Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move - Programming (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move (48122 Views)

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion / Backend Software Engineers, Let's Talk About System Design / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by emmaodet: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Most black people only live for the moment and aren't conscious of the Future. Wetin consign Mallam Aboki with Education. You have time talking about "THE FUTURE" for where Nigerian Negroes dey lol..

painful but true.
The black man lives for the moment and doesn't care about the future. They believe the future will solve itself.
They believe we worry too much about the future.
They will tell you when we get to that bridge, we will cross it.
They believe we are alarmist and pessimitic in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by emmaodet: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Currently I'm In a management position In the firm I'm working with and everything you said Is total truth. I can't start to emphasize on how some managers handling top position are so backward In reasoning. Most of these guys have nothing tangible upstairs..

grin grin grin
But they believe they have what it takes to manage the company.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by fxexperts: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Seriously? Of all the places that one could flee, U.S.A, Canada? More than 3000 miles away. Why not flee to Lagos or Rivers or wherever the security situation is more tolerable(And there are so many such places in Nigeria by the way)? Like I mentioned earlier, such a flimsy excuse to run away from home. Health care facilities? Unless you are a diabetic/cancer patient or some such this excuse is vacuous, considering that the health care expense is much more expensive compared to Nigeria. No electricity? Get a generator, or even better, a solar panel/inverter system.

Seriously this guy is a joker. why not ask why Buhari is always in the UK. why not stay to rule over the shithole Nigeria. And all your politicians have dual citizenship and you come online to criticize a guy trying to Japa for a living.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Zeewirld: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
slydog:
I worked in the banking industry for 9years as a relationship manager.
In March this year, I asked my boss to nominate me for sack (when you are sacked they pay you a few millions depending on your level).
The day the sack list came was the day Canada stamped my passport. I arrived Canada last month, I'm resuming work on the 2nd of next month (on my 59th day in Canada) as a credit analyst in one of Canada big 3 banks. My annual pay is a $65,000 not a bad start at all. People with $100k combined income (husband and wife) are buying houses here and there.
I encourage every banker to run away.
...Congratulations Bros....You still in Sask?? What opportunities are there for persons with banking experience and AML/CFT background.

Additionally , can I DM you?

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Invitationn: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Goldymafia:
please what makes Lagos prosperous...let me tell you
1. If federal government establish port in two or one of the Niger delta state...tell me what will bring people to Lagos to clear anything
2. International airport...let there be a well establish international airport in Niger delta, why will I come to Lagos

Tinibu just dey wash una...dey collect tax anyhow una dey call Lagos prosperous....mind you I lived in Lagos for 5yrs I realise the town is a waste and moved out ..
Tell me a more prosperous state in Nigeria or STFU!
You moved out because you're lazy, no offense! If you take any offense keep it grin

Your response is predictable.
Homework:
First Question, why did the colonials built the port in Lagos in the first place? Why??
Second question is, why is the FG building another port(Lekki deep port) in Lagos?
Third, why are the ports in other states not functioning?

Go and find out and revert.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Raalsalghul: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Divay22:

At least try and give birth to even if it's one

I have some japa plans in the pipeline and I'm giving it five years to see how it pans out.

If it doesn't, I'm going under the knife.

No child of mine will bear the Nigerian passport. Never!
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Divay22(f): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I have some japa plans in the pipeline and I'm giving it five years to see how it pans out.

If it doesn't, I'm going under the knife.

No child of mine will bear the Nigerian passport. Never!
As much i understand were you're coming from, but y'all are making this japa thing a do or die affair...

As for the bolded, may it be to you according to your faith smiley
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Goldymafia: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Invitationn:

Tell me a more prosperous state in Nigeria or STFU!
You moved out because you're lazy, no offense! If you take any offense keep it grin

Your response is predictable.
Homework:
First Question, why did the colonials built the port in Lagos in the first place? Why??
Second question is, why is the FG building another port(Lekki deep port) in Lagos?
Third, why are the ports in other states not functioning?

Go and find out and revert.
apart from the port and airport tell me anyother thing making Lagos prosperous.....

Don't quote me again am not a Lagos tout like you tinibu boys .when no no say tinibu dey use na head for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Invitationn: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Goldymafia:
apart from the port and airport tell me anyother thing making Lagos prosperous.....

Don't quote me again am not a Lagos tout like you tinibu boys .when no no say tinibu dey use na head for Lagos
Run away boy.
That's what I thought grin
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Deasegun19:
is there no hope for this country?
There is hope and Jesus Christ is the only hope he has given us freedom so Jesus Christ is the only hope we have we should all turn to him and then you will see his power
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by bukatyne(f): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2022
LikeAking:

Yet they dont talk bad about their country like Nigerian do.

Even de man earning one million naira per month is complaining... Imagine that kind country.

We are just great compainers, negative minded.

I hope you stop deceiving yourself fast enough.

Because this is serious self-deception.

This current Govt are not willing to enable growth and works very hard to stifle those who have managed to grow.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by bukatyne(f): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
justmondris:
The banks are more to be blamed than government. Most companies in Nigeria take advantage of the unemployment rate in the country and pay peanuts as salary even when they are making profits in billions. As a software engineer, I love this news.

If the government had systems in place to checkmate them, they wouldn't try it.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by bukatyne(f): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Tundex911:
After most of them leave the banking industry na loan app dem create up and down, and you expect me to pay?

Ole ni gbogbo wa
Part of the black minds we are talking about.

Does your post make sense to you? undecided
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by bukatyne(f): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I once wrote a lengthy piece about the bolded. There Is something seriously wrong somewhere and I'm sure the westerners knows about It..

Hahahahahaha

Is the piece on NL?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Nice, thought provoking thread.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Tundex911: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Aren't surprise though cuz if you're not part of the slavery of the so called app you won't be saying such rubbish from from your mouth �

Sahulladinat

bukatyne:

Part of the black minds we are talking about.

Does your post make sense to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by justmondris: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2022
bukatyne:

If the government had systems in place to checkmate them, they wouldn't try it.

To check mate what exactly, minimum wage?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hamachi(f): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Make I pin here
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hamachi(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
shocked You must be a prophet
tensazangetsu20:

Dude should enter unilag and he will see devs with leetcode counts of 1200+. Japa is on everyone's mouth. Nigerian is completely doomed. Once tinubu wins the next election, complete economic collapse for the next 100 years.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hamachi(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
SavageBoy:

Omorr na my why I wan die for this coding thing.

Let's all be realistic here, tinubu will most likely win this upcoming election. If that happens mehn, I dey carry myself go Ghana jejely, dey there while I plan the Much bigger move.

Nigerians never See suffering yet. Buhari own na rehearsal
Are you in Ghana?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked You must be a prophet

The worst is yet to come
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by SavageBoy: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hamachi:
Are you in Ghana?

No.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hamachi(f): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
SavageBoy:

No.
Why?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hamachi(f): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

The worst is yet to come
Why do you say so? Is there something we don't know that you know?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hamachi:

Apc is ran by fuedalists and fuedalists will not stop until everyone is dead poor. Everything happening in Nigeria today is by design. There are no mistakes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hamachi(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Apc is ran by fuedalists and fuedalists will not stop until everyone is dead poor. Everything happening in Nigeria today is by design. There are no mistakes.
Are you a pessimist?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hamachi:
Are you a pessimist?

I am a realist. Goodluck to those in Nigeria.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by lastkingsman: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hamachi:

Your debt servicing to revenue ratio is 100%

Your net FX reserve is less than 4bn USD

Wetin remain?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by SavageBoy: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hamachi:
Why?

Nothing ma'am. Do you want to help me move?

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hamachi(f): 5:23am On Nov 27, 2023
shocked
lastkingsman:

Your debt servicing to revenue ratio is 100%

Your net FX reserve is less than 4bn USD

Wetin remain?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by PedoBear: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2023
If you're thinking of japa as a techie , it's over for you

We're full

Just stay where you're , we don't need more here

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hamachi(f): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2023
undecided
PedoBear:
If you're thinking of japa as a techie , it's over for you

We're full

Just stay where you're , we don't need more here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Web Application Development Contest: Jajad Wins / Project Topics In Computer Science / Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.