Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

"Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? (2762 Views)

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Divay22:

Yes...
A guy i almost dated called me a man because i never asked him for money even sub sef....

So the guy didnt even want to date you so what do you want to demand from him before?...ekpa...get out with your made up story
Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by Divay22(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Rayban25:

So the guy didnt even want to date you so what do you want to demand from him before?...ekpa...get out with your made up story
Lol grin
No be me cause your unemployment o grin grin grin grin
Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by Bekermann(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerianization:

See advert.

Besides you said almost dated.

If you guys have dated, then we can be sure.

Omo... Why must you be violent? cheesy
Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by EmiDon11: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Divay22:

Yes...
A guy i almost dated called me a man because i never asked him for money even sub sef....

Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
bigpicture001:

Takes by moonlight... Women can never be satisfied.... No matter what u do for them.....

I can bet my life on this... If u see such man.. u will still create a new reason and dump him... What u ladies don't know is that sex is what keeps u guyz committed in a relationship.... If a guy doesn't hit u, mentality u feel detached from him , dou physically present with him.. and just like there are quarell and settlement in eveery relationship, so when your come up.. ladies will refuse to reconcile.. they will sstart seeing themselves as not spent by the. Man.. that ssh is still intact.. and the great urge to break away will b so huge in her head...

And gbam! Sh is. Gone. Citing one flimsy excuse or the other...

Babe I dated 4 straight no sex till marry relationship, they all ended on slight provocation... U never know the end of what u seek.. I do!
Stop using others or ur own story to judge
Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
nijaomegacode:

...two weeks after, una don break up. Too much self control na problem.
Wat a satanic mentality..always thinking d worst..better work on urself
Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
bigpicture001:

Takes by moonlight... Women can never be satisfied.... No matter what u do for them.....

I can bet my life on this... If u see such man.. u will still create a new reason and dump him... What u ladies don't know is that sex is what keeps u guyz committed in a relationship.... If a guy doesn't hit u, mentality u feel detached from him , dou physically present with him.. and just like there are quarell and settlement in eveery relationship, so when your come up.. ladies will refuse to reconcile.. they will sstart seeing themselves as not spent by the. Man.. that ssh is still intact.. and the great urge to break away will b so huge in her head...

And gbam! Sh is. Gone. Citing one flimsy excuse or the other...

Babe I dated 4 straight no sex till marry relationship, they all ended on slight provocation... U never know the end of what u seek.. I do!
reprobate and satanic mindset..see ur personality shown all over d place..pure shame..
Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak... I got that mentality... But this cold weather got my dick hard... What you expect me to do...Go stuff it in a hole?
Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by Lameyrite: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Once I see this type of man ,can confirm he is not gay and no medical condition..can make me laugh and not broke in account and mentality..one month,we don marry

Have you ever seen a man, complete, in his 30s and never had sex in his life until marriage. They exist.
If you think they don't, there still thousand if not million of them.
It is this kind of thing that makes those people feel like that are not part of this world.
Re: "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? by bigpicture001: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
reprobate and satanic mindset..see ur personality shown all over d place..pure shame..

U didn't say anything..... Only grammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Please Help, I Don Give My Boss's Wife Belle / Why Does Girls Frick About Materials Things / Can I Date A Lady Who Is A Year Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.