Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu (37391 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kally90(f): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Go to Anambra and verify yourself.

Anambra has become a dumpsites as we speak. Practically nothing is working. I left there 1 month ago, one begins to wonder, what really did Obi do when he was a Gov

The only Govt intracity bus running from Nitel at Onitsha to Awka is worse than those Molue in 1990s in Lagos
Obi is purely emotional Labour candidate,who has nothing to offer than telling people how he left Govt house for Obasanjo when Obasanjo visited him. Go to Anambra and verify. I can say it I know Anambra more than some indigenous people of Anambra. Awka the capital of Anambra can't compete with Sango in Ogun state. Before Obi became the Gov, I have been visiting Anambra . Not just Awka, Nnewi, obosi, Ihiala, Agulu, Nnobi, Ochanja, Idemili, Onyeagu, Ogidi, Nkoor, Awka etiti, , Uga, , Obosi, Newtyre,. Akwuzu, There is no community,over there , that I don't know. A purely overrated state
Without mincing words, i will select Ebonyi state ahead of Anambra in terms of fast growing infrastructurer development. Go to Ebonyi and see for yourself

You can't confuse us with this your lie
Try harder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Obi you might be and you might not be.. the sorry situation is that election will be held on polling units not social media. you and your party lack fundamentals in terms of structures and movements. Alot of wards doesnot even know labour party. in my state they have no campaign office.. And most Nigerians vote a party not individual... today is monday,chill and go to work(his supporters)

PO supporters online, what gives you people the impression they don't have PVC?
You that is online don't you have PVC? When we get to the bridge we'll cross it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by onuman: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Obi you might be and you might not be.. the sorry situation is that election will be held on polling units not social media. you and your party lack fundamentals in terms of structures and movements. Alot of wards doesnot even know labour party. in my state they have no campaign office.. And most Nigerians vote a party not individual... today is monday,chill and go to work(his supporters)

Structure for APC and PDP means the party stalwarts that buy votes, falsify election results to favour their candidates.
But this election shall be different. The youths are ready to tear apart all those roguish political party stalwarts on election days till results are announced.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by bakol: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Sigidi Fe se ere ete, o ni kan gbe Ohun lol so Odo Lowe....
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Emola12(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
to slap you dey hungry me aswear buh no be your fault Sha nah people wey allow you to comment here naim a go blame
Continue eating your cassava and maize sogbo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Christy1759: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Anambra has become a dumpsites as we speak. Practically nothing is working. I left there 1 month ago, one begins to wonder, what really did Obi do when he was a Gov

The only Govt intracity bus running from Nitel at Onitsha to Awka is worse than those Molue in 1990s in Lagos and how does that affect us,obi all the way by the grace of god
Obi is purely emotional Labour candidate,who has nothing to offer than telling people how he left Govt house for Obasanjo when Obasanjo visited him. Go to Anambra and verify. I can say it I know Anambra more than some indigenous people of Anambra. Awka the capital of Anambra can't compete with Sango in Ogun state. Before Obi became the Gov, I have been visiting Anambra . Not just Awka, Nnewi, obosi, Ihiala, Agulu, Nnobi, Ochanja, Idemili, Onyeagu, Ogidi, Nkoor, Awka etiti, , Uga, , Obosi, Newtyre,. Akwuzu, There is no community,over there , that I don't know. A purely overrated state
Without mincing words, i will select Ebonyi state ahead of Anambra in terms of fast growing infrastructurer development. Go to Ebonyi and see for yourself
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Jemex003: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
IMPACT05:
I’m more qualified than the APC candidate — PETER OBI

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/im-more-qualified-than-the-apc-candidate-peter-obi/

Deceiver and he’s dreamer’s supporters I’ve started again. This man supporters just making Western Nigerian hating him more.

By there comment you shall know them soon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2022
kingyakos:

Pay the debt you owing your brain so u could have sense
you're mistaken me as your father
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by walozanga(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2022
One ancestor was talking about 5 million youths into the military and feeding them cassava. Animal!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2022
joeyswift:
This is why you will remain in your perpetual ignorance. You left the msg and content to point out your perversion. Others read it and got the msg,but you read it upside down. You are part of the problem we have in this country. I didn't get get anything from you except that you are a sex pervert. You can insult me of being dumb, I am glad I made a dumb decision which I am forever proud of. You the smart one with high IQ,can beat your chest of making smart decisions? Multiethnic pervert

you're very dumb with 2kb IQ, if others can't tell you the truth that you're dumb, I'm not silent on telling the truth

please read that your comparison gibberish epistle you foolishly constructed and compared if with Nigeria political settings, please tell me the sense in that imbecilic post?

some guys are contesting your wives, with you and she agree to marry you, despite you no get structure( despite your life no get meaning) abeg tell me a lady wey dem don shift her womb get choice?

you're comparing your lose wife with Nigeria political settings, I rubbish your gibberish so that next time you don't bring your wife to ridicule in public to score dumb political analysis
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by onuman: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

The only Govt intracity bus running from Nitel at Onitsha to Awka is worse than those Molue in 1990s in Lagos

Bla bla bla all over the social media.
Peter Obi left Anambra state government house nearly a decade ago. You de smoke Owerri weed too much.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:

Under tinubu, state ASUU wasn't in strike for 6months? He could manage it at state level so his track records shows hell be better than Obi at national level.
Obi talks about subsidy as fraud.
The federal govt has tried to remove subsidy but your kinds would go bezeek if fuel goes above #350 per litre. Should Obi become president and remove subsidy I hope you won't try to understand his reason but also go berserk...
Obi made a lot of good points in the interview but thing his, his track records shows little chance of attaining such record. And he has the guts to open his gutter to say he's better than tinubu.
Nah, he's a learner.
If an average Nigerian would still choose Lagos accommodation despite its conjestion over anambra accommodation to go and hustle, it's shows tinubu is like Madrid while Obi is like Everton.
Players would rather sit in bench at Madrid than start at Everton.

Under Fraudnibu the Agbado agbaya.

Pensioners were crying for their pensions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2022
nnamdi640:
I pity your generation. You still prefer a sick drug baron and a criminal as your president. A man that brought in two billion vans on a broad daylight, tell me what he will not do when he becomes a president. Look at his presence right man (Gandollar of Kano) a man that has atm fixed to his clothes. Our people always say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Pity your miserable generation humanity hater. Pity your useless generation whom their foundation could not tell them hating people is demonic and very satanic.

Pity your curse generation that believes so much in tribalism and lack love towards others and accept their shortfalls.

I Pity your generation for lacking mental capacity and human responsibleness to know life is a stage, failur to understand politics is a choice not something to threaten anyone for or bully anyone for.

I Pity your useless generation because heaven placed curse on them to see every other tribe as nobody except theirs.

I'm pdp to the very end but I'm sick of your obi-diots like hell. That Tinubu druggie you are talking about far better than your generation born and unborn. Sorry I'm not Tinnubu fan nor apc but you obishit supportrs annoy me with passion.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2022
MainJoe:

I am from Akwa Ibom State again. So leave all that claiming talk.

Secondly, Tinubu is a serial looter. He has coveted Lagos funds to enrich himself. That alone rules him out. He is unsatisfied with his wealth and will continue striving to loot.

He is a serial briber which signifies him as corrupt. So, history of governance do not count.

He has a history of being a drug dealer and selling poison to enrich himself.

Please, Tinubu lacks the credibility to be President.

He is also aged and has his history in doubt.

Picking the Muslim-Muslim ticket also shows his mindset is not building an association for the growth of all Nigerians.

Sorry, he lacks what it takes to become the kind of President Nigeria needs.

I never ask where you emanated from and I don't care because na only igbo they claimed to be coming from other tribe than their tribe

please tell me which Nigeria is saint in the present day of Nigeria?

no be the same peter obi was caught with 250m in his convoy when coming to Lagos or the same man vote buying during election in Anambra

the same Pandora fraud man, you Igbo can do better

Tinubu is your next president, sit tight to 8yrs wailing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by naijapips04: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Tell them. Obi is an emotional manipulator.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Xfemt(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Oga stop deceiving your self with this social media thing

Atiku said 90% of northerners are not on social media but he deleted a tweet condemning the killing of Deborah

See let me tell
Revolution starts with social media and metamorphose into reality which is going to happen in 2023

Don’t deceive your self about social media
It a powerful place to win election

Emmanuel macron of France used it to win election with his structureless and tiny party
Buhari used it with relatively unknown Apc in 2015

So if you think social media won’t make Peter the presidency you’re on a long thing

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by kingyakos: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

you're mistaken me as your father

Ask your mother to tell you the truth about ur biological father because so many men been pour put including Abubakar shekarau

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MainJoe: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Myhusband:

I never ask where you emanated from and I don't care because na only igbo they claimed to be coming from other tribe than their tribe

please tell me which Nigeria is saint in the present day of Nigeria?

no be the same peter obi was caught with 250m in his convoy when coming to Lagos or the same man vote buying during election in Anambra

the same Pandora fraud man, you Igbo can do better

Tinubu is your next president, sit tight to 8yrs wailing

If I am running for President, you will ask me where I am coming from.

Tinubu will not win. Nigerians are seeing the writing on the wall of electing frail men with limited strength to run the nation. We are seeing firsthand the reward for corruption.

Tinubu is not the kind of person to salvage this country. We will not wail because he will not become President.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Hisbah21:

You simply don't know what you are saying. Osun state indigenes voted an individual in the person of Adeleke. As for party APC is a huge mess, a foul party that destroyed the goodwill Nigerians gave them. Nigerians have already rejected them. This is 2022. Everything starts on social media; that's how APC won 2015 in the first place.

APC has been rejected more so when their presidential flagbearer was I sensitive enough to insult the collective intelligence of the people from a major religious divide in this country. Let's see how Nigerians would vote a dead, confused, corrupt party and then still vote a man with a lot of baggage.

Nigerians will vote. Individuals will vote, not structure. Another name for structure is rigging, vote manipulation, vote buying and fraud. But thus time we are ready for you all. The people, individuals, are the structure. The votes must count and people like Tinubu and his terrorist sympathiser of a vice will be permanently retired. And if things get better, they'd be arrested too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by descarado: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:
Obi has no single legacy in Anambra people should not be deceived with his antics of investing $10000b.
Anambra is purely a glorified dumpsites
You have always hated obi.
Sorry dear.

Ndi ipob. As planned takeover of anambra didn't work, is it this?

Try harder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by descarado: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
naijapips04:

Tell them. Obi is an emotional manipulator.
While your candidate is a emotional blackmailer

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by aylagos(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2022
davidtobi1759:

Help a brother
Couldn’t get the number
the issue is I don’t have access to my email here anymore but like I said you can check all my posts here I’m sure you will get what you are seeking for.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
MainJoe:

If I am running for President, you will ask me where I am coming from.

Tinubu will not win. Nigerians are seeing the writing on the wall of electing frail men with limited strength to run the nation. We are seeing firsthand the reward for corruption.

Tinubu is not the kind of person to salvage this country. We will not wail because he will not become President.

Peter obi is not the league of Tinubu and Atiku, as far as 2023 election is concern, get that into your small non functioning brain

you stay in your isolated and remote village and you're saying Tinubu won't win but peter obi will win with landslide

you dummies are just too dumb to debate with
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Xfemt(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

I remember when Obi was governor anambra was doing so well
Even the whole world were using anambra as a good example

The anambra you see today is that of obiano and civil unrest of unknown gun men

OGA keep lying
And no matter how many lies you throw
Truth will always catch up with you as it has always done

E go shock you say
The social media you de see so
Them de win election for there

Am Yoruba and warri base
Be there and be forming intellectual
I will officially welcome you and helinus to the wailers club till 2027 to 2031

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by emmyloved(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
embarassed
Afamed:

Plz can you be more clear. Is it that when you visited Anambra a month ago, you discovered those areas you mentioned are dumping sites or you are saying you visited during the period obi was the governor and found out those areas are dumping sites? Plz which one
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by charlypoker(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=Hisbah21 post=115061791]Obi you might be and you might not be.. the sorry situation is that election will be held on polling units not social media. you and your party lack fundamentals in terms of structures and movements. Alot of wards doesnot even know labour party. in my state they have no campaign office.. And most Nigerians vote a party not individual... today is monday,chill and go to work(his supporters)[/quot

Speak for yourself, gentleman. Only a fool will after reading what PO has said in the interview and will not want to love that man the more. and even want to ensure he votes for him to become Victorious at the Polls come 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by nnamdi640: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:

Pity your miserable generation humanity hater. Pity your useless generation whom their foundation could not tell them hating people is demonic and very satanic.

Pity your curse generation that believes so much in tribalism and lack love towards others and accept their shortfalls.

I Pity your generation for lacking mental capacity and human responsibleness to know life is a stage, failur to understand politics is a choice not something to threaten anyone for or bully anyone for.

I Pity your useless generation because heaven placed curse on them to see every other tribe as nobody except theirs.

I'm pdp to the very end but I'm sick of your obi-diots like hell. That Tinubu druggie you are talking about far better than your generation born and unborn. Sorry I'm not Tinnubu fan nor apc but you obishit supportrs annoy me with passion.
You just need to go for brain check-up. It is only someone that is sick in the head that will still believe a criminal is the best option for this country. Again the tribe your are pouring your bitterness are doing better than those miserable set of people like y*u. Continue demonstrating your bitterness let see where it will get you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
kingyakos:

Ask my useless mother to tell me the truth about my biological father because so many men been pour put including Abubakar shekarau

please ask the useless thing that birthed a world a class imbeciles of your kind that dumb questions

dumb rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.