Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (23455 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Myadore: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Not having a girlfriend for now

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by YoungLionken(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Trusting in God..

No matter what, I trust in HIM...

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Malory: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
WHAT IS THE HARDEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

MY ANSWER: To quit betting, drugs and masturbation all at once.

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.
But you still drink alcohol?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by 2blessed01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Never mind guys...
Am here to read una decisions, so I can learn from them grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Malory: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
GeneralPula:
Licking a shaved puccy

DJ play me * hard decision* by Arsene wenger ft Mandy muse..
I initially thought you have sense but alas I was wrong.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Neimar: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
To Let Nicki Minaj go

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Rukky121: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thinking
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Malory: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
post=115105254:
NOT GIVING UP AND PERSEVERING.

CHALLENGING OURSELVES FURTHER.

REDEFINING OUR FUTURE YET AGAIN.

[b][/b]
Very Good decision Mya.
Keep it up till the time is right!

Ehhyaaa!!
Learn from us with our first decision above.
It will end in praise for you las las!
Mine was refusing to eat a grilled vulture.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Watinhapen(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
The hardest decision I have made so far was to get married in my mid thirties and being faithful to my wife. It’s not easy seeing all these beautiful girls around (both online and offline) and removing your eyes. I collected a girl’s phone number that was giving me green light sometime last two weeks, till now I never call or chat her. If it was before ehn. God help your son to remain faithful o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ultim: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.
Coming back to naija from Europe after studies

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by muykem: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Left my ex girlfriend due to situation beyond my control.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GeneralPula: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Malory:
I initially thought you have sense but alas I was wrong.

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Glycosunde: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
I might not know my hardest decision yet but I can confidently tell you two of my easiest.
1. The first was rejecting Buhari and APC from 2014 till date.
2. The second and this one gives me more joy is the fact that I am wholeheartedly OBIdient to the core. Nothing was more easy than being Obidient so that the future of this country and her people can be savaged.
Please for those who are still sitting on the fence, kindly make up your minds and become OBIdients because if we don't vote in Peter Obi next year, even the fence you are currently sitting on will be destroyed by insecurity, hunger and bad governance.

MEANWHILE: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI. 2023 ASO ROCK is POssible

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Legendrysailor(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
mutantninja:
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!

Good day pls what is full stack development

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Legendrysailor(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
mutantninja:
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!

Good day bro pls what is full stack development

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Princeton92(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
To accept what life has thrown to me as it is now....
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by kunleiky(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Not getting a job immediately I graduated.
So I decided to go into programming. I looked direction-less at that point of my life, but I know the road I'm toiling leads to somewhere.
Now, I found solace in data and business analytics. A highly sought after and stimulating field. If data analytics really caught your interest, you will know it is one of the best amazing thing to discover in this world. So many unexplored territories.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Mrkindness: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fixing a date and getting married.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by PeterObi4LP: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
When I quit my job because there is no room for growth. That was the hardest thing for me then. I think about a whole lot.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ibechris(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Leaving my parents at an unbelievable age.

And now happy for that singular decision.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by drimzsmoke(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

To not eat to work this morning sad sad sad sad sadI'm regretting it as I'm seated like this

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by New007: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
To move my late mum from one ward to another without oxygen and she was in coma. I'm the last born and even my elder one couldn't take it. Had to sign some papers as well. May her soul continue to rest.

Right now, I'm facing another hard decision. May God help me and us.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by MITCHELL96: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
bastien:
Dropping out from school in my finals cry

Why ?

Was it to chase your talent/dream ?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Seniorwriter(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Giving out my SENDO phone back then........
Recently giving free mentorship program.

@Eastcoastboy...All our Mentorship program borders on earning via Digital Skills.

Eastcoastboy:

I will really like to be under your tutorage.
Personally a Communication student so I do some writing here and there. I will like to delve into it fully.
Okay you can get mentorship for an affordable fee......if you are a dedicated mentee I can assure you that once you pay for the Mentorship you'll start to earn from the get+go but @worst case scenario the first week of mentoring you...this is because all our Mentorship is structured as if it's like you are been held by the hands effectively.

So if you are interested reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile....NO PMs please because I no longer attend to it.

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by goldtube(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mine had to be when I stopped been religious and believing in superstition sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Olas121: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
To never settle for one achievement, still wanting for more
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by aliscomonaj: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Joining my present place of work.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
1. My marriage without my parent's consent.

2. Quitting my good job and taking the family out of the country to start afresh.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Emmylaws(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
TO VOTE APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.