Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move (48079 Views)

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. Opinion / Backend Software Engineers, Let's Talk About System Design / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Not just the poor even if you are rich anything can happen, Nigeria has no social contract. My uncle was earning 800k lost his job and his 3 kids are suffering in the village. No food to even eat. Anything can happen. If it's him alone, it's different the family can even raise money for him to go and hustle abroad but as he has 3 kids and a wife nobody wants to put hand there.

Omo this one is loud. How old is he, can he still learn programming?
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Bossman(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes, the USA does NOT export Software Developers. I am an IT manager (Was a dev for about 20 years or so) in the US, and I can tell you, it's very difficult to fill open positions. Our IT dept has hundreds of software devs, with over 80% of them being of Indian origin. Almost my whole team is based in India. The ability to work remotely is also key. Devs will not even waste time with you if you do not give them the option to work from home. I have not been to the office since around April 2000, when covid first started. Would be great to be able to make US salary and work out of Nigeria. However, excellent internet connectivity and power are extremely important. Unfortunately, those are still not easily and cheaply achievable in Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Dearlord(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
SavageBoy:

Omorr na my why I wan die for this coding thing.

Let's all be realistic here, tinubu will most likely win this upcoming election. If that happens mehn, I dey carry myself go Ghana jejely, dey there while I plan the Much bigger move.

Nigerians never See suffering yet. Buhari own na rehearsal

grin grin grin oh Lord!
U said buhari own n'a rehearsal grin

If everyone should port, then who will make Nigeria a better place?

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by AlexJustin(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Are you looking forward to migrating to Canada via the study route on scholarship?

Get this blueprint by a migrant who lives and study in Canada �� on scholarship and also helps with visa application process and admission.

You don't wanna miss this. Only serious minded ones here should contact me for it.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Femi8586(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
rentgyd2000s:
The fact remains that in life, after God, it's government.
The government of a country greatly determines how a country is/will be.
How a country is determines how comfortably we worship, we start business, we do business, we travel and have leisure, even the confidence to invest.

In Myanmar, the Rohinginya Muslims don't worship easily, in China, the Buddhists of Tibet don't worship easily.

In Nigeria can't easily start a business without one illegal payment or the other.

'The price for democracy is eternal vigilance "

One of the major factor of the peace China enjoys is that those fanatic Muslims among them are suppressed and are in extreme minority.

Give them a chance and watch them start demanding for change of law and constitutions to suit their Islamic ways or they cause chaos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
truthsayer009:

Omo this one is loud. How old is he, can he still learn programming?

Close to 50. I think 47 or 48 I don't know the particular age.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Divay22(f): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Honestly, I've started thinking about this vasectomy thing.

I can't with my knowledge and things my eyes have seen bring a child into this continent.

My parents were foolish doesn't mean I should be.
At least try and give birth to even if it's one
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by dulaman: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bossman:
Yes, the USA does NOT export Software Developers. I am an IT manager (Was a dev for about 20 years or so) in the US, and I can tell you, it's very difficult to fill open positions. Our IT dept has hundreds of software devs, with over 80% of them being of Indian origin. Almost my whole team is based in India. The ability to work remotely is also key. Devs will not even waste time with you if you do not give them the option to work from home. I have not been to the office since around April 2000, when covid first started. Would be great to be able to make US salary and work out of Nigeria. However, excellent internet connectivity and power are extremely important. Unfortunately, those are still not easily and cheaply achievable in Nigeria.
Sir. what skill or Programing language should one learn or master in the IT world?. been a longtime dream. but seeing this article now and comments,thinking on going into it full force.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
cool When you keep devaluing your currency and offer no steady power with all this security fears why they no go Japa...

3 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Dynamicboss: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Currently working in FSI and to be honest, all software developers may leave the country in the next 6 months if care is not taken. Infact, the exodus is also hitting other IT professionals such as Automation Testers, DevOps Engineers, Data Scientists, UI/UX designs, Scrum Masters, Project Managers and Product Managers.

IT is really hot in market as we speak

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Dude should enter unilag and he will see devs with leetcode counts of 1200+. Japa is on everyone's mouth. Nigerian is completely doomed. Once tinubu wins the next election, complete economic collapse for the next 100 years.

I am apotical and write this without bias.

The present 3 leading contenders for the presidency, Atiku, Tinubu and Peter Obi are miles ahead of Buhari in the way they'll manage the economy of the country.

Buhari, despite his well meaning disposition has failed miseranly because of his limited education. His only call to fame is his integrity but that means nothing. Principled leaders like Kenneth Kaunda and Julius Nyerere left their economies desperately poor after decades of mismanaged.

I'm sure under the hands of the 3 leading contenders, the economy should easily be able to grow by 6% annually but may temper off at 5% in the long term if serious structural reforms are not put in place.

Throughout Buhari's presidency,the economy has been growing on average 2% a year unlike the 6% under PDP from between 1999-2013. So, a 6% growth will be a huge difference from self inflected malaise under this government.

However, the country needs an average of 8% yearly economic growth over the next 10 years. Only Atiku has presented a well led out plan on how to boost the economy. These policies if applied can achieve 8% or more over the long term.

For Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi, who haven't presented a concrete plan can not therefore be fully assessed. However, policies they have implemented as governors provides a glimpse of what to expect

Peter Obi is a cost cutter, and bloat hater. He also will enact lots of infrastructural projects. He would have success in wooing foreign investors into the country. He will also be modest as respects borrowing, within or outside. These are good in themselves but doubt they will achieve the 8% economic growth annually in the long term.

There'll be economic reform s under Tinubu. He will be fond of borrowing which will burden the economy. The government will embark on several private-public projects as seen in Lagos State but may get stuck as they have in Lagos State. He is both to encounter challenges selling it to the public. His government may lack the integrity in the eyes of the public . Nigerians aren't ready to pay for such services.

6 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by 9gerian: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Flutterwave, Paystack.

And more are working at blowing.

Our financial system is somewhat sophisticated owing to high prevalence of fraud attacks and cases courtesy yahoo boys who keep evolving. So in a way, Nigerian tech guys are fairly ahead with preventive technologies and the good ones are highly sought after.

Nigeria needs to focus more on education, education, and education because it is still cheaper here, which is advantageous to Nigerians, and the environment helps to prepare everyone for survival (natural training ground), so there are some blessings to those who push hard and smart amidst all the chaos.

That’s why our Doctors, teachers, lecturers etc etc do the most with the least available resources. This needs to improve, even if gradually, whether 10, 5 or 2% a year. The important thing is to keep improving.

Finally, if you get the opportunity to japa, please do so smartly to avoid a double whammy situation. Some places are harsher than what you may be used to.

No matter what happens, stay positive and push forward without giving up. We are prepped for greatness!

LikeAking:

Guy man in this country Linda Ikeji blow, Asake blow. Let's horn our talents and also make good use of our time.

For the Average African man including me, we love women and sex so much + fun.

Africa is a fun continent for now.

Guys with Mack Zuck skill for Naija are not hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
grandstar:

I am apotical and will this without bias.

The present 3 leading contenders for the presidency, Atiku, Tinubu and Peter Obi are miles ahead of Buhari in the way they'll manage the economy of the country.

Buhari, despite his well meaning disposition has failed miseranly because of his limited education. His only call to fame is his integrity but that means nothing. Principled leaders like Kenneth Kaunda and Julius Nyerere left their economies desperately poor after decades of mismanaged.

I'm sure under the hands of the 3 leading contenders, the economy should easily be able to grow by 6% annually but may temper off at 5% in the long term if serious structural reforms are not put in place.

Throughout Buhari's presidency,the economy has been growing on average 2% a year unlike the 6% under PDP from between 1999-2013. So, a 6% growth will be a huge difference from self inflected malaise under this government.

However, the country needs an average of 8% yearly economic growth over the next 10 years. Only Atiku has presented a well led out plan on how to boost the economy. These policies if applied can achieve 8% or more over the long term.

For Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi, who haven't presented a concrete plan can not therefore be fully assessed. However, policies they have implemented as governors provides a glimpse of what to expect

Peter Obi is a cost cutter, and bloat hater. He also will enact lots of infrastructural projects. He would have success in wooing foreign investors into the country. He will also be modest as respects borrowing, within or outside. These are good in themselves but doubt they will achieve the 8% economic growth annually in the long term.

There'll be economic reform s under Tinubu. He will be fond of borrowing which will burden the economy. The government will embark on several private-public projects as seen in Lagos State but may get stuck as they have in Lagos State. He is both to encounter challenges selling it to the public. His government may lack the integrity in the eyes of the public . Nigerians aren't ready to pay for such services.

You are an optimist. I really do not care for Nigerian politics but even a peter obi's presidency would not change Nigeria's fate. People are yet to come to terms with the destruction Buhari has meted to the Nigerian economy. It will take at least 20 to 30 years to fix.

5 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by emmaodet: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Yes o, things are very hard in Ghana. Inflation rate is like twice ours. Serious unemployment and a host of economic issues. Their government is also very broke. I schooled in Ghana, when I gained admission a dollar was equal to a cedi. When I left, one dollar was equal to 5 cedis. Right now its 8 cedis to one dollar. 800 percent currency devaluation under 10 years. Africa is doomed even South Africa has serious economic problems at the moment and thats the best country in Africa

I just laugh at some nigerians hauling blames on nigeria govt. alone.
The truth is Africa is fvcked totally. Alllllllllllllll

The colonial master have us exactly where they want us.........We are totally messed up.
The future is really scary.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
emmaodet:

I just laugh at some nigerians hauling blames on nigeria govt. alone.
The truth is Africa is fvcked totally. Alllllllllllllll

The colonial master have us exactly where they want us.........We are totally messed up.
The future is really scary.

I don't think the colonial masters had any hands in our predicaments. Na we do ourselves. I don't think we blacks are mentally capable of leadership. See how we even run companies. Keep a black run company and keep a white run company almost everyone will wanna work with a white run company. Look at some Nigerian companies when they were ran under whites and how badly they are run under blacks. The black man is incapable of leadership. Education doesn't even matter. We have had blacks who went to Oxford, Cambridge taken positions of leadership and have been a complete disaster. I suggest colonisation for the next one million years while we learn how things ought to be done cause this isnt it at all. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I don't think the colonial masters had any hands in our predicaments. Na we do ourselves. I don't think we blacks are mentally capable of leadership. See how we even run companies. Keep a black run company and keep a white run company almost everyone will wanna work with a white run company. Look at some Nigerian companies when they were ran under whites and how badly they are run under blacks. The black man is incapable of leadership. Education doesn't even matter. We have had blacks who went to Oxford, Cambridge taken positions of leadership and have been a complete disaster. I suggest colonisation for the next one million years while we learn how things ought to be done cause this isnt it at all. grin grin grin
Actually I think it is the mindset thing ...there is something about the black man been wrongly programmed ...If you bring all the people in the U.S to come stay in Nigeria the same Nigerians would Japa back to their country.

8 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by toprealman: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why play in Abia warriors when Arsenal wants to sign you. Even your village people will slap you if you turn down on the offer.
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Goldymafia: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
LikeAking:

No be political leadership dey change country, na inventors, great thinkers and achiever's.

Mack zuck for eg has created more impact in the world than 98% of all the politicians combined.

African nation's are behind, cos we lack innovators, creative thinkers and great achiever's.

Polictians contribute less to national dev. It's just a cermonial position, a reason they refer to their polictical platforms as political parties. Na for party, party, enjoyment and fun.

Nice to meet u.
oga no talk that kind thing, am an IT person I will tell u categorically that govt policy is affecting alot of stuff, check the pay overseas for every IT role $75k, $55k annually, who wan pay you such in nigeria, Niger is met for fraudsters, thieve politicians and those ready to cut corners...me as an IT person na Japa soon...Godforbid this kind continent.tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
jackcanfield:

Actually I think it is the mindset thing ...there is something about the black man been wrongly programmed ...If you bring all the people in the U.S to come stay in Nigeria the same Nigerians would Japa back to their country.

Our mind isn't correct that's why we need to spend one million years resetting it. I don't know about you o but I rather the whites were in charge of Nigeria and we had a working infrastructure, jobs, universal healthcare and basic education available for every child than the nonsense we have. We are simply not ready to rule ourselves as black people.

6 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by MarketDispatch: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
SavageBoy:

Omorr na my why I wan die for this coding thing.

Let's all be realistic here, tinubu will most likely win this upcoming election. If that happens mehn, I dey carry myself go Ghana jejely, dey there while I plan the Much bigger move.

Nigerians never See suffering yet. Buhari own na rehearsal

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Goldymafia: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Invitationn:

This una irrational Tinubu economic doomsday theory is nonsensical.

Lagos is by far the most prosperous and industrialized state in Nigeria. One of the very few working states and the best of them.
The surplus investment and commercial prosperity is what's flowing to Ogun- the second most industrialized state in Nigeria.

Of course you can argue Lagos was prosperous before Tinubu, but you can't deny that the brain behind the sustenance of these economic prosperities, the stability and the enabling business environment in Lagos is Tinubu.

Bring your corruption, Godfatherism, drug dealing theories instead.
please what makes Lagos prosperous...let me tell you
1. If federal government establish port in two or one of the Niger delta state...tell me what will bring people to Lagos to clear anything
2. International airport...let there be a well establish international airport in Niger delta, why will I come to Lagos

Tinibu just dey wash una...dey collect tax anyhow una dey call Lagos prosperous....mind you I lived in Lagos for 5yrs I realise the town is a waste and moved out ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by emmaodet: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
SavageBoy:

Mehn!!!

I just dey read scores about Rwanda for travel section, e be like say Wetin we dey read about Rwanda online na just publicity hype

Rwanda is just a tourist country. Nothing more.
A country that is sooooooo broke and looking for money that she had to sign agrement with UK to be recieving illega immigrants sneaking to europe for a couple of millions of dollars per year for accepting/accomodating and feeding them. A very stupid deal. Sooner or later, the illegal immigrants will outgrow their small population and economy and ove-run them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by bitbillionaire: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Deasegun19:
is there no hope for this country?

The question should be 'is there no hope for me?'

If you can answer this question intelligently you would have the key that can solve Nigeria's problems.

You see, mentally evolved people see opportunities in every problem and can literally create paradise in hell! While the unevovled people magnify problems and wallow in negativity!

6 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by virginboy1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lol trust me the worst is yet to come. A tinubu regime will make the present Buhari regime look like paradise. He has already said he will continue from where Buhari stopped grin grin. I tell people not to give birth because no matter how bad things are or things get you can always fend for yourself. If you don't even have food, you can go long periods as an adult without eating. The human body can go for as long as six months to a year on just water. Children will die though if they are subjected to such. If you know how many kids in Nigeria go to bed hungry, you would cry.

That's food o I don't even wanna talk about education. A Nigerian child with regards to education is completely behind his pairs from other parts of the globe. Only the rich in Nigeria can afford quality education now. Look at some of the high ranking schools and see how much they cost.

You even suffer finish train your kids and make them responsible human beings where are they gonna work. A lot of Nigerian graudates have no work. Few people working are severely underpaid. A graduate earning 15k, 20k a month. A Nigerian life isn't worth it. It's a sin for anyone to create more after having lived through it and such people deserve the deepest parts of hell alongside our demonic politicians.
cry
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Our mind isn't correct that's why we need to spend one million years resetting it. I don't know about you o but I rather the whites were in charge of Nigeria and we had a working infrastructure, jobs, universal healthcare and basic education available for every child than the nonsense we have. We are simply not ready to rule ourselves as black people.
The whites are not perfect humans too, they have the same blood running in their veins ... but how does one think straight in a country where you are kidnap just because you want to go from point A to B or someone is using pen to steal 80billion Naira ,so in as much all this negatives are been throw at us in an elevated mode, we can't think straight unlike in other countries were success is been throw at them in an elevated mode...You just need to keep pushing the positives in the front ...

The picture below are solar panel on bicycle path, that might be powering part of the city ...put that in Nigeria ..person go vandalize am.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by FlippersCare123(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
SavageBoy:

Well, if I'll be relocating to another African country, I'm not hoping to get a job there. I should have been working remotely with a company in the west.

I'm just looking at living at a place that's nice living conditions, low crime rate and have stable power supply.
cape Verde comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by emmaodet: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You are completely right.

A black man is not good for leadership role but they won't agree, they will say we are stupid and part of people brainwashed and don't want blacks to grow.
I have ssen white run companies in nigeria and have seen the black counterparts, pure big difference. Big difference.
An european came to nigeria to float my former company. He started from scratch with little in the mid 90's and expanded the company to world class with branches all over west africa and south africa, small branches in asia and europe.
In fact, he became the second richest man in Holland as at 10 years ago.
The man became old, couldn't run the company anymore and the 2 children he has are not interested in the biz so baba handed over the biz to his adopted nigerian son he groomed from small (his cleaner's child cum his own)
Do you know that just with2 years, 2 years oooooooooooooooo....between 2020 to present, the company is almost folding up.
I doubt the company will survive this year....... too many debts to banks, suppliers, struggling to pay workers after the idiot says he wants to cut cost, massive sacking of over 300 workers, changing of white guys to we blacks mostly bcus he claimed couldn't pay the high salary and logistics of the white guys yet he is still crying high cost and needs to cut down more.

Cut wetin kwanu? you wan cut your hand join?
Always moving with about 10 mobile police in convoy like governor while the previous white owner drives himself to company, walks round alone and you won't even know he is the owner of the company.
Many many many more bro. I just had to jump ship before the company collapse ontop my head.
Blacks are poor leaders and shouldn't near leadership roles. At allllllllll

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by akinwun(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lol trust me the worst is yet to come. A tinubu regime will make the present Buhari regime look like paradise. He has already said he will continue from where Buhari stopped grin grin. I tell people not to give birth because no matter how bad things are or things get you can always fend for yourself. If you don't even have food, you can go long periods as an adult without eating. The human body can go for as long as six months to a year on just water. Children will die though if they are subjected to such. If you know how many kids in Nigeria go to bed hungry, you would cry.

That's food o I don't even wanna talk about education. A Nigerian child with regards to education is completely behind his pairs from other parts of the globe. Only the rich in Nigeria can afford quality education now. Look at some of the high ranking schools and see how much they cost.

You even suffer finish train your kids and make them responsible human beings where are they gonna work. A lot of Nigerian graudates have no work. Few people working are severely underpaid. A graduate earning 15k, 20k a month. A Nigerian life isn't worth it. It's a sin for anyone to create more after having lived through it and such people deserve the deepest parts of hell alongside our demonic politicians.
If Tinubu becomes president, his regime will be worse than that of Papa Doc Duvalier of Haiti. A brutal and madly evil dictator, who controls the state with voodoo.
Papa Doc was feared to be the incarnate of Baron Samedi, the chief demon in charge of graveyards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by virginboy1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

USA exports tech talents to where. When everyone wants to work in the USA and the USA doesn't even have enough talent to meet demand that they hire millions of offshore overseas workers.

Let's even assume the USA exports talents can a Nigerian firm afford a junior USA developer. Junior o I don't even Wanna call senior cause I have worked with American senior devs and I know that they can do

You seems to be vast in tech. Please is data analysis, power BI also very valuable in the tech market. Because that's what's I am currently learning right now
Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
emmaodet:

You are completely right.

A black man is not good for leadership role but they won't agree, they will say we are stupid and part of people brainwashed and don't want blacks to grow.
I have ssen white run companies in nigeria and have seen the black counterparts, pure big difference. Big difference.
An european came to nigeria to float my former company. He started from scratch with little in the mid 90's and expanded the company to world class with branches all over west africa and south africa, small branches in asia and europe.
In fact, he became the second richest man in Holland as at 10 years ago.
The man became old, couldn't run the company anymore and the 2 children he has are not interested in the biz so baba handed over the biz to his adopted nigerian son he groomed from small (his cleaner's child cum his own)
Do you know that just with2 years, 2 years oooooooooooooooo....between 2020 to present, the company is almost folding up.
I doubt the company will survive this year....... too many debts to banks, suppliers, struggling to pay workers after the idiot says he wants to cut cost, massive sacking of over 300 workers, changing of white guys to we blacks mostly bcus he claimed couldn't pay the high salary and logistics of the white guys yet he is still crying high cost and needs to cut down more.

Cut wetin kwanu? you wan cut your hand join?
Always moving with about 10 mobile police in convoy like governor while the previous white owner drives himself to company, walks round alone and you won't even know he is the owner of the company.
Many many many more bro. I just had to jump ship before the company collapse ontop my head.
Blacks are poor leaders and shouldn't near leadership roles. At allllllllll

Na wetin happen for Nigerdock be this. When whites were in charge everyone was enjoying. Black man came and everything collapsed completely. Over 1000 people lost their jobs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move by Hagiazomakai: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
GUNITGuy:
It's a good thing....
Train more software Engineers....Sign they would work there for atleast 6yrs ...
Or
Hire people to work from home as software Engineers

I presuppose that the Software engineer forma a national association as a regulatory body for its members welfare.

This will go a long way in checkmating the activities of the firms that wants to employ them

The cheating is too much

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Web Application Development Contest: Jajad Wins / Project Topics In Computer Science / Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.