Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) (60022 Views)

Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by SeunNotOwner: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:
A Christian have proved to the World that even animals believe in The God of Jesus Christ.

Now I need a Moslem to ask some cows no to chop grass untill prayers are said to Allah. Let's know how far...

Until then, Christianity 1:0 Islam

Don't come here to talk rubbish, get some mother fvcking cattle and ask them to observe some prayers before chopping grass, just do that and level the scoreline

Don't deceive yourself thinking you are defending Christian.

Luke 13vs3
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

John3vs3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Reminiscent on what you did and think if it Christianly
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Contekbbc: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ah aha ahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My country men no dey smile oh

VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Cadamlk: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
RepoMan007:
Dogs are amazing o.
As in ehn!! You just need to train them well
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by simplesearch: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
BewareOf419:

They are born again, fill with Holy spirit and they can speak in tongues

Seems like you have a covenant with hell? Cos I don't know what can make you vomit such trash to gain a few applause. Jesus died for mankind not animals, and the primary purpose of the Holy spirit baptism is to proclaim Christ and testify of him, which the most intelligent animal can't do. So next time know where to direct your jokes before you cross the line of no spiritual return.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Temptee101(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
I just wasted my data watching this nonsense

The dogs I saw didn't pray.

They simply followed the "go" instruction

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by frugal(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nice, but terrible living condition tho.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Those must be Tinubu urchins!

Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iran after the election

Peter Obi already denounced people like you as his fans, so stop this your agitation angry
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by just2endowed: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
kingw:

Thank you for this piece of information .. nothing about animals have spiritual eyes

u r w
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by planetx: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
I thought at first the dog wearing glasses was a statue.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
/

Jesus has really suffered in the hands of Africans.

/
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Starz825(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
oz4real83:
I read a story yesterday about a guard dog, anti drug officials came to arrest the owners of the dog because they were into drug business. While the owners were handcuffed and laying on the floor, the guard dog which was a Rottweiler also laid on the floor alongside the owners cheesy cheesy grin. Some dogs are just so wonderful, whether it was out of fear oo, or common sense oo, I'm still trying to conclude on the dog's reason for such action cheesy cheesy grin
May be Dem follow dey do the drug business grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Dtygz: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Dumbest grin
Your stupidity is like See world, extraordinary... EVERYDAY grin grin grin grin

Morón said 'see' world, I give up on your foolishness.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by harmony75: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
I wish some animals like dolphins, dogs, cat, chickens goats can make heaven they're so lovely. I know snake can never make heaven if at all animals can lolz �
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by gabby227(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lexodus42:
Wow. A dog is man's best friend actually.
Happy sunday to everyone here. Is there anyone who can help my family with 5k? My daughter's life is at stake. She's been terribly ill, we've spent all we had & even took loans. At the moment, we cant afford the prescribed drugs. Pls help us i appeal to u

Your account details
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dtygz:

Morón said 'see' world, I give up on your foolishness.
Frustrated
D

L
T

I give up on your stupidity
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dtygz:

Dumbo still wailing foolishly grin grin cheesy
And why is the
R
E
T
A

D
Writing in bold red cheesy
Mo
runic attention seeking kid grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by dontbothermuch: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
The owner trained the dogs to eat the food only when they hear " eat your food" or else they will be mercilessly beaten. That's what just happened there.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Of all God's creation,it's only humans that practice atheism.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by jeff1993: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lexodus42:
Wow. A dog is man's best friend actually.
Happy sunday to everyone here. Is there anyone who can help my family with 5k? My daughter's life is at stake. She's been terribly ill, we've spent all we had & even took loans. At the moment, we cant afford the prescribed drugs. Pls help us i appeal to u
. I register 3 days ago just to beg. ..... Sell your phone and help your daughter
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by blingxx(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Dogs are intelligent creatures, I love what they just did, Man's best friend for a reason. cool

Who ever called them "man's best friend" deserve a medal dogs understand how you feel pass your woman , only if dogs could speak
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Eaglesence: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cypher45:
Love dogs can wait to get one.

We are wearing the same shoes my brother
grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by gabby227(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lexodus42:

Thanks a lot.
1 2 2 8 0 8 9 5 9 0
Access Bank Plc

Done
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by saintopus(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
benjackugo:
I hope the dogs are born again cheesy

Good question so one can say Are dogs in heaven too? What about hell?
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by judedwriter(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krak:
Don't be shallow, the only thing the dogs obeyed was the statement "Eat your food" which they have been conditioned to obey. You see all those prayers, they were just going behind their ears.

I know this because I used to train dogs. There is nothing religious or divine in what the dogs did.

True.

There is nothing spiritual here. The dogs have been trained to eat at command.

Op take time o.....

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Gbeng30(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dogs is one of the animals that have high sensitivity action to anything
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Ppp1p: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MITCHELL96: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
blingxx:

Who ever called them "man's best friend" deserve a medal dogs understand how you feel pass your woman , only if dogs could speak

Lol, I swear. I wish they could talk even like the parrots do.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin

Do you know there are states they have eat dog more than akwa ibom people?
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Poor beautiful dogs that have no religion, dem carry training change am to prayer . The innocent creatures had no idea they were being used to promote man’s most destructive weapon

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
just2endowed:

It's not like animals has spiritual eyes. Some animals can detect the magnetic field of earth and lands they explore. Its through the magnetic field that a bird can navigate and locate where it's going. Elephant can feel the earth vibration with just resting there nose on the ground and staying still. With that they will migrate before any earthquake or vulcano will occur.

Chai see upper cut grin Three months injury

Africans and superstitions
We celebrate science if not, thunder will still be called the anger of gods
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by just2endowed: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
dazzlingd:

Chai see upper cut grin Three months injury

Africans and superstitions
We celebrate science if not, thunder will still be called the anger of gods

LOL I don't get you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.