Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? (1007 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2022
No matter how attractive, beautiful, lovely, pretty and sexy a woman is, a certain thing could turn you off or make you start disliking her once you see it. What is that thing that turns you off in a woman?

ME: Body odour & fishy smell.
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Channah1(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Do you observe proper hygiene yourself? Just to be sure.

For me, it's the same body odour and mouth odour too.

Another thing is eczema or scaly skin. It makes it look like the person doesn't bathe. Huge turn off.
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Bluezy13(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2022
embarassed
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Channah1:
Do you observe proper hygiene yourself? Just to be sure.

For me, it's the same body odour and mouth odour too.

Another thing is eczema or scaly skin. It makes it look like the person doesn't bathe. Huge turn off.
Am super clean. I easily get irritated by dirt or smell. Infact i suppose to be half-cast self.
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Dmacqh(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stinginess !!! with either money or kindness.

If you are in Owerri and need sure hook up girls . Hit me on Telegram @Macqd or text or chat @ZeroSevenZeroEight, FiveTwoFour, NineFourFiveTwo
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Channah1(f): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Alexgman1:
Am super clean. I easily get irritated by dirt or smell. Infact i suppose to be half-cast self.

Lol... Really?
Ok good for you.
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Exkandayee(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dry cuntus,,,,if babe get dry cuntus wey no dey gbala mmiri,,,huge turn off

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... Really? Ok good for you.
how can you kiss someone wit mouth odour? groose!
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Exkandayee:
Pls explain well i dont understand ur slangs.
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Exkandayee:
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Channah1(f): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Alexgman1:
how can you kiss someone wit mouth odour? groose!

I can't. No sane person would except those that have fetishes for unpleasant smell. I've read it here on nairaland where a guy says he likes bad smell... In fact, shit smell. Yuk!
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Channah1:

I can't. No sane person would except those that have fetishes for unpleasant smell. I've read it here on nairaland where a guy says he likes bad smell... In fact, shit smell. Yuk!
People do exist. They can do crazy things for love. I love kissing alot. Thats why i wake up as early as 4am just to brush my teeth so as to av sweet oral scent b4 she wakes up.
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Channah1(f): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Alexgman1:
People do exist. They can do crazy things for love. I love kissing alot. Thats why i wake up as early as 4am just to brush my teeth so as to av sweet oral scent b4 she wakes up.

Lol... And she? She's not expected to wake up and get her breath fresh and ready for you? Haha.. I laugh.

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... And she? She's not expected to wake up and get her breath fresh and ready for you? Haha.. I laugh.

I dont knw how she does it. Never perceived any fowl smell for once. Sometimes i wonder if shes out of this world. But i av never gone down before. Am scared of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
Do you need help?
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Body Odour Small Stature
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Makanike: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Slim girls, no matter how beautiful you look if you no get nyash I no rate you

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by EmiDon11: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Exkandayee:
chaii

Nwa nka

Imebigo
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by EmiDon11: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Alexgman1:
oga

Take it easy nah

Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Bluezy13(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Alexgman1:
Do you need help?

No, not at all.
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by fourboys: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
I need card embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Nyascobar1414: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
No ass
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Alexgman1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
fourboys:
I need card embarassed embarassed
Sorry bro.
Re: What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? by Choilila: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ugly face, poor hygiene and not to forget board shoulders with short torso, chicken legs and flat ass. angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can We Still See This Love In Nigeria. I No Sure Ooo / Will U Take It Back? / Innocent Temptations (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.