Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) (60025 Views)

Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by OMOJOHN001: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
NONSENSE!
Dem no understand anything!

All they're waiting for is the go word to eat that they've been conditioned with.

ONE PAINED HEADSLAMMER SPOTTED.

He is pained cuz dogs can't slam their head on ground to pray to God. grin

4 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

ONE PAINED HEADSLAMMER SPOTTED.

He is pained cuz dogs can't slam their head on ground to pray to God. grin
Lol
One Frustrated
I
P
I
G
Frustration Kee you der chike grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by cigaricon(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin
i died grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by just2endowed: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The dogs are not smiling, Lol!

Really funny video but not too surprising because animals are more spiritually alert and sensitive than humans.

It not for Balaam's donkey spiritual alertness, Balaam would have died because of his own foolishness.

Numbers 22:33 (KJV)

And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.

During the Asian tsunami, hundreds of thousands of humans were killed despite their scientific and technological advancements but hardly any animals.

Why, because what happened that day was more spiritual than physical, so the animals were able to detect the danger while humans with all their technology couldn't.

Human could surely do well to learn a thing or two from the animals...

Their lives would be much safer that way.

God bless.

It's not like animals has spiritual eyes. Some animals can detect the magnetic field of earth and lands they explore. Its through the magnetic field that a bird can navigate and locate where it's going. Elephant can feel the earth vibration with just resting there nose on the ground and staying still. With that they will migrate before any earthquake or vulcano will occur.

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by NSNO(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Really funny video but not too surprising because animals are more spiritually alert and sensitive than humans.

It not for Balaam's donkey spiritual alertness, Balaam would have died because of his own foolishness.

And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.

During the Asian tsunami, hundreds of thousands of humans were killed despite their scientific and technological advancements but hardly any animals.

Why, because what happened that day was more spiritual than physical, so the animals were able to detect the danger while humans with all their technology couldn't.

oga it has nothing to do with spirituality, some animals can detect the tremors that precede an earthquake or tsunami.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
just asking for a future purpose

do lalasticla eat Dogs
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by NSNO(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2022
These dogs are well trained. There is nothing spiritual about this

3 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
One Frustrated
I
P
I
G
Frustration Kee you der chike grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Wonderful!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Agricaddict(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Those must be Tinubu urchins!

Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iran after the election

Peter Obi my foot, the next time an Igbo man will be a President is in Biafra Republic
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Ebymyk(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
So dogs don dey wear contact glasses...

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Viscuz: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
How I wish Tinubu APC urchins will learn manners from these dogs

2 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by drdeath: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2022
oz4real83:
I read a story yesterday about a guard dog, anti drug officials came to arrest the owners of the dog because they were into drug business. While the owners were handcuffed and laying on the floor, the guard dog which was a Rottweiler also laid on the floor alongside the owners cheesy cheesy grin. Some dogs are just so wonderful, whether it was out of fear or common sense, I'm trying trying to conclude on the dog's reason for such action cheesy cheesy grin
A Rottweiler is a watch dog and not a guard dog. Has the Dog been Dogo Argentino,Presa Canario or ojeriza,the reverse would have been the case.
Enjoy!
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Adeneye12345(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2022
� � � � � � � No lies
VladimirPutiin:
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Krak(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:
A Christian have proved to the World that even animals believe in The God of Jesus Christ.

Now I need a Moslem to ask some cows no to chop grass untill prayers are said to Allah. Let's know how far...

Until then, Christianity 1:0 Islam

Don't come here to talk rubbish, get some mother fvcking cattle and ask them to observe some prayers before chopping grass, just do that and level the scoreline
Don't be shallow, the only thing the dogs obeyed was the statement "Eat your food" which they have been conditioned to obey. You see all those prayers, they were just going behind their ears.

I know this because I used to train dogs. There is nothing religious or divine in what the dogs did.

6 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Lastlook: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Sincerely, it's not about the prayer. It's the go ahead command the dogs were waiting for!

Spot on - thanks.

MuslimIgbo:
NONSENSE!

All they're waiting for is the go word to eat that they've been conditioned with.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Lol
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Lovelydaisies: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Dogs be like,'Now I have prayed, let me prey.' cheesy
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Which asian tsunami?

The video showing dogs observing prayer before eating isn't a product of their 6th sense. It's a product of training

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
mynd4 lalasticlaa Ṣeun D'ominira
Rule 2
Lol
Keep crying

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Dtygz: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
NONSENSE!

Tell us where you heard the word "go" in the video. Una go just dey yarn crap!
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Dtygz:

Tell us where you heard the word "go" in the video. Una go just dey yarn crap!
When you open your brains to comprehend, you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Your story is one of those moonlight stories they tell kids before they sleep
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Dtygz: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

When you open your brains to comprehend, you'll understand.

Yet you're still sounding daft, proud of your inherited stupidity. grin
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Maliqcious: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Cypher45:
Love dogs can wait to get one.
hey here is my WhatsApp number 08066895593 and this is my Facebook name Malik Kanabe. Everything dog I gat you
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by tonicyril: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
But that same balaam stil die na
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by asahnwaKC: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Wow am still wondering how you got that dog to wear those recommended glasses.... guess old age affected her sight cry......dogs are really.. truly wonderful creatures. My dog kind of reads my mind these days trying to be human around us.

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Not funny. Not amused. Not a laugh. Not a chuckle. Not a Haha or even a Hehe. That was not funny at all. I didn't even move any of my facial muscles. I wish I could go back to 10 seconds ago when I didnt know this existed. It was not funny.
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Hideko0: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by crafteck(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.