Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (105108 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Media Explode As World's Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by kendological(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:
A man with the same principles and good looks as Thomas Sankara.

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

Thank God he's not a Nigerian man angry
Sankara is a man I always adore, let me tell you the truth, we still have people like that, but many ladies are interested in money than personality, that mentality and the economic hardship of this era contributed to the "ghetto" minded men and women we have today.

Can we talk in private? let's get to know ourselves, maybe we share a lot in common.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Get a clay and mould one for yourself

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by kendological(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Sawcy:
You need medicine grin

How's this handsome?
Sankara is a very handsome man.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by funshint(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Legend!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Okobola146: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Ekugbeh:
Don't forget he died early
his manhood lives on
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
You don buy binoculars?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by NwaAdazzi(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
kendological:

Sankara is a man I always adore, let me tell you the truth, we still have people like that, but many ladies are interested in money than personality, that mentality and the economic hardship of this era contributed to the "ghetto" minded men and women we have today.

Can we talk in private? let's get to know ourselves, maybe we share a lot in common.

SIMPle Man..
Lmao..
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Okobola146: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
kendological:

na who ask you? Homo!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Sawcy(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2022
kendological:

wahala... Look that man again abeg
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by hopexter(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2022
Auntie men like this full Sambisa undecided
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by fk001(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2022
why is this on FP
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by blazesam(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Kwase wam, m ngu heen. Va fefa.

Tiv guys will always show their presence

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Drfernandez(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Long story cut short, you are a lesbian ready to mingle and this is your indirect way making your like-mind fellows know that you are available. As for Thomas Sankara, given that his betters full everywhere, his likes are even more in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Mattwillz: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2022
How your posts make frontpage is what baffles me..
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Reallife17: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2022
grin
Cypress042:
Good luck to you dear

Better start training a German Shepard dog from today, because it would be a helper to you when you're above fourthy years.

Hope you gerrit cool

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Peterlawyer(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Kwase wam, m ngu heen. Va fefa.
msugh
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by IbileIfe: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

We have many of them like Sankara in Nigeria. But they are quiet storms.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Okay. Hope you have power to carry gun when the shit hits the fan?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by pansophist(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Men like him exist, only that as much as humans try to believe they are attracted to others for their principles, it has always been for their looks. It's his looks first, then his personality, or as you call it, a social justice warrior.

Go to the universities, or youth group in church. There are men like Sankara there, albeit not occupying political seat of power, but they exist. When you say things like "do we have men like Sankara in Nigeria?", you're suffering your own bias, which by its very nature, exclude most men and spotlight the tiny.

Lots of guys like him abound, but they are invincible to you. It's either they ain't tall enough, rich enough, attractive enough, or a combination of all. Self-awareness, as well as metacognition are important qualities an individual should have.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Craze dey worry many here oo.
Chaiiii!

A man with two hefty hairy balls dey like fellow man,
Una dey disguise as woman with useless female moniker and name,but to what extent if I may ask ?

Nonsense and huhari cry

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by GeneralPula: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2022
walkingred:
Thomas Sankara was a legend of d entire black race. It's good to know that people still aspire to his values many years after his brutal elimination. Nicer still that the women folk also recognize his sacrifices.
Sankara may be no more but his spirit, his values and ideals live on!
Please can you tell me about why and how he was assassinated?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Great0ne1: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

Hope you know Mr sankara, does not like lazy leeches that only preach feminism, when it favours them. What makes you think, he would want to be with someone like you ?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by GEEGLOBAL: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2022
PLS CONTACT US FOR THE SERVICES BELOW

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by kendological(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2022
richmanrichard:
what is handsome about this man?
Sankara is quite handsome.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Sultty(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

my inner man each time i'm trying to understand women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Starz825(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
By her thread and it title...you will definitely know her ... even before opening the thread

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by emmyw(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

Because You Are Queen Elizabeth? Abeg Shift!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by doneback04: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Still leaving your life with historical moment, wake up collect your money
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Those with that looks are here, but those with that principles have already married,dead or not a Nigerian.
You better start looking elsewhere, for example can you see the way Nigerian youths on nairaland, twitter, facebook etc dey reason?

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by pepetua(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
He's coming, just a little patience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.