Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) (60027 Views)

Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Belteshazzar1: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wow he is lucky to have such kind of dog.
The one in my house is only good at cutting my slipass and shoes, always barking at midnight directly facing my window....
Runs away even when a baby makes noise
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Askmewhy(m): 3:55am On Aug 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin

Is a lie, am from Ondo and I have a dog that has been with me since puppy over 11 years now. Is of same age with my last born and we can't afford anything bad hurting the dog. So don't say what you don't know sir. That we eat dog does not mean we eat all dogs.

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by 9jaRealist: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin

Or Korea…
>
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by oz4real83(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Do you know there are states they have eat dog more than akwa ibom people?
no country in the world consume dog more than China and the two Korea countries cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Lexodus42(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2022
gabby227:

Done

Received. God bless you real good. I am immensely grateful. I cant even thank u enough.
Sorry for the delay in acknowledging its receipt pls.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Askmewhy:

Is a lie, am from Ondo and I have a dog that has been with me since puppy over 11 years now. Is of same age with my last born and we can't afford anything bad hurting the dog. So don't say what you don't know sir. That we eat dog does not mean we eat all dogs.

It’s a well know fact that majority of Ondo indigenes eat dog. My mom is from Ese Odo local government. I eat dogs too tho grin grin grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by BewareOf419: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
simplesearch:

Seems like you have a covenant with hell? Cos I don't know what can make you vomit such trash to gain a few applause. Jesus died for mankind not animals, and the primary purpose of the Holy spirit baptism is to proclaim Christ and testify of him, which the most intelligent animal can't do. So next time know where to direct your jokes before you cross the line of no spiritual return.

Na u be the candidate of hell so enjoy your stay in hell fire
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by gabby227(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lexodus42:

Received. God bless you real good. I am immensely grateful. I cant even thank u enough.
Sorry for the delay in acknowledging its receipt pls.

You are welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.