loves you but she also wants to live the live of a young lady so you'd better gotten used to it or move on
Re: Shall I Let Go by adaybayor(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2011
i really apprtiate all ur contibutns and i sure can make my on decisions,
i must say that u guys are really making this alot more easier to go through,
as for some of u saying am afraid of stepping on her toes or probably i av sumtins to hide ,i will tell you are getting alot of things wrong, we have been together for almost 5years and it hasnt been far away throughout,i hope that shows u why i am finding it difficult,
Re: Shall I Let Go by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2011
5 years? Youu guys need a break and date other people. I ain't joking
Re: Shall I Let Go by Andrew3(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2011
my brother dont abdicate, nothing good you can get without a fight, my dad said he proposed to ma mom while she was wearing another man's engagement ring, the greater the destiny the greater the opposition.
Re: Shall I Let Go by adaybayor(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2011
tanks @andrew

(1) (Reply)

Is She Pretending / Is An Average Woman More Fashion-inclined Than Man? / Romantic Ideas - Askmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.