Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

5 Things That Make People To Lose Respect For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Make People To Lose Respect For You (1101 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Make People To Lose Respect For You by HARZEE17(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2022
It goes without saying that one of life's most valuable assets is respect. Unfortunately, maintaining it can be difficult, and you can easily lose it without even realizing it. If you are dishonest or if you don't tend to say you're sorry, you risk losing people's respect.

It's even more difficult to lose when others are actively working to undermine your authority!

With the provided link, 5 things that makes people lose respect for you is shared: https://www.wellbeingzamani.com.ng/2022/07/5-things-that-make-people-to-lose.html
Re: 5 Things That Make People To Lose Respect For You by Wallade(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
I don't agree with some of the behaviors or things you indicated.
Re: 5 Things That Make People To Lose Respect For You by Fashionistic94: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oga share it hare, we click no link.
Re: 5 Things That Make People To Lose Respect For You by HARZEE17(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Wallade:
I don't agree with some of the behaviors or things you indicated.
Shed more light sir we are all learning
Re: 5 Things That Make People To Lose Respect For You by Wallade(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2022
HARZEE17:
Shed more light sir we are all learning

Please copy what you have on your site and paste it here on nairaland so that we can have people's opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” / Need Advise / Find Your Valentine Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.