Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup (1549 Views)

Lady Teaches Her American Husband How To Eat Pounded Yam & Egusi Soup (Pics/Vid) / See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2022
2 White Men and 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FePIIWytVss

1 Like

Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by etrange: 1:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Two white men and two Venezuelans? What kind of classification is that? By country or by race? The white men don't have countries? You know how many races they have in Venezuela?

5 Likes

Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Good job my Nigeria brother.keep promoting our heritage. White or Black we are all humans
Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2022
You should post this on YouTube so more people can join the debate. Lol

etrange:
Two white men and two Venezuelans? What kind of classification is that? By country or by race? The white men don't have countries? You know how many races they have in Venezuela?
Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Thank you for watching o!

MarryWhiteasap:
Good job my Nigeria brother.keep promoting our heritage. White or Black we are all humans
Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by seunak2016: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
2 White Men and 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FePIIWytVss
you didn't pounded the yam very well. maybe your pounding machine isn't that good because it's supposed to moist together
Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
We no dey pound am by ourselves o! Na powdered one we dey buy.

Thank you for your feedback.

seunak2016:
you didn't pounded the yam very well. maybe your pounding machine isn't that good because it's supposed to moist together
Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by seunak2016: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
We no dey pound am by ourselves o! Na powdered one we dey buy.

Thank you for your feedback.

oh...I see.

you can try and do it better next time. when you are turning it with stick, someone else can be pouring the powder into the hot water while on fire .
Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
You are right, but we no get time for that o! As long as the soup sweet and it goes down smoothly. grin

seunak2016:
oh...I see.

you can try and do it better next time. when you are turning it with stick, someone else can be pouring the powder into the hot water while on fire .
Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by seunak2016: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
You are right, but we no get time for that o! As long as the soup sweet and it goes down smoothly. grin

make it more smooth next time, you can watch YouTube or chef cooking page on Facebook, then you will understand
Re: 2 White Men And 2 Venezuelans Try Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok o! Thank you o! Make you please subscribe to my channel o!

seunak2016:
make it more smooth next time, you can watch YouTube or chef cooking page on Facebook, then you will understand

(1) (Reply)

Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? / Pls I Need Pix Of Pot Of Egunsi Soup,vegetable And Pounded Yam/amala / Wierd Things Found In Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.