Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) (60024 Views)

Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Whaoooo. Fantastic dog training ,just like the ones we watch on YouTube. This man try. I think this is what they call obedience training in dog training classes .
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Scetrocom: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The dogs are not smiling, Lol!

Really funny video but not too surprising because animals are more spiritually alert and sensitive than humans.

It not for Balaam's donkey spiritual alertness, Balaam would have died because of his own foolishness.

Numbers 22:33 (KJV)

And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.

During the Asian tsunami, hundreds of thousands of humans were killed despite their scientific and technological advancements but hardly any animals.

Why, because what happened that day was more spiritual than physical, so the animals were able to detect the danger while humans with all their technology couldn't.

Human could surely do well to learn a thing or two from the animals...

Their lives would be much safer that way.

God bless.

What happened is that Animals have ability to detect seismic waves miles away. They can understand it's magnitudes, speed and direction of propagation.

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Zodiac61(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:
A Christian have proved to the World that even animals believe in The God of Jesus Christ.

No such thing has been proved.
All that has been proved is that the dogs had been programmed behave in a particular way.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Who were they praying to?

Who do you pray to?
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Jnrprince1(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2022
begese:
Doggy style
doggy style de hungry you abi
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin

Uyaincomparabl

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Dtygz:

Yet you're still sounding daft, proud of your inherited stupidity. grin
It seems your stupidity is irredeemable grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by elpochas: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin
HAHAHAHA
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Dtygz: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

It seems your stupidity is irredeemable grin

Dumbo still wailing foolishly grin grin cheesy
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Dtygz:

Dumbo still wailing foolishly grin grin cheesy
Dumbest grin
Your stupidity is like See world, extraordinary... EVERYDAY grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by shox(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Lexodus42:
Wow. A dog is man's best friend actually.
Happy sunday to everyone here. Is there anyone who can help my family with 5k? My daughter's life is at stake. She's been terribly ill, we've spent all we had & even took loans. At the moment, we cant afford the prescribed drugs. Pls help us i appeal to u
scammer oshi
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by OMOJOHN001: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
One Frustrated
I
P
I
G
Frustration Kee you der chike grin

Before this coming new month AUGUST will end, everything in your life shall become paralyse like the hand of TINUBU. AMEN

As TINUBU hand is, So shall your Light be, everything that is in your life will be as healthy as TINUBU hand. Say amen

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by masterflowx(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Who were they praying to?

See question...
Someone mentioned God and he also asked for more provision.
You thing everyone is ungrateful like you.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

Before this coming new month AUGUST will end, everything in
MY life
MY parent's life
MY future and generation
shall become paralyse like the hand of TINUBU. AMEN

As TINUBU hand is, So shall MY Light be, everything that is in MY life will be as healthy as TINUBU hand. Aamen
Aamen in'sha Allah
Amen in Jesus name.

Continue to swear for yourself and continue to cry grin u hear

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2022
awww! smiley cool
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by antibullshit: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:
A Christian have proved to the World that even animals believe in The God of Jesus Christ.

Now I need a Moslem to ask some cows no to chop grass untill prayers are said to Allah. Let's know how far...

Until then, Christianity 1:0 Islam

Don't come here to talk rubbish, get some mother fvcking cattle and ask them to observe some prayers before chopping grass, just do that and level the scoreline
This has nothing to do with religion . The dogs were just trained to wait for the command before they eat.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by IJOBA11: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Kingpin1000: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2022
masterflowx:

See question...
Someone mentioned God and he also asked for more provision.
You thing everyone is ungrateful like you.
Use small letter god, God cannot be mocked.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Dogs see things ordinary humans cannot see.
They see demons and spirits.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Aamen in'sha Allah
Amen in Jesus name.

Continue to swear for yourself and continue to cry grin u hear
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
https://www.nairaland.com/7246529/moment-dogs-observed-moment-prayer/2#115245100

Rule 2
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by VULCAN(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2022
This incessant fallback to victimhood is sickening.

What stopped Africans from developing weapons that could defend themselves against the white marauders?

Why wasn't Africa like Wakanda?

I'm waiting for your answer

CandidNotes:
Troll: "There are good and bad people in ALL colours and races."
Me: "M'Kay, I'll bite. Consulting the historical archives, how many white countries were invaded by people of colour and then stolen?
How many millions of white people did Africans, Asians, Indians, Mexicans or Native Americans steal from Europe to enslave for centuries?
How many countries did people of colour build using the free labour of white people?
How many European countries are being held in colonial debt nations of colour?
How many thousands of white women gave birth to biracial babies as a result of rape?
How many black women forced white women to nurse their babies at their breasts?
How many millions of white bodies were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean by Africans?
Name a genocide of white people caused by non-whites.
Name one racially discriminatory law against white people that people of colour in this country drafted and successfully enacted.
How many white communities were burned to the ground by people of colour?
How many thousands of white people were lynched by Blacks or other people of colour?
Name one pregnant white woman that was lynched by a mob of black people.
How many white schools and churches were bombed or set fire to by people of colour?
Provide me with a similar version of apartheid or Jim Crow segregation that white people were legally subjected to by people of colour.
Name one non-white doctor who experimented on white children in the nation's best hospitals and labs.
Name one non-white person who participated in the Eugenics movement or sterilized a white person.
How many unarmed white children have been killed by non-white police officers? ~ Dr. Stacey Patton.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Dumbest grin
Your stupidity is like See world, extraordinary... EVERYDAY grin grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Wow,I love dogs
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by incandescentena: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

ONE PAINED HEADSLAMMER SPOTTED.

He is pained cuz dogs can't slam their head on ground to pray to God. grin
Wooo

Savage mudafvcker grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2022
just2endowed:

It's not like animals has spiritual eyes. Some animals can detect the magnetic field of earth and lands they explore. Its through the magnetic field that a bird can navigate and locate where it's going. Elephant can feel the earth vibration with just resting there nose on the ground and staying still. With that they will migrate before any earthquake or vulcano will occur.
Thank you for this piece of information .. nothing about animals have spiritual eyes
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2022
IbileIfe:
Dogs see things ordinary humans cannot see.
They see demons and spirits.
Sorry to say another bullshit crap of superstition
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Equity15(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krak:
Don't be shallow, the only thing the dogs obeyed was the statement "Eat your food" which they have been conditioned to obey. You see all those prayers, they were just going behind their ears.

I know this because I used to train dogs. There is nothing religious or divine in what the dogs did.
exactly
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Gentledizzle: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Stale news.. lol
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by begge: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wise and obedient than APC President
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:

Now I need a Moslem to ask some cows no to chop grass untill prayers are said to Allah. Let's know how far...

Until then, Christianity 1:0 Islam

Don't come here to talk rubbish, get some mother fvcking cattle and ask them to observe some prayers before chopping grass, just do that and level the scoreline
psycho, did your religion told you that animals must pray before eating?
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by SeunNotOwner: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Those must be Tinubu urchins!

Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iran after the election

The first dog looks like thisObidient waiting for any anti Tinubu Propaganda to fest on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.