Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (23457 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Asour:

Seriously?

So people are dropped after preliminary training?
Wow!

Just the screening. I never made it to the training camp
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by chubyke50: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Cigerrite smoking.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by udeze73(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2022
mutantninja:
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!

bro seriously how did you begin your journey as a developer. its a path i wish to tread. I am passionate about coding. there is a lot to make out of this skill
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by udeze73(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2022
DallasMike77:
Mine is to travelled to The Gambia through road. It took me 7days and nights back then.

wetin carry you go gambia
do you regret it??
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Justsylvia(f): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2022
SoapQueen:

Awwwwww. God is with you, girl!

Thanks dear God indeed is with me, cos at first l didn't know how to cope with the situation l found my self, but l trusted in God and He has not left me
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Justsylvia(f): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2022
ashewoboy:

Share your story. How did you end up with a violent man?

l didn't know he was a violent man even when we were courting, he was such a caring and lovely person, not until we got married, l begin to see a different attitude and character from him .My story is a pathetic one its in the past all behind me, l have made the mistake all l am after is my son future and to always be happy .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by KalioPeter: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2022
BadNews:
The Hardest Decision Bad News Has Made Is To Keep On Publishing Bad News That Happened In This Country Nigeria.

Please, If You Sell Bulk Airtime, Get In Touch With . COM On WhatsApp Chat

Give me contact please. I sell Airtime
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by KalioPeter: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2022
ibechris:
Leaving my parents at an unbelievable age.

And now happy for that singular decision.

Going through the same situation.

currently in need of an accommodation
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Menandbrethren: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Alexgman1:
MY LIBIDO IS INCRESING BY THE DAY AND ITS TOO MUCH 4 ME.

Someone should help with a solution to this aabeg cry
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Zulu2022: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Menandbrethren:

Someone should help with a solution to this aabeg cry
mk e go engage in something,fr buhari regime u still get libido
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by BadNews: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
KalioPeter:

Give me contact please. I sell Airtime

Meet . COM On WhatsApp Chat With 0810-373-9506
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by bastien: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zulu2022:
I can testify,bro de go cancel till thy kingdom,werey lecturer
aswear lol
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Diamondmiller(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
TELLING MY GIRLFRIEND TO PARK OUT OF MY HOUSE
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
WHAT IS THE HARDEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

MY ANSWER: To quit betting, drugs and masturbation all at once.

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ashewoboy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Justsylvia:

l didn't know he was a violent man even when we were courting, he was such a caring and lovely person, not until we got married, l begin to see a different attitude and character from him .My story is a pathetic one its in the past all behind me, l have made the mistake all l am after is my son future and to always be happy .

Where is he now? Does he come to check his son? Do you have a new man now?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by harrend(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
mutantninja:
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!
Pls dm with what this is all about..
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Lonestar124: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
mutantninja:
Tell me more about it bro....
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Justsylvia(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
ashewoboy:

Where is he now? Does he come to check his son? Do you have a new man now?

l don't know where he is, he doesn't check on his son, l don't have the energy for anything relestionship.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ashewoboy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Justsylvia:

l don't know where he is, he doesn't check on his son, l don't have the energy for anything relestionship.

Wow! How did you meet him?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Veeryeasy(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Good day pls what is full stack development

Full stack development is a combination of front end development and back end development
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Veeryeasy(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2022
mutantninja:

Where do you work??. I for like be your friend oh
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Legendrysailor(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Veeryeasy:

Full stack development is a combination of front end development and back end development

Bro pls am a novice I basically don't have a clue of what u are saying
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Veeryeasy(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Bro pls am a novice I basically don't have a clue of what u are saying

Front end development is the part of nairaland you see the picture,designs and the rest while back end is the one that saves your password and username to the server so whenever you login you'll gain access to your account. So when you can do both you're a full stack developer. You dig??
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Justsylvia(f): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2022
ashewoboy:

Wow! How did you meet him?
l meet him through his elder brother
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Legendrysailor(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Veeryeasy:

Front end development is the part of nairaland you see the picture,designs and the rest while back end is the one that saves your password and username to the server so whenever you login you'll gain access to your account. So when you can do both you're a full stack developer. You dig??

Yes bro I dig, but boss pls how do u generate revenue from it
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Veeryeasy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Yes bro I dig, but boss pls how do u generate revenue from it

When you identify a problem in your country or in the world at large and create a solution or when you're hired for a contract (the contract is to help another person build a website to solve a certain problem)
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Legendrysailor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Veeryeasy:

When you identify a problem in your country or in the world at large and create a solution or when you're hired for a contract (the contract is to help another person build a website to solve a certain problem)

Alright boss thanks
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgman1:
MY LIBIDO IS INCRESING BY THE DAY AND ITS TOO MUCH 4 ME.
Na libido go kill you there grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
bastien:
after a year my life changed, got a a job in my field of study and I had to process another certification in another school! Thank God for life
wow that's beautiful!!!! Keep excelling my dear

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Alexgman1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
GREATESTPIANIST:
Na libido go kill you there grin grin grin
Na envy to kill u.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Mide3367: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Giving out my SENDO phone back then........
Recently giving free mentorship program.

@Eastcoastboy...All our Mentorship program borders on earning via Digital Skills.

Okay you can get mentorship for an affordable fee......if you are a dedicated mentee I can assure you that once you pay for the Mentorship you'll start to earn from the get+go but @worst case scenario the first week of mentoring you...this is because all our Mentorship is structured as if it's like you are been held by the hands effectively.

So if you are interested reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile....NO PMs please because I no longer attend to it.

@Seniorwriter
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by bastien: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
GREATESTPIANIST:
wow that's beautiful!!!! Keep excelling my dear
thank you boss
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by PeterObi4LP: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Eya, how did it turn out?

It took me 3 months to get a better offer twice my previous salary. I had to inform family and fiance that am living my job. Babe supported me. Those three months, she gives me money for transport and mumsy too tried pass. I stop collecting money from them cause I was ashamed of myself. Yet they keep encouraging me. God is faithful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.