Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. (2035 Views)

Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / 1914 Of The JW Has It Any Authenticity In History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How many of them do you still see around talking about FAILED PROPHECIES regarding Jehovah's Witnesses?

I have silenced all of them with facts from the Bible so all of them are suffering in silence as their accusations are based on FALSE REASONING.

For your information, John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth both said God's Kingdom is at hand some 2,000 years ago and till today the kingdom has not come. So if anyone wants to condemn Jehovah's Witnesses organization who are mimicking the same message let them first address the issue why John and Jesus said something is at hand or close by since 2,000 years ago!

But as for your own Arab religion, a babygirl under her mother's breast could be used for sexual pleasures, abeg go and address that instead of looking for mates of same category in your shamelessness! wink

Silence who? Oga, I will respond when I see your explanation for the World not ending in 1914, 1918 and many other signposts your put forward as a DEFINITE END OF THE WORLD DATE

The shamelessness is actual yours but you know it not. Under the holy spirit or any spirit controlling your elders we were told the World will come to an end and here we are still standing.

Oga go address that

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Silence who? Oga, I will respond when I see your explanation for the World not ending in 1914, 1918 and many other signposts your put forward as a DEFINITE END OF THE WORLD DATE
The shamelessness is actual yours but you know it not. Under the holy spirit or any spirit controlling your elders we were told the World will come to an end and here we are still standing.
Oga go address that

Ọmọ it's like you don't understand what you're dragging.

The case of your religion approving the use of sucklings for sexual pleasures is there o, you can't sweep that under the carpet in pretext of accusing John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and their modern day brothers JWs as false prophets for talking about the end of the world. 2Peter 3:3-4

So Lukmon, do you or any complainants have a publication of JWs that specifically mentioned a date i.e. (27-7-2022) as the date the world will end?
Thanks in advance! cheesy
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Janosky:

Exodus 24:10, Amplified Bible, do your Trinity mentors agree with your claim?
No !
Therefore, John 6:46, Jesus Christ is correct.
John 6:6, Jesus Christ said:
(Not that anyone has ever seen the Father; only I, who was sent from God, have seen him.)

Who did Moses see now...is that one hard to answer?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted answers your question:

What they saw was a vision that's why John could say "NO MAN has seen God AT ANY TIME" {John 1:18} because God can't be seen!

Ezekiel also saw a vision of God's vehicle as if God is riding a flying vessel too {Ezekiel 1:28} but that's not what John meant rather he was talking about knowing God's attributes because whatever those people saw Satan can duplicate it for his own worshipers too to think they're serving the true God! 2Corinthians 11:14

So what John said should be understood that it's not some awesome sight that matters but the personality as in fine qualities of God that Satan can never produce no matter how he try! Matthew 7:17-18

If you're not satisfied with the answer why not just keep what you believe or better still teach your audience what John meant? undecided

Exodus 24:9 And they saw the God of Israel.

In the vision who did they see, or were they blind in the vision ?....Vision oh, real life...did they see the God of Israel...Yes or No.

So in that vision who did they see ?

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
One question JW cannot answer. Who did Moses and Aaron see. MaxinDHouse first said, they did not see but perceived, when I challenged him on that he ran away from that and said it was a vision.

Well MaxinDHouse it doesn't matter whether it was a vision or in reality, the fact is they saw someone, who did they see?

I do not want to go into the discussion of whether it was a vision or not. But even your confused bible which says it was vision, still claimed they ate and drank in the presence of the God of Israel which they saw.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Exodus 24:9 And they saw the God of Israel.
In the vision who did they see, or were they blind in the vision ?....Vision oh, real life...did they see the God of Israel...Yes or No.
So in that vision who did they see ?

What did Jesus and Apostle John have to say about your question nah? smiley

"No man has seen God at any time" John 1:18
"No one has seen God at any time" 1John 4:12 John's response

"Not that any man has seen the Father" John 6:46 Jesus' response

Do you believe Jesus Christ and Apostle John? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What did Jesus and Apostle John have to say about your question nah? smiley

"No man has seen God at any time" John 1:18
"No one has seen God at any time" 1John 4:12 John's response

"Not that any man has seen the Father" John 6:46 Jesus' response

Do you believe Jesus Christ and Apostle John? smiley

You are helping make my point that no one has seen Jehovah, which i initially quoted.

You are not making any sense....can you just answer the question...

Who did Moses and Aaron see when they said they saw the God of Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
freshboi88:

You are helping make my point that no one has seen Jehovah, which i initially quoted.

Good!

So if you agree with Jesus Christ and John the Apostle and you don't want to agree with my explanation then go and ask your pastors! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!

So if you agree with Jesus Christ and John the Apostle and you don't want to agree with my explanation then go and ask your pastors! cheesy

You don't have a point, first u said Moses and Aaron didn't see the God of Israel, they only percieved him, later you said it was a Vision.

Ordinary simple question you cannot answer. Here is why you cannot answer the question, that is because your believe is a lie. Your teaching and doctrines are all lies from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Acts 3:13 & John 20:17,is Jesus Christ the God of Israel?

Freshboi,Have you made any sense? grin
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!

So, Moses and Aaron saw the God of Israel who is Jehovah. But they didn't see the Father, rather they saw the one who reveals him (Jesus)

NWT John 1:
18 No man has seen God at any time;+ the only-begotten god+ who is at the Father’s side*+ is the one who has explained Him.+

They saw the one who explains the Father, that is why they where able to give a description.

Simply put the person they saw is the God of Israel (Jesus)
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Janosky:

Acts 3:13 & John 20:17,is Jesus Christ the God of Israel?

Freshboi,Have you made any sense? grin

So help me make sense...who did Moses see?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Who did Moses see now...is that one hard to answer?
Moses and Aaron saw God's angel representing Jehovah, the same scenario at Deut 4:12 & Judges 6:11-22.

Freshboi wan REMOVE John 15:15 & John 6:46, Jesus Christ learned from his Father that no man has seen God his Father.
Accept the bible truth and have peace
. grin
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
freshboi88:

So, Moses and Aaron saw the God of Israel who is Jehovah. But they didn't see the Father, rather they saw the one who reveals him (Jesus)

NWT John 1:
18 No man has seen God at any time;+ the only-begotten god+ who is at the Father’s side*+ is the one who has explained Him.+

They saw the one who explains the Father, that is why they where able to give a description.

Acts 3:13,Fresh LiE AGAINST the holy Bible. grin [/b]
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Janosky:

Acts 3:13,Fresh LiE AGAINST the holy Bible. grin [/b]

If it is a lie, then y not tell me who Moses saw and called the God of Israel
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Janosky:

Moses and Aaron saw God's angel representing Jehovah, the same scenario at Deut 4:12 & Judges 6:11-22.

Freshboi wan REMOVE John 15:15 & John 6:46, Jesus Christ learned from his Father that no man has seen God his Father.
. grin

Where did it say they saw an angel in Exodus 24:19.
Moses and Aaron, Naʹdab and A·biʹhu, and 70 of the elders of Israel went up, 10 and[b] they saw the God of Israel. [/b] k Under his feet was what seemed like a sapphire pavement, and it was as pure as the heavens themselves.

See as you dey disgrace yourself...abeg show me where it says angel there?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Janosky:

. grin

Quoting irrelevant scriptures.....

Janosky can you quote anywhere in scripture where the people or a single person sees an angel of the lord and says I saw the God of Israel?

If you can show me, I go hail you....

Janosky can you tell me where exactly, make lie kill you there
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
freshboi88:

NWT John 1:

Ìyẹn náà tún jẹ lọ nah! smiley
So go and preach it in your neighbourhood! wink
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ìyẹn náà tún jẹ lọ nah! smiley
So go and preach it in your neighbourhood! wink

Hahahaha.......who did Moses see now....U say nah percieved dem perceive God. Janosky say nah. Angel dem see.....

See confusion among JW......una too lie. Fake people

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36am On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

Hahahaha.......who did Moses see now....U say nah percieved dem perceive God. Janosky say nah. Angel dem see.....

Of course everything humans can see about the supernatural are different manifestation of angels God never left His throne in heaven, angels are the one acting on God's orders but since that's the way you want to interpret your own i'm OK after all the Bible never said they saw Jesus so try to convince Churchgoers around you on this because it's certain that two Churchgoers have never agreed on any topic on the Bible apart from what JWs dish out as truth.
So since you've concluded that it's Jesus they saw i think it's better you go and convince other people you call "Christians" out there to believe the same thing instead of arguing and saying JWs are lying nah! smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course everything humans can see about the supernatural are different manifestation of angels God never left His throne in heaven, angels are the one acting on God's orders but since that's the way you want to interpret your own i'm OK after all the Bible never said they saw Jesus so try to convince Churchgoers around you on this because it's certain that two Churchgoers have never agreed on any topic on the Bible apart from what JWs dish out as truth.
So since you've concluded that it's Jesus they saw i think it's better you go and convince other people you call "Christians" out there to believe the same thing instead of arguing and saying JWs are lying nah! smiley

You could not answer the question, notice how you have been jumping up and down and not been able to answer the question on who Moses saw even when the bible has made it clear that it is Jesus who reveals the Father.

I am not the one that said check your Bible it is there. If no one has seen God at anytime, who did Moses see and say I saw the God of Israel. ?

Simply put, they saw the one who explains God's, I think that's how your NWT puts it. That is why they were able to describe him.

Now, Janosky said they saw an Angel. I challenged him to point out one place in the bible where a person sees an angel and says I saw the God of Israel? Does that even make sense ?

Can Ameachi represent Buhari at a function, and people would go about saying, I saw Buhari today??

You can only say Buhari said this and that, because Ameachi is speaking on behalf of Buhari. But you cannot say it's Buhari you saw when it's Ameachi that is there.

Can you see the lies of Janosky and JW exposed

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

Now, Janosky said they saw an Angel. I challenged him to point out one place in the bible where a person sees an angel and says I saw the God of Israel? Does that even make sense ?

Janosky only helped you further because it's angels that always appear as representative of God before any human.
Abraham was said to have seen JEHOVAH and even served Him food! Genesis 18:1-8
Moses spoke with God in the thornbush! Exodus 3:4
Israelites saw JEHOVAH leading them like a pillar of light! Exodus 13:21

But did any of these people actually saw God?
The answer is NO. How did we know that?
Well the Bible itself answered that it was angels that Abraham entertained not Jehovah! Hebrews 13:1
Moses never saw JEHOVAH in the thornbush but it's an angel representing God! Exodus 3:2
The pillar of light going ahead of the Israelites wasn't Jehovah but an angel representing God! Exodus 14:19

So Janosky only helped you further the angel that has always represented JEHOVAH and standing for the salvation of obedient mankind is the same known as Archangel Michael {Daniel 12:1} or "God's son" {Daniel 3:25} but do you agree that Jesus is also an angel?
Well if you agree then case closed because we believe that it's been the angel representing God that came in the person of Jesus but if not then John's statement remains that no man has never seen God at any time {John 1:18} what all those people saw were angels representing JEHOVAH! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

John 15:15 Jehovah taught his son Jesus to teach Freshboi John 6:46 " "Not that any man has seen the Father" John 6:46 Jesus' response
John 5:37, Jesus response " The Father who sent me you have never heard his voice at any time nor seen his appearance ".
This boi is throwing tantrums as if he knows more than Jesus Christ.

This boi STOP deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Janosky:

John 15:15 Jehovah taught his son Jesus to teach Freshboi John 6:46 but this boi is throwing tantrums as if he knows more than Jesus Christ.

JWs say Jesus is one of the angels they say NO but now he wants to prove that people saw God in the Old Testament when it's written that no man has ever seen God at any time.

He's just suffering from the delusion his pastors infused in his head with TRINITY but he wants to enforce TRINITY that's why he's been dancing round the circus when actually he knows next to nothing! smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

Quoting irrelevant scriptures.....

Janosky can you quote anywhere in scripture where the people or a single person sees an angel of the lord and says I saw the God of Israel?

If you can show me, I go hail you....

Janosky can you tell me where exactly, make lie kill you there

Genesis 16:7, Amplified Bible, your Trinity mentors PROVEN Jesus is " the angel of the Lord" & you say that your Trinity mentor's "angel of the Lord" is your own "God of Israel"
The same ghost given you and Amplified Bible translators,your Trinity mentors CONFLICTING information.

This boi throwing tantrums , John 6:46 & 5:37,na which thing you know pass Jesus Christ?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

JWs say Jesus is one of the angels they say NO but now he wants to prove that people saw God in the Old Testament when it's written that no man has ever seen God at any time.

He's just suffering from the delusion his pastors infused in his head with TRINITY but he wants to enforce TRINITY that's why he's been dancing round the circus when actually he knows next to nothing! smiley
grin grin
Exodus 33:19 & John 6:46 no dey him Bible,na wetin pastor tell am the boi put in both verses.
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Trevor007007(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2022
I would like to ask you freshboi88, was it God that talked to Moses at the thornbush?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Janosky:

Genesis 16:7, Amplified Bible, your Trinity mentors PROVEN Jesus is " the angel of the Lord" & you say that your Trinity mentor's "angel of the Lord" is your own "God of Israel"
The same ghost given you and Amplified Bible translators,your Trinity mentors CONFLICTING information.

This boi throwing tantrums , John 6:46 & 5:37,na which thing you know pass Jesus Christ?

I love it when you quote scriptures that do not help your case but backfire against you. Let me point out how it backfires against you.

You quote John 6:46 that proves that no one has seen the Father except the Son (Jesus). Beautiful. Now see how this backfires against you.

So that means the person Moses saw and called the God of Israel was not the Father...So Janosky, who did Moses see and Call the God of Israel?

Simple answer in John 1:18

No man has seen God at any time;z the only-begotten goda who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him.

Who is the one who explains according to your New world translation I just quoted??...The Son ( Jesus)

Sooo...Moses and Aaron saw Jesus and called him the God of Israel......whoaoooooo!!!!!!!!!! So, Jesus is Jehovah

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Janosky:

John 15:15 Jehovah taught his son Jesus to teach Freshboi John 6:46 " "Not that any man has seen the Father" John 6:46 Jesus' response
John 5:37, Jesus response " The Father who sent me you have never heard his voice at any time nor seen his appearance ".
This boi is throwing tantrums as if he knows more than Jesus Christ.

Hehehe...You are proving my point...God is exposing you and using you as a tool to do it.

If, you have never seen his form (Jehovah) or heard his voice...So who speaks and appears to as Jehovah ?

Guess who?

Jesus!!!!!!!.....Y, because John 1:18..no one has seen the Father or even heard his voice John 5:17...So it's been Jesus the whole time.

Thank u for helping me prove my point....Jesus is God, Jesus is Jehovah Elohim

I know it's hard for you....the truth stirring at you right in the face

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So are you saying the your New World Translation is lying when it records in Exodus 24:9 that Moses saw the God of Israel?

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Janosky only helped you further because it's angels that always appear as representative of God before any human.
Abraham was said to have seen JEHOVAH and even served Him food! Genesis 18:1-8
Moses spoke with God in the thornbush! Exodus 3:4
Israelites saw JEHOVAH leading them like a pillar of light! Exodus 13:21

But did any of these people actually saw God?
The answer is NO. How did we know that?
Well the Bible itself answered that it was angels that Abraham entertained not Jehovah! Hebrews 13:1
Moses never saw JEHOVAH in the thornbush but it's an angel representing God! Exodus 3:2
The pillar of light going ahead of the Israelites wasn't Jehovah but an angel representing God! Exodus 14:19

So Janosky only helped you further the angel that has always represented JEHOVAH and standing for the salvation of obedient mankind is the same known as Archangel Michael {Daniel 12:1} or "God's son" {Daniel 3:25} but do you agree that Jesus is also an angel?
Well if you agree then case closed because we believe that it's been the angel representing God that came in the person of Jesus but if not then John's statement remains that no man has never seen God at any time {John 1:18} what all those people saw were angels representing JEHOVAH! smiley

Firstly you lie about Abraham case, because God was one of the three men who appeared to Abraham
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

I know it's hard for you....the truth stirring at you right in the face

In very strong terms I reject Freshboi DUBIOUS ACTION (in screenshot shot) of using Janosky moniker for FORGERY the same DUBIOUS ACTION of your Trinity mentors @1John 5:7.

If your claim were genuine,why use Janosky moniker to post your GIBBERISH?
This Boi,Stay in your lane.
End of discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satanic Brotherhood? / What Is Hell Like? / Indominoodles Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.