Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (23452 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ashewoboy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Justsylvia:
living my marriage to become a single mother was a hard decision for me but l had to make the decision for my own safety. l have peace of mind, free from domestic volence, emotional abuse, physical abuse .

Share your story. How did you end up with a violent man?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
kunleiky:
Not getting a job immediately I graduated.
So I decided to go into programming. I looked direction-less at that point of my life, but I know the road I'm toiling leads to somewhere.
Now, I found solace in data and business analytics. A highly sought after and stimulating field. If data analytics really caught your interest, you will know it is one of the best amazing thing to discover in this world. So many unexplored territories.

One of my engineering colleague is into that, hmmm. I think I'll look into it and see.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
When I quit my job because there is no room for growth. That was the hardest thing for me then. I think about a whole lot.

Eya, how did it turn out?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Timblaze(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Having Sex with My Ex Girlfriend's Mom.

Had to confirm if her puna is as wide as her daughter's own.
Hmmm and what did you discover
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by New007: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Banbanna:

Wow! My condolences to you & family. You just brought back some sad memories 2 me. Same thing happened to me back in 2007. Being the last born, I had to travel with my late sick mom to lagos as she was being transferred from one hospital to another. It was a very difficult period, barely had time for myself. I can still remember taking permission from her to quickly watch the UCL final btw Liverpool v Ac Milan in a near by shop. My her lovely soul continue to rest on.
Amen. May God continue to grant her rest and give you the grace to push on.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Bouncing2(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
mutantninja:
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!

Bro,,can you teach me this stuff please
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Dremo12: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

How did you manage to quite Betting?

As for Masturbation, did you stop at once. Or you started by reducing the way u do it

Quitting masturbation was also my hardest decision. If you are planning to quit masturbation, I suggest you take it slow. Though, my route may not work for you, I started small from reducing my masturbation rate from 7 times a week to 5 times. I reduced the duration every three weeks until I masturbated once a week. I also took up meditation and overtime I was able to control and witness my thoughts lucidly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by 7arrows: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
mrkings84:
Ah, bro, only you quitted gambling, druggies and masturbation.
All at once.

Vow!!!

I think you are just kidding me.

It's not easy as you say!!!!!

Anyway, as for me, my hardest decision is to Vote Peter Obi in 2023 even though he may not win!!!!

Still vote for him rather than trow it to those old fools who have no plan for NIGERIA other than looting.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ashewoboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Seunolad1:
To study Building Technology and seved in my state of resident that year was able to gethered some connection prio to the establishment of my construction company
Then got married at 29 years old now in my personal two bed.

How old are you now?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ashewoboy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wardstunna22:
To leave the most toxic environment I have ever lived in on 25th day of July 2022 just 15days after my birthday I feel good tho.

Where is the toxic environment?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by mrkings84(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
7arrows:

Still vote for him rather than trow it to those old fools who have no plan for NIGERIA other than looting.

That's exactly my point. Voting conscience!
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Enny2013(f): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Rejecting som1 I knew genuinely loved n cared abt me,bcs I wasn't just ready for marriage n total commitment.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Emperorx: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
WHAT IS THE HARDEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

MY ANSWER: To quit betting, drugs and masturbation all at once.

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.
To leave a toxic work place and now am seeking for a new job. I was on the verge of slapping my boss.madam onyi e no go better for you
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Giving out my SENDO phone back then........
Recently giving free mentorship program.

@Eastcoastboy...All our Mentorship program borders on earning via Digital Skills.

@Seniorwriter

I will really like to be under your tutorage.
Personally a Communication student so I do some writing here and there. I will like to delve into it fully.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by bastien: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Damn, sorry about that.
thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by bastien: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Omo....tf?... why if I may ask?
project supervisor frustrated my life cause I didn’t give him kola, got to a point I nearly ran mad, mental health got the best of me!
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by bastien: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
GREATESTPIANIST:
You don't have to be sad okay?? You can pick up the pieces and start a business or do something different and watch your life soar like an eagle ��� that you are, don't give up dear okay?
after a year my life changed, got a a job in my field of study and I had to process another certification in another school! Thank God for life
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Polynek(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Never to smoke, never to do Yahoo, never to sleep with Ashawo, never to drink alcoholic drinks
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Blunttruth: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Choosing between my family and making my marriage work.
Chose my marriage and it's the best decision I made. Now I am being used as reference to people to emulate.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by expatriate(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
My hardest decision in life was pushing my limits and going for a paramilitary training when my name came out, even as a sickle cell warrior.

I choose to rather die than remain unemployed. I pushed the limit, but it paid off. Today I'm married with means to provide.

God is merciful.
God is faithful.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Jack005(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
When I quit my job because there is no room for growth. That was the hardest thing for me then. I think about a whole lot.
I am seriously thinking of towing same path.. It's really not an easy decision but it may be worth it at the end.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by geechy: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Successfulben:
What? So you once MASTURBATED? God forbid, since I was born I have never sinned all my life. I was born and raised in the church, RCCG to be precised. May God help you people ooo.

Do you know a fellow called righteousness1 on this platform
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Seunolad1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
ashewoboy:

How old are you now?
cool 34 dear.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Zulu2022: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
bastien:
project supervisor frustrated my life cause I didn’t give him kola, got to a point I nearly ran mad, mental health got the best of me!
I can testify,bro de go cancel till thy kingdom,werey lecturer
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ezewealth(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Mine is not a one-time hardest decision. It is one I constantly bear no matter how much I try to abstain. It is dealing with dumb people daily.

There's no day you won't come across someone that will not infuriate you. If it is not humans in their fleshly form haranguing you with different shades of nonsense, it is humans in their video form spilling useless talks or displaying useless behaviors. Or, in their audio form: stupid music or talk shows. Or, social media form: stupid posts or actions.

There is a second hardest one: dealing with dumb religious people. Forget it, these people can either make you run mad or provoke you to the extent that you will be forced to imaginatively carry out a surgical examination of their brains to check what's inside.

Anyways, as humans, we will face different levels of hardest and tough decisions as per our current level. Today's decision will become tomorrow's easy walkthrough. That's life for you. Things change. People change. Circumstances change. All we hope is the best.

May we know peace and love.

Thanks.
U see that religious one, baba forget. Sometimes I wonder, what their brain is made of.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Achasew(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
It has to be leaving Jakarta to Finally settling in my home country. It was not easy as I was dead broke ,but I managed to gather small money and the rest is is history.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by edunaragold(f): 3:05am On Jul 27, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Pulling a hit on 2 ex-friends who betrayed me and my family -2020
Location was locked, It was pose to be a drive by but I terminated the movement at the last minute cuz of a single phone call from my momma.
u mean u were strap and almost walking through that door part,damn man,life is too short.but ya can't take shit for granted.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by edunaragold(f): 3:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Leaving my dads house after he disowned me,today am a man of my own.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Streetmovement(m): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2022
edunaragold:
u mean u were strap and almost walking through that door part,damn man,life is too short.but ya can't take shit for granted.

That shit was almost a done deal, what happened was in a way unforgivable, "Don't wanna give out Intel" but we outside and we can't take shit from nobody.

U dig!!
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Streetmovement(m): 3:26am On Jul 27, 2022
edunaragold:
Leaving my dads house after he disowned me,today am a man of my own.

That shit hits hard
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by kunleiky(m): 5:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

One of my engineering colleague is into that, hmmm. I think I'll look into it and see.
Interesting!
You will find it fascinating

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by proffmykey(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Dropping out of school to find myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.