Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (23453 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Qc1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Leaving a $100k/year job to relocate back to Nigeria 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by OlawaleBammie: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Out of depression, leaving lagos to an unknown place to learn trade from an unknown person at the age of 28 after my nysc embarassed embarassed

Best decision in my life

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Raalsalghul: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Quitting a job four months after being promoted to a supervisor.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by shantti(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Quitting nairaland. The forum was too addictive. Am happy to be free now. I've not visited it for like 3 months now

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ViceGovernor: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Having Sex with My Girlfriend's Mom.

I had to confirm if her puna is as wide as her daughter's own.
Oh my Jesus cry
Something tells me you filmed it too cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Lovelife433(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dumping APC
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by blingxx(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
mutantninja:
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!

Can you tutor me boss .. I also dropped out last year due to hardship and frustration currently earning 60k tho my mates that passed out are asking me for connection .. I don't want to use the word "school na scam" but there is no lie here .... I just need to up my game ASAP I'm just 25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Gkay1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
To let a lady I once loved married another man, I quit my job and relocated to another state. I thought I have lost everything in my life without knowing that God just take my problem away. Today, I m married and bless with 2 kids and living a joyous life.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Burruchaga71(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Accepted that the man in Aso rock is actually Muhammad Buhari..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by BigDawsNet: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Learning multiple foreign languages

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Bamz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qc1:

Pray tell why.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by gracedson: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Leaving Nigeria for Canada.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Jossyroyal1: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Decision to marry my wife.

She's a non tribe and my family wanted me to marry from my tribe.

At the end of the day I stood strong and glory to God, no regret so far

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Voting Buhari for the second time. I knew it was a tough decision looking toward the sky thinking we are going to Next Level El Dorado but now we found ourselves in Next Level purgatory. God hear your servants, please help!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Qc1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bamz:

Pray tell why.

I should have made the decision decade ago. There's nothing better than enjoying your family.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by AlwaysPositive: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mine is quitting my job.

It has not been easy sha but I believe it shall be well soon.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Streetmovement(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Pulling a hit on 2 ex-friends who betrayed me and my family -2020
Location was locked, It was pose to be a drive by but I terminated the movement at the last minute cuz of a single phone call from my momma.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by agaliboy: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hardest decision till date, was leaving my marriage in 2015. Still bearing the emotional scars from that decision. But it was best for my mental health.

I don't pray a toxic marriage for my enemy. People think its only women than suffer emotionally in bad marriages, men do too.

I'm thankful I've done well for myself since then, in many other ways

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Bamz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qc1:

I should have made the decision decade ago. There's nothing better than enjoying your family.

Thank you for your response. In the end, family is all we've got. They're the ones that would be by your side during old age not all the material things you've garnered. Kudos mate.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sijo01(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Turning down a job offer

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Justsylvia(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
WHAT IS THE HARDEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

MY ANSWER: To quit betting, drugs and masturbation all at once.

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.
Thank God for u. You made that difficult decision and it paid off for you. kudos

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Reinamaria(f): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
vakjay08:
Stepping out of a "comfort zone".

As simple as this sentence may seem, it takes courage to do.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Reinamaria(f): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qc1:

Do you regret the decision?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by TheMaharajah: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stick with left handed masturbation.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by emmyluizzz: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Never to marry.
Getting my kid out of wedlock.

My Life, My Personal Rules.
same here
this should be the best decision you will make

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by TEJIRI96: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Getting to tell a Lady my Feelings
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Having Sex with My Girlfriend's Mom.

Had to confirm if her puna is as wide as her daughter's own.
Have you finished serving your 3 years ban? Time run very quickly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Justsylvia(f): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
living my marriage to become a single mother was a hard decision for me but l had to make the decision for my own safety. l have peace of mind, free from domestic volence, emotional abuse, physical abuse .

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by olisaEze(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
To be or not to be raw on Suriat! Her leather so soft, her top so soft grin.... finally ended in a change of address, because I know that girl can lie for state. angry
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by bastien: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Why ?

Was it to chase your talent/dream ?
for my mental health, I was nearly going crazy with way my project supervisor was redmarking my contents! All because I didn’t give him kola
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Asour: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Quitting a good paying job in a state hospital to attend Military screening two years.

I got disqualified for my state just a day to face the board (AFSB) after many has been disqualified (wasn't on merit cos Army sabi do wuru wuru). I was so pained but came back to Lagos and could not continue my job.

Stayed home for 3 months feeding on the savings I had, before sense came into me to start my personal business.

To God be the Glory I'm doing well in my business and I thanked God I took that decision quitting, cos if not I will be so comfortable receiving that monthly salary and not improve myself

Seriously?

So people are dropped after preliminary training?
Wow!
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by SenatePresdo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
WHAT IS THE HARDEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

MY ANSWER: To quit betting, drugs and masturbation all at once.

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.

How did you manage to quite Betting?

As for Masturbation, did you stop at once. Or you started by reducing the way u do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.