Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? (68236 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / Ex-students Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now An Uber Driver On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
parents should be more involved in bringing up a healthy child in the mind and body. We should play our parts if we are parents.

majamajic:

As if the parents are not aware ?
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
When some parents don't even know the process of sound reasoning its becomes hard to bring up a child, self improvement and education does not end in school, its equally important at home.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by crusufixo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is a very....very....old news....as way back as 2016...and was also on nairaland back then...why is it resurfacing again ?....this blogger just want to trend with traffic....very pathetic......
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
MacWin155:
As much as this is extreme, we cannot condemn the teacher's "expletive" in isolation of the student's actions.

Many student truly don't behave like human beings, and when teachers do their best to reform them, they become more "goated".

The teacher is simply frustrated with the student. It doesn't make the teacher terrible, it makes the teacher human abeg.

If you frustrate me as a teacher, honestly I will extremely write against you and even seek transfer.

As a parent, I will be angry but if I know my child well and my child is capable of being a thorn in a teacher's flesh. I will simply tell my child to behave. It's that simple.

My two cents.

Exactly! I concur.

The teachers patience must have been stretched beyond limit for her to write such without thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by yemi1504: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:
I saw this on WhatsApp group.
If I were to head such a school, I will not approve such a comment.

Please what's your take on this kind of remark?

As a teacher/ head teacher, what would you have done differently?

As a parent, how will you react

What kind of remark is this biko? Some things are better left unsaid and discussed with the parents instead!
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

In my years of experience as a teacher, I've seen some behavioral problems that I sometimes wish to pen down similar reports in their scripts or assignments but then I remember the code of conduct and refrain from doing such. Though this does not stop us from discussing it in class among ourselves. I'm sure the teacher must have complained and discussed this with her colleagues who prolly advised her wrongly to go ahead and make such remarks.
Some students can frustrate ones career.

Teachers should be highly rewarded and appreciated in this part of the world because they are encountering a lot in this field/profession otherwise this kind of remarks will become the order of the day.

Note:
Before you come at me, note that I already condemned the act in my first paragraph.

You can speak to the parents without letting the student know.

That is why you are the teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by yemi1504: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
The guy above said it all, maybe the student is suffering from dyslexia or bipolar

Abi
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by SunTzu123(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
I typed in what I got from the stamp area. Google supplied the name of the school.....
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by jnrbayano(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

In my years of experience as a teacher, I've seen some behavioral problems that I sometimes wish to pen down similar reports in their scripts or assignments but then I remember the code of conduct and refrain from doing such. Though this does not stop us from discussing it in class among ourselves. I'm sure the teacher must have complained and discussed this with her colleagues who prolly advised her wrongly to go ahead and make such remarks.

Teachers should be highly rewarded and appreciated in this part of the world because they are encountering a lot in this field/profession otherwise this kind of remarks will become the order of the day.

Note:
Before you come at me, note that I already condemned the act in my first paragraph.

Stop being afraid to air your view
Strike off that "Note" part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by CaseSensitive(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
The teacher will lose their job and will never step close in a classroom again and I'll be getting that school sued.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Bahamas95(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some parents don't do their homework at all, they transfer the responsibilities to teachers. These teachers are humans, some students can push them to the wall and they have no other option than to strike. I don't think the teacher is rude, that child must have frustrated him/her.

Few months ago I accompanied my neighbour to install AC in one missionary school. A student was insulting one of the teachers as if they're mates. She was asked to kneel down but she refused, I was just boiling inside because I won't be able to swallow the insults that small girl rained on the teacher......She was later expelled that afternoon after the case was reported to the Reverend sister. According to what I heard that wasn't the first time she has insulted the teachers.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by sonofElElyon: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Note:

You condemned then justified..
One sentence to condemn and an epistle to justify.. wrong use of words.. parent should've been called for a meeting if the child's character was so horrible
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by sameks08(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Even the teacher is a confirm olodo what kind of hand writing is that in fact the teacher is not well.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Pootle: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

May be the child behaves like a goat

Or the child is demonic

During my service year in Ogun State, a JSS 2 kid had a charm he uses to hypnotise girls and sleep with them, his act was revealed when he tried the charm on a female corper

Some of us insisted the little demon should be handed over to the police for proper prosecution, but shameless Parents, Principal and the teachers shielded the boy and only punished him

grin
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Babaken(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sheuns:

Invite government school teacher? To where? The parents will go to the school and see the teacher
As long there will be meeting no problem.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by sonofElElyon: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
hstar:

na wetin u type i shouted out loudly when i saw what d teacher wrote.

"Ahh"

Me too.. would understand but not support the parent getting physical with the teacher. Real provocation

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Signum:

1.2 let's deal.

No ma'am
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some of them actually score low because of the level of understanding of the person scoring them. They may reason above what the teacher understands

Saviourk:
genius with low scores/grades?I doubt cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by BouquiLake: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
How is this result... FAILED? Only one fail recorded, and the others are good marks.

Are you whinning us ni? cool shocked

maureensylvia:

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Blackmanpro: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
The truth is bitter
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by CrownLands(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
It seems the teacher has difficulty in expressing her thoughts effectively in the English language. Perhaps she was processing her thoughts in her local language, then translated in to English.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by coputa(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Babaken:
The parents should invite the teacher to explain what he/she mean.
Parents know their child(ren)more than you,the(teacher).a trained teacher should be diplomatic when making comment about his/her learners.the teacher could have written:he behaves extremely.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by salem1996: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
WibusJaga:

The teacher is simply not eloquent enough to express herself effectively in English Language. Perhaps she meant something else in vernacular.
In anycase the teacher is unqualified.

Reminds me of a man who was asked to give vote of thanks after a sumptuous meal saying "... we Are Fed Up". cheesy

Omo, na to beat Am ooooo e wan spoil show for our next olunga ne
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by dhoncesar(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

If this was my daughter's result. I will touch down at the school and male sure I see the teacher
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by helen4(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is unprofessional and unethical. How can a sane human being call a child something else aside human being. It is wrong to call a child names not to talk of equating the child to animals or inanimate objects. See, teaching profession is not for everyone. If you can't unlearn and relearn all these old ways of teaching and running schools I bet there won't be any left. That is why new generation schools spring forth here and there in the name of Montessori and guess what? They're making their money because CHILD PROTECTION POLICY is in place. You can handle anyone's child the way you like. TEACHERS WAKE UP!!!! BE PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!.
This is verbal abuse biko.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by mafmag(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ogbanje pikin full school ehn grin
Teacher dun see shege be dat. Parents should quickly look into it!

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by jwlawn(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
The teacher too is not a human being
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Blazadenise(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Person born of a woman go write this kind thing for my child report, haa wahala go they, after I done scatter the school then its a most I change school for my child
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by imagrg(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
It is unethical for a trained teacher to write such a report on a student's school result because such a comment could damage the child's image in the long run.

Be that as it may, parents should take time to monitor their children or wards' activities outside the school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.