Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (23454 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mide3367:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499

This is so funny.

I knew that guy was a scammer.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Alexgman1:
Na envy to kill u.
lol......you the envious one here
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Zulu2022: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

This is so funny.

I knew that guy was a scammer.
that's how dey do, hyping and scamming ppl,ask Dem idiot,de will shout legit but fast to prosecute a Yahoo boy,the are many,even that one em name start wit (chat), that one can wash head with em story of earning 2k dolls with 3mins job. for online class ,after go ask u fr 100k training fee.... yahoo boys full nairaland,local boys, from kdp to affliate nd copywriter....if the are 100 only 9 is making money,don't be carried away by there sweet � tongue,u are rich more than this broke guys on dis forum

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by JapaProf: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Learn Technical Writing but still the best decision so far.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zulu2022:
that's how dey do, hyping and scamming ppl,ask Dem idiot,de will shout legit but fast to prosecute a Yahoo boy,the are many,even that one em name start wit (chat), that one can wash head with em story of earning 2k dolls with 3mins job. for online class ,after go ask u fr 100k training fee.... yahoo boys full nairaland,local boys, from kdp to affliate nd copywriter....if the are 100 only 9 is making money,don't be carried away by there sweet � tongue,u are rich more than this broke guys on dis forum

Aptly said.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Successfulben: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yes I do, he his my brother in Christ
geechy:

Do you know a fellow called righteousness1 on this platform
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by jamesversion: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Alexgman1:
Why will i smoke in d first place?

Why did you masturbate and drink in the first place. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.