Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? (68240 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / Ex-students Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now An Uber Driver On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Ameduedwin: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Exactly. This approach is more professional than the way she went about it.

I don't think it's a case of "special needs" I think it has to do with the child's unruly behavior or even behaving possessed. Note that she said "he doesn't behave like a human being" and not "he doesn't behave normal"
They are two different things.

I once had an experience where after disciplining a boy for not paying attention and later failing the question being asked. This boy started staring at me in a strange and creepy way. If i rebuke him, he'll calm down, then start again and I kept rebuking him to stop staring at me like that and look into his book. I caught him like three times and kept rebuking. Now that's strange. Dunno what he was trying to do but I suppressed him grin.

That's one of the strange behaviors she might be talking about and so many I do not wish to say here.

Hope the parents take it in good fate.
don't you know what they call remarks on exam shit/result? Many of don't have knowledge of what's happening here's. After the exam results is out, there are places you class teacher need to makes recommendation/remarks or comment about your code of conduct/ or behavioural attitude. But the teacher put it in a wrong way.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Chizzychinny: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
phelonrays:
cool

That's extreme..

But I think the teacher might had have enough of the child, before going this route..

Teachers are the most patient being in human-to-human relation, the insults you recieve day-after-day can cause you to do things you'll least expect; if you aren't good on anger managememt.
Teachers are so patient ehn, a male friend of mine said he can only marry a girl who has taught. Teacher's reward is in Heaven....
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by godwon01(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
I think the students had pushed the teacher to the wall. He must have been told to behave on several occasions by teacher but to no avail. He used the word to pinch his parents so that they will know what they are facing in the school about their kid. We parents at home get fed up at times when they start showing some attitudes. During our time , we respect our teachers and obey our parents at home. Kids of nowadays are so naughty and just feel upset about their unruly behavior. I pity their future.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by fof1: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Babaken:
The parents should invite the teacher to explain what he/she mean.

The Parents to invite d Teacher...to Where? Or they should intervd Teacher at School?
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by novia22(f): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2022
I can't stop laughing walahi....Omo this teacher is obviously tired of the child and can't even express the frustration he/she feels towards the child.

Some children get wahala sha! For a teacher to carry pen and write that without any mistake, e don see shege for the child hand.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by brainhgeek(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
She should be sacked and her certificate revoked! She is not a teacher

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by maureensylvia(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
The guy above said it all, maybe the student is suffering from dyslexia or bipolar

I think you're right
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by belbon4grace: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Ask the teacher the meaning of that before I know what to do to him or her.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by aalangel(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
I saw this post in the morning and I'm still laughing.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Carsonv(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

“Behave like a human being” is vague and diverse. You can’t say that as a teacher. Of course there are kids with all kinds of behavioral deficiencies and anomalies. As a trained teacher you need to be precise with your evaluation.

What makes you think he/she doesn’t behave like a human being? That’s what you need to write in your assessment. But saying, “…doesn’t behave like a human being” portrays the teacher as lacking empathy, coherence of thought and effective communication. And these can get the teacher labeled as “not behaving like a human being”.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Trugunner(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
This one is beyond me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Sanjay: The Most Published Researcher In Nigeria Is Not A Nigerian / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.