Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move - Programming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move (48088 Views)

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion / Backend Software Engineers, Let's Talk About System Design / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by babasolution: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Another mumuson negro who needs to be educated..

That's the truth,check SouthAfrica under white rule and many under places,blacks have achieved more in their own than under whites, that's the truth.

What u are saying is akin to living under your rich dad till you die as against venturing out on your own,you might face some suffering but if you achieve your glory will be BETTER
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Maforgreats:
abeg how the human body fit take go 6 months with just water, that mean I no be human oh, If I no chop in one full day I won't survive

Hehe lol like I wanted to ask the same question from Tentazu but It seems to have skipped my mind. Like how the Bleep will someone go 6Months without eating. The length I have done Is 2days and some few Hours. I don't wish such thing for even my enemy..
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by crystalmoon(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. I see vasectomy as one edge sword though: to avoid unwanted father status. (Except there are more benefits I don't know of).

As far you gonna fvck a woman, a good condom remains best because it makes you avoid the unwanted father status and greatly reduces the risk of STI's/STDs. You still gonna wear a condom despite vasectomy.

2. Africa/Nigeria can only change if her leaders and people are ready. There are a lot of books in the library, posts on the internet, and ideas in the heads of intelligent citizens that can make this change spontaneous.

Nothing is working because these solutions are ignored. Books are not read. Intelligent people are treated ignominiously. If ideas are not entertaining and emotionally enthralling they will slide into the dust bin. (Now, just imagine the craze that will surround Nigerians in the next few months as BBnaija kickstarts). Our leaders and people are not ready!

3. Entertainment is now the order of the day. Give the people crumbs and entertainment, they will forget their sorrow. They waste their years in snail pace motion expecting a white-bearded God in heaven to come to help them with his host of angels. Crazy sets of people!

4. With what I experienced on Saturday, I know for sure that the masses are not ready.

When I went to do my voter's card registration, the man in charge of calling names started playing games, and taking bribes from people that came late for them to do their registration quickly. The man came and started using plausible statements to convince us/others why it is so. They all agreed, but it was once my senses spotted the manipulation and about 3 guys and a girl joined me to call out the game. 5 of us were the ones that countered the game at the front.

But what I discovered was that it was just the 5 of us that were just shouting, others who started at the beginning faded as the tension continued. Some were swearing in the name of God. Some have ceded to fate that that is how Nigeria goes and there is nothing we can do about it. All man for himself.

All excuses given are the same as the general population. The more we remain cold and sober rather than take drastic action collectively and in unity the more we slip into oblivion. And to think that youths are draining void of vigor and pushback; it is obvious that the nation has been lost in the cemetery.

5. I do pity women, however, most of them have finagled their way through various shades of prostitution to make ends meet. With "clitocurrency" there's hope for them. Their biological clock doesn't give any fvck about them, neither does politics nor socioeconomic status. Tick tock, tick tock...when it is time it bombs.

6. Men are at the barest, the worst, and the hottest zone when there is an economic and political breakdown. "Penitocurrency" doesn't move the market because women who are ready to trade are few, and want it cheap or even for free (in actual sense, free is the price).

Like clitocurrency, thirsty men are in abundant supply as if the flood gates of heaven have been keeping them hostage.

7. Men suffer harshly because no hope. No help. Ambition dies. Passion is lost. Strength gone. Their only struggle is survival, at least 1 meal a day. Biology will favor them as they can reproduce till old age. Those that survived the economic and political tragedy will come out with tangible experiences and wisdom.

8. Where poverty weakens the majority of women as a result of sexual promiscuity. Poverty shapes men to take hold of the situation and attain leadership. Few men may reach this stage but they are the ones that bring change until the next chaotic circle.

9. The fact that you are born in a particular country doesn't mean all of your life will circulate there. You can decide to leave for another nation. You can decide to achieve your dream in another nation. You can decide to migrate and never come back. Those limiting their focus to their place of birth are not truly taking the best decision except they lack the opportunity of migrating to a better place.

10. In a critical period like this, it is not advisable to reproduce because the child becomes a burden in addition to your partner.

Why do poor people reproduce more by the way?

Poverty means a lack of resources. The more you reproduce the more you have children that will take your gene to the next generation. Not reproducing is biological and evolutionary stupid. Genes are what nature cares for, not fine clothes, wallets, and shoes.

Rich people already have the resources to cater for their 2 kids and with maximum care, those kids will yield future generations.

Reproduction for the poor is a game of quantity and survival. While for the rich it is a game of quality and survival. All there happen subconsciously. Mother nature is at work, she never takes a moment of rest, not even for once.

11. To sum it up: it is foolishness, I mean, broad daylight foolishness to:

a. Blame the masses for the failure of the government. The masses have their share of the blame, but you must understand that power belongs to the government. Democracy is a 21st-century scam. Covid 19/lockdown is enough to portray this story.

The people trusted the government into power, and it is expedient as a rule and order warranty that the government should keep to its promises.

b. Comparing failed Africa/Nigeria to developed nations. If a nation is failing, no amount of wishful thinking and white painting can repair it. No God is coming to help. If leaders continue to worship their guts, belly, and pockets kerfuffles will remain ubiquitous.

Rather than fault racism, and black slavery, Blacks should stand up and unite together. The internet has already done most of the job for us. But if we still focus on equalling shoulders with an IQ below average(85/100) with Asians(105+), Europeans(100+), and Whites(100+) we will continue to hit shame and disappointment.

TL;DR: fvck off!

Thanks.
any time I read your post I know I will learn something
Keep up the good work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
HIRE NEW ONES NA,NO BODY HAS MONOPOLY OF KNOWLEDGE EXCEPT GOD ALMIGHTY. angry
PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR JOBS MY FRIEND RECRUIT NEW YOUNG LADS. undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by grandstar(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
seguno2:

So you do agree that Obasanjo is also a rogue.
Good.
The amount left in ECA is your only yardstick on milder rogues without considering the revenue earned and governance outcomes

At the time OBJ left office, the highest that crude oil hit was $65/barrel. The fact he could save that much, gives him a lot of credibility. GEJ enjoyed an oil price averaging a $100/barrel but had nothing to show for it

What were the outcomes? One, the economy had solid economic growth averaging 6% yearly during his term in power, unlike the barely 2% which Buhari has achieved. The country's GDP double from 1999-2013.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Goldbw122(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

This right here. I knew of some people who later regretted and ended their lives miserably..
That is touching, but there is always a time for opportunity.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Firstloanfirm: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

I am Mr Kelvin Vareen, a Legitimate and a Reputable money Lender. We
are from KELVIN VAREEN LOAN COMPANY. We lend funds out to
individuals in need of financial assistance with bad credit or in
need of money to pay bills or to invest on business.

Have you been looking for loan? you have not to worry because you are
in the right place We Offer
Loan ranging from 5,000 Million to 20,000,000 Million at low interest
rate of 3%.

If you are in need of a loan kindly contact us via email:

Firstloanfirm90@gmail.com

Kindly be inform that we are reliable and capable to offer loan at any amount.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Maforgreats(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
slydog:
I worked in the banking industry for 9years as a relationship manager.
In March this year, I asked my boss to nominate me for sack (when you are sacked they pay you a few millions depending on your level).
The day the sack list came was the day Canada stamped my passport. I arrived Canada last month, I'm resuming work on the 2nd of next month (on my 59th day in Canada) as a credit analyst in one of Canada big 3 banks. My annual pay is a $65,000 not a bad start at all. People with $100k combined income (husband and wife) are buying houses here and there.
I encourage every banker to run away.

Great, but pls fr enlightenment, how much will u pocket after tax? I jus want to know thanks
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by aaj007: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by slydog(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Maforgreats:

Great, but pls fr enlightenment, how much will u pocket after tax? I jus want to know thanks
No idea.
Resuming next month. But I thinking nothing less than $3500
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Hehe lol like I wanted to ask the same question from Tentazu but It seems to have skipped my mind. Like how the Bleep will someone go 6Months without eating. The length I have done Is 2days and some few Hours. I don't wish such thing for even my enemy..

Someone has gone a whole year on fasting. It's easy to do if you are fat as the body will start using up the fat cells as energy.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by 6ixVille: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Lies!
These are not lies...a friends uncle who is a bank manager at stanbic ibtc just relocated to the UK last week...dey there dey fool urself.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by LikeAking: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
6ixVille:

These are not lies...a friends uncle who is a bank manager at stanbic ibtc just relocated to the UK last week...dey there dey fool urself.

Shut up. Typical Nigerian, u just jump into conclusion.

When I say lies and tacklin the banks and dia excussses.

Why will i doubt some thing i know so well.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Someone has gone a whole year on fasting. It's easy to do if you are fat as the body will start using up the fat cells as energy.

Okay I think that's what the religious people call "White Fasting" they usually feast on "Fruits, Foods Without Pepper & Water" I know people who usually engage In the fasting too. I don't think any normal human being can survive on Just only Water for such period..

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Alusiizizi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralShepherd:

Have you considered that you are very likely going to be a victim of violent crime in Nigeria?

Such a flimsy excuse to justify running away from home.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by airsaylongcome: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Such a flimsy excuse to justify running away from home.

Lol! I don't know if you are Christian, but Moses and Jesus had to elope when their lives were in danger. Whatever reason anyone has for running away is a valid reason. You don't know their reality. Yes,they could be the victims of violent crimes wherever they run to. But that's their choice, and it's not up to you to say their reason is flimsy or not. There are people that leave because there's no electricity. Others leave because of poor healthcare facilities. So far as they consider their reason important, it is not flimsy

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by airsaylongcome: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Shut up. Typical Nigerian, u just jump into conclusion.

When I say lies and tacklin the banks and dia excussses.

Why will i doubt some thing i know so well.

Do you have to insult or denigrate someone when trying to make your point?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by PetroDolla2020: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ghana about to declare bankruptcy? Fuckeduppedness grin Where did you get that nonsense from? grin

Ajibade123:

something that they are about to declare bankruptcy

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by PetroDolla2020: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Naija boy, calm down, huh? Ghana is not broke and Ghana will never be broke in Jesus Name!

Yes, Ghana is facing economic challenges, just like any other country, including your country Nigeria! So quit celebrating Ghana’s temporary challenges okay? Ghana is facing challenges like other countries but trust me Ghana will soon bounce back. Petrol sells in Ghana for about 1000 naira per litre. If petrol sells at 1000 Naira per litre in Nigeria, how many Nigerians can afford to buy it? I think Ghanaians deserve some respect!

Nigerians will not buy fuel at 160 naira per litre for ever. And have you ever considered how the average Nigerian will cope when fuel subsidies are lifted? Ghana has taken some difficult but sustainable decisions that will help their economy to bounce back in no time. The efficiency level is higher in Ghana than Nigeria. Which is why Ghanaians enjoy regular electricity. They can sleep with their two eyes closed at night. Ghanaian children go to primary and secondary school for free. They are even fed and clothed by the Ghanaian government. People are not being kidnapped on the streets for ransom as in some countries grin And yet some Nigerians think Ghana is in crisis? Fuckeduppedness cool

tensazangetsu20:

Yes o, things are very hard in Ghana. Inflation rate is like twice ours. Serious unemployment and a host of economic issues. Their government is also very broke. I schooled in Ghana, when I gained admission a dollar was equal to a cedi. When I left, one dollar was equal to 5 cedis. Right now its 8 cedis to one dollar. 800 percent currency devaluation under 10 years. Africa is doomed even South Africa has serious economic problems at the moment and thats the best country in Africa

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by LikeAking: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Do you have to insult or denigrate someone when trying to make your point?

Boss!

d guy first diss me.

100% true.

Na just ginga, i no mean am....
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by CaveAdullam: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
crystalmoon:
any time I read your post I know I will learn something
Keep up the good work

Thanks for your kind words. I do appreciate it and promise to improve and do better.

You may also find this post of mine interesting: https://www.nairaland.com/7247326/god-abandoned-blackman#115096337

It shares some similarities with the one you quoted.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by CaveAdullam: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I hope we cross paths someday preferably In diaspora. You will forever be remembered for this golden piece.

We have crossed paths already. Lol.

Thanks for your kind words. I do appreciate it and promise to improve and do better.

You may also find this post of mine interesting: https://www.nairaland.com/7247326/god-abandoned-blackman#115096337

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by SmartPolician: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralShepherd:

Stop making silly arguments, where is America export devs to? American developers are thr highest paid in the world by a long mile.

The average developer makes 150K USD per month. No country pays near that

This is FALSE
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by TastyFriedPussy: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE
that's my problem with people like him.. They just want to make this tech field oversaturated

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by CaveAdullam: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Metrofox:

Majority of Nigerians are sick and illiterate . Sickness of the mind and psyche. At least 20,% are in a state of learned helplessness 50% suffer from Stockholm syndrome the rest are divided between illiterate, religious fundamentalist and tribal bigots. For a significant group, they suffer from a cocktail of these illnesses .

The sane ones are in the minority of the minority.
How does anyone make the mistake of entrusting his future in the hands of such a people?

I feel bad for the trapped minority, made up my mind a long time ago and they only regret is the 10yrs minimum Nigeria steals from everyone who is born and matures to adulthood in that contraption .

For those who believe in elections in an underdeveloped country. Look at the stats above again. Miracles do happen anyway... cheerio

I agree.

But as far as democracy is concerned, our mode of electing leaders is via voting. To be sincere, it is a wasted effort. Until the masses are been backed up by some reputable elites, the people cannot effect change.

The government holds enormous and effective power. To win them is to assume the same or higher level of power as them, with unity and cooperation as our catalyst. Until then the nemesis continues.

It is a pathetic situation.

Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by bitbillionaire: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
LoL. That's the business I recommend for you bro. I swear you will never want to run away from your own shadow (which you erroneously believe it's your country) again!

Evolutionlove:

Oshey "Data Reseller Motivational Speaker" don drop quote..grin
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
bitbillionaire:
LoL. That's the business I recommend for you bro. I swear you will never want to run away from your own shadow (which you erroneously believe it's your country) again!

Lol I procure data for resellers like you..
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by bitbillionaire: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thanks for being a good customer grin grin grin

Evolutionlove:

Lol I procure data for resellers like you..
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Alusiizizi(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! I don't know if you are Christian, but Moses and Jesus had to elope when their lives were in danger. Whatever reason anyone has for running away is a valid reason. You don't know their reality. Yes,they could be the victims of violent crimes wherever they run to. But that's their choice, and it's not up to you to say their reason is flimsy or not. There are people that leave because there's no electricity. Others leave because of poor healthcare facilities. So far as they consider their reason important, it is not flimsy

Seriously? Of all the places that one could flee, U.S.A, Canada? More than 3000 miles away. Why not flee to Lagos or Rivers or wherever the security situation is more tolerable(And there are so many such places in Nigeria by the way)? Like I mentioned earlier, such a flimsy excuse to run away from home. Health care facilities? Unless you are a diabetic/cancer patient or some such this excuse is vacuous, considering that the health care expense is much more expensive compared to Nigeria. No electricity? Get a generator, or even better, a solar panel/inverter system.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
bitbillionaire:
Thanks for being a good customer grin grin grin

Lol you and your bosses "Distributors" own that courtesy not me. My Firm Is proud of you guys..grin
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE

Per annum is what I meant no per monyh

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by crystalmoon(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Web Application Development Contest: Jajad Wins / Project Topics In Computer Science / Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.